Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:53 am
*Leo does a flash step and hides in a tree above detachi*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am
"God Leo!! You scared me. Who is this guy?" He asked. He pulls on his ANBU mask.  

Detachi

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:58 am
"he just killed somebody so this ain't good were gonna approach them alright if they attack we defend" *Leo does a flash step out of the trees at the two figures*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:04 am
Detachi nodds. He then steps out of the bushes and runs towards the two figures.  

Detachi

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:16 am
Sengetsu was walking towards the gates when he noticed the two figures. His Uchiha cloak blew in the breeze as he walked."what now?" he asked sighing. He stood quite some distance from the attacking anbu members and the two figures but his red eyes were more than capable of seeing clearly what was happening."Detachi, I think it best that you back off, these aren't your average shinobi." Sengetsu threw a kunai into a tree that was just overhead the two figures."hiraishin no jutsu." he flashed and appeared in the tree looking down upon the figures he grinned."how may I help you two?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:19 am
User Image
The man in the mask turned around to see the two men walking towards them. He turned to his compainion and the other man nodded to masked man, and pulled out a bag and started to bag up the man on the ground.

"Can I help you Gents' with anything?" He said as he unsheathed one of his massive blades on his back. The mask consealed his face, but his eyes where like a sharks. Staring into the blackness of Death itself.  

Oni_Soul

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:23 am
Sengetsu leaped down to the ground before the two figures."you may not be able to do much for them...but, you could tell me something." Sengetsu pulled his arms into his robe and the sleeves lay to his sides limp and unoccupied."why are you here?" his hands were forming handseals as he soke under the cover of his cloak, Sengetsu could sense something was not right about these men. his red eyes suddenly flashed with the recognization of the form of chakra they held."you two are with Mikyo no? If you are can you send the human part of him a message for me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:26 am
((??? they are Head Hunters...Mercinaries if you will...if you want more info to teh Lightning Country....))  

Oni_Soul

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:30 am
Detachi was told MANY times what he couldn't and could do even though he is a Chunnin And ANBU in training. "Sengetsu, I am Chunnin why can't you stop treating me like Gennin?" He asked angerly. His running turned towards walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:31 am
((yea, I read it already.))
Sengetsu did not take his eyes off the shinobi."Detachi, man why are you so much like I was?" rain poured from the sky due to Sengetsu's forming jutsu."but I don't have any info on these guys so don't underestimate them."  

xLytez

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 am
((so the you know that they dont even know who Mikyo is.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 am
((yea, I was just unsure of the description...and thanks for clearing that up.))  

xLytez

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:34 am
(why do headhunters have some big a** swords)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:38 am
((The better to chop you up with...but seriously, a fight is a fight so lets get started if thats what were gonna do.))

Sengetsu now finished with the handseals an having enough water now on the ground to perform the jutsu held the last handseal awaiting the actions of the two before him."I think you should jutsu leave now." he said the rain beginning to pick up.  

xLytez

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:43 am
Detachi pulls out his Kitsune sword. He continues walking towards the person. He waited for orders.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games