Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:23 pm
Tate grabbed a kunai and walked up to the pillar. She started hacking away at the stone with the kunai and once she was satisfied with the notch she made Tate started on another notch in between the notch she had just made and the one from her first attempt at climbing the pillar. Tate placed her left foot in the lowest notch and her right foot in the notch above the first. Tate's left hand gripped the third notch and Tate heaved herself up onto the pillar once again. Tate's right hand started hacking the pillar making the forth notch.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:16 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

"KEEP GOING!" Phi yells.

"Because my name is Phi!"

xPhi-Phix

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:23 am
Tate put the kunai in her mouth sideways so she could climb up. Her right hand grabbed the forth notch and she heaved herself up, Tate's left foot moved up to the second notch and her left hand took the kunai and started hacking away at the pillar making the fifth notch. 'this method might take a while' Tate thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 pm
can someone train me i'm new. sad  

blind fire091

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:51 pm
" i would"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:55 pm
game-boy091
can someone train me i'm new. sad
(Dude that's what the academy is for. Even if teddy taught you you'd still have to go to the academy for your rank to be official. I'm teaching there now if you want to come Im a Jounin and ANBU captain. Also teddy you can come too and help me train them if you wish they might even be on your team someday.)  

Dark-Ninja70

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:53 pm
Tate Put the kunai in her mouth again and put her left hand in the fifth notch lifting herself up again. Her right hand took the kunai and started making the next notch. ((hey do i have to list how many times i make marks in the pillar??))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:56 pm
((I dont know but I have to leave, there a demon on the gates and i have to beat him.))  

xPhi-Phix

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:21 pm
((have fun and dont die.... not that im doubting you))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:33 pm
Tai had finally began to tire himself out. He had been here for a hours training. He knew it would just be better to brush up on his taijutsu, considering he didnt know any jutsu other then the Transformation jutsu. Tai had unleashed many barrages of attacks on the trees around himself, and most of them were loaded up with kunais or a flurry of kicks. Tai tried to think of ways to switch things up also, such as doing a roundhouse kick to one tree and then swiftly throwing a kunai to another. Tai still had depressing thoughts from before, and Tai knew he had to find a way to get a edge on the battlefield. He may not have a cool bloodline, but he still had his creative mind, and that could open up endless possibilities.  

Nebulosis

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:11 pm
byakuga appeared "lenon ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:14 pm
"Yup...here."
Lenon passed Teddy the scroll with the puppet in it.
"I want you to take out two now, and learn how to use both hands in it."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:24 pm
TEDDY looked and the chakra strings attached to his finger and 2 puppets appeared but wear moving slowly but picked up some speed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:28 pm
"Good...now, when you are ready, attack the four clones I put out there."
Lenon made four clones, two for ranged attacks and two for melee attacks. Hopefully, Teddy would make one close in while the other stayed back to attack.

"You are a...Chuunin, correct?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:32 pm
futashi entered the grounds, looking for people. he then saw lenon and teddy training. he then walk up to them, but stayed away from they training. "long time no see lenon." he said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games