Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:49 pm
pyro hasu
pyro walked into the office "zero its been 5years since we've seen each other" pyro said to zero smiling

((i did not rank up but i am a A rank now cus i trained 4 five years......and we stay missing nin we just rank up))
"i was looking for you boy"
zero put his hand down
"your kage is missing his demon. you can take it to him if you wish"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:54 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
pyro hasu
pyro walked into the office "zero its been 5years since we've seen each other" pyro said to zero smiling

((i did not rank up but i am a A rank now cus i trained 4 five years......and we stay missing nin we just rank up))
"i was looking for you boy"
zero put his hand down
"your kage is missing his demon. you can take it to him if you wish"

((You only really learned 3 jutsu so I don't think that counts for going up a whole rank >.>. Just saying))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:57 pm
((it says in leaf that all the people who just passed the chunin exams go up to jonin apparently, and he passed, as did i))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 pm
((going up a rank has nothing to do with that......you get more chakra and stuff like that.......you are with me...... why do you keep doIing this stare ))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:59 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((it says in leaf that all the people who just passed the chunin exams go up to jonin apparently, and he passed, as did i))

((and that is another reason i am A bud))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:00 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

((we evolve in bloodlines then no?))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:02 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((going up a rank has nothing to do with that......you get more chakra and stuff like that.......you are with me...... why do you keep dong this stare ))

((I dont like cheaters. Want you doing is basically auto ranking. Cause anyone can say "Oh I trained a lot so I'm (insert rank)." Training use mean you had to learn a lot of jutsu. Back when my friend was missing-nin they made him learn all his element jutsu from his current rank inorder to move on to the next rank. So the fact you were a genin up until like a day ago and now Jonin. No I can't stand by and say it ok. Wasn't there a rule back during the war that you had to stay your rank like a week or two minimum before you could rank up. Since we had Genin going to Sannin in the rock >.>))

Edit: (to wings) No there is no rank up at all. You go up in age only and get to auto learn 3 jutsu, and that it. Plus I think that just for leaf since it not an offical announcement in the main thread. And they just doing that to repair there village quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:04 pm
bb3000ae
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
((going up a rank has nothing to do with that......you get more chakra and stuff like that.......you are with me...... why do you keep dong this stare ))

((I dont like cheaters. Want you doing is basically auto ranking. Cause anyone can say "Oh I trained a lot so I'm (insert rank)." Training use mean you had to learn a lot of jutsu. Back when my friend was missing-nin they made him learn all his element jutsu from his current rank inorder to move on to the next rank. So the fact you were a genin up until like a day ago and now Jonin. No I can't stand by and say it ok. Wasn't there a rule back during the war that you had to stay your rank like a week or two minimum before you could rank up. Since we had Genin going to Sannin in the rock >.>))

((f that it was 5 years......and i am a jounin..........let it go......and it is the rules not cheating))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:05 pm
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
bb3000ae
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-

((f that it was 5 years......and i am a jounin..........let it go......and it is the rules not cheating))

(NO, there is no rule saying you get to do it. You just saying you can))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:06 pm
((Five years should allow us to rank up... In the show you went from Genin to Chuunin in a mere few months...))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:07 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

((DID YOU NOT SEE THIS))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:09 pm
Haru Mai Chan
((Oh,wait.Okay,I finally have the right info now. Here is exactly what is going on:
Quote:
THERES MORE! Yes thats right, another time skip. This one will be a bit different. We will be skipping ahead 5 years and everybody in the guild gets to learn 3 new jutsu. Nobody gets to rank up this timeskip and nobody gets any rankup in there bloodline (for example if you have mangekyou sharingan you still have them and cannot have enternal sharingan)

ENJOY BEING OLDER.

Eris wrote that.
I didn't mean to spam or anything,I am just telling everyone this because I was extremely confused a minute ago.))

((AND DO YOU SEE THIS. And i read that said it said MIGHT. But Eris said NO RANK UP))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:12 pm
((not if you are in the exam....and it was 5 years of training...we are in AKATSUKI...we cant rank up the normal way))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:12 pm
(( OK THAT IT!!! guys I am crew and this was being decided 2 weeks ago here is the facts

YOU GUYS CAN LEARN 3 JUTSUS! There is a 5 year timeskip... NO RANK UP NO BLOODLINE RANK UP!!!! MEANING IF YOU WERE A CHUNNIN YOU STAY TILL YOU GET THE TEST!!! ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:14 pm
((Hey havock can I buy your puppet technique?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games