Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:47 pm
selena smiles looks out thebelcony door which are open to see the stary sky's night and sighs happly " hethrus ...." selena looks at him  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:02 pm
"Of course I'll accept him as my own, I know what it's like to not have your parents arround" Hethrus said."And I think we should wait till the babies are a little older before we get married"  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 pm
selena simels "yes your right we should wait until there atleast 3or 4 motnths old "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm
"You can rest, you seem tired I can watch these two" Hethrus said.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm
selena smiles and out her head on his shoulder and looks at her daughter " she has so much hair but she beatuiful and she has her dady smile " selena gentle bursh the hair out her face and looks over at her son "he has lot of hair too " slelena sighs happly " haru looks so peacufl sleeeping there like that" selena kiss hethrus on the cheek and blushs think abou tbeing married ""im glad to have my little family righ there " selena sighed "ok love i getsome rest but you need rest too why dont you take a nape with me we can put our daughter in the middle  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm
Hethrus looked over at Haru and smiled."I have a better idea" He took a small pebble he found on he floor and flicked it at Haru, he then acted as if he was asleep.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:08 pm
selena crunch her eye brow togeth while holding alice " love what in the world are you doing " selena then saw that he picked up a pepple "oh ...oh ..no your not going to are you " yep hethrus trosted the peple at haru selena giglles " your bad sweet heart " and alcie started wimpering selena look down "oppps welll looks like shes wake she has the pretty blue eye id vever seen " selena gigles "and she hungery well atlest well know what color her eye are when she hungery there a meatical purple "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:13 pm
Getting hit in the head Haur looks up and hisses angrely at him before growling also and standing up. She sighs as both babies start crying from her hissing and growling. Rubbing her head she walks over to where Alexander was and picks him up to calm him down. She had always had a tendency to be menacing when she was made but really calm when she was around certain people. "I hpoe you don't try tha again Hethrus, also it's easy to tell when you not asleep and when you are. So you can stop pretending" Haru say's with a irritated sigh as Alexander calms down.

(*evil laugh* one more page and were at page 100 yeah *happy dance*)  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:53 pm
selena looks down at alcie who is now cry he rlittle baby eyes out "aww sweetie its ok mommies got you " selena started rocking back and foth to calm down alice "haru come on it wasnt nice i know that but still couldnt you hiss a bit quiter they had just went to sleep again "selena shack her head and smiles" yea honey she right your shouldnt be thorwing stuff at haru you know she has a worse temper than mine " selea luaghs at haru experssion at her remark after an hour of baby aice cry she finaly qutieded down enough to drink her bottle selena gigles and shack her head " hey haru have you seen kirea latley and what ahppend to your little human friend ou were trying to hid for the rest of us ? " selena snikered and gigles "" hethrus dear can you over to one of the cloth been in my room and get out a peice i need to change baby alice .....oh haru and you change alexander for me ?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 am
"Sure" Hethrus kissed Selena before leaving.He came back and handed it to her.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:36 am
selena smiles and thinks to her self "this all ive wanted even when i was human atleast my mydream has come true" selena smils and looks at hethrus who was handing her the cloth "oh im osrry swetie i was day dreaming "selena take the cloth and changes baby alcie and roll up the dirty one selena gigles and kiss him back and pick up alice and walks around holding bbaye alcie "hehturs you make a great dady "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 am
selena smiles " so..dady are you happy now being here with her being a dady" selena smiles  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:10 pm
Hethrus hugged Selena and smiled."Yes, very"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:19 pm
selena smiles "yes im verry happy to be here with you to" selena gigles " hehtrus why were you trying run then if you were so happy now?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:23 pm
"I don't hiss quietly and, when someone hisses there supposed to be menacing" she say's before grumbling things to herself. Sighing she changes Alex while Selenia changed Alice. Smilling at what Selenia had said afterwards she sighs again "tis true I have such a bad temper sometimes" she say's before laughing to herself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games