Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:20 pm
Ahh don't mind Richie. (BloodyShigure) he is just one of those whiny emo kids XP. Lovable lil otaku kids.

Hes actually a big perfecionist when it comes to Rping and basically everything in life. I had to convince him 3 times to post this, but he was too worried about run ons and such.

::shrug:: oh well  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:32 pm
Oh, heh. I guess I know what he has seen then if he's an otaku as well... -_- Still, if that is how he tangos, then okkie. Hhm... and being a perfectionist can be detrimental at times... causes some AP kids to take up drugs.... cry, strain heavily, causing people to fall into stressful depressions. I'd know... this occurs at my school, and my friend Sarah has had her own share of troubles. Still, I guess if it works for him, then more power to him... though I'd like to see him RP.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:00 pm
http://www.the-magicbox.com/0507/game050712b.shtml

Mainly for Tiff. BUt.. ::nosebleed:: ABA... XD!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:05 pm
Hhm... it amazes me how obsessed you guys are with that game series. Still, the graphics look cool...  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

BloodyShigure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:13 pm
I may be a perfectionist, but I sure as hell am not a hard worker. Hence the Wushu School of O-Mei hast dubbed me The Slacker.

And, of course I don't make run-on sentences like that. I haven't made those... ever. Until now.

gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:42 pm
hello?  

Daratronic

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:42 pm
Hmm?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:48 pm
so how dose this place work?  

Daratronic

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:54 pm
What do you mean? Like, classes in particular? Because... we really haven't had such, though I'm guessing that the mods would allow anyone to RP in the abandoned topics. But just ask about something in particular.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:56 pm
what I mean is like traveling from place to place how would I incorperate that? and how often do people post.  

Daratronic

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:03 pm
Oh, that. Well... you're allowed to be in more than one place, just as long as it isn't past five. But, about traveling, well... if you're exiting the dormitory, make as though you're roaming about the campus. Then, in your following post, in whatever location (topic such as the multiple courtyards, the ancient forest, etc.) you can act as though you had just arrived there, you know... from walking about. But, it really depends on you. I mean, are you more curious about the placement of these locations?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:31 pm
~Kee Kee Matsumi~
Oh, that. Well... you're allowed to be in more than one place, just as long as it isn't past five. But, about traveling, well... if you're exiting the dormitory, make as though you're roaming about the campus. Then, in your following post, in whatever location (topic such as the multiple courtyards, the ancient forest, etc.) you can act as though you had just arrived there, you know... from walking about. But, it really depends on you. I mean, are you more curious about the placement of these locations?

no thanks that will be suficent  

Daratronic

Icarus7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:52 pm
In 2 days I will go missing for a while. I'll be gone from the 17th to the 31st. If I miss any even items, can you guys maybe please get some extras for me? crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:57 pm
I'll try my best to. If I get one, you'll get one. Have fun on your extended trip icarus.  

Siav

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:06 pm
same here Icarus XD. Event items are no promblem to get on Gaia XD.

and it looks like our lacking boys promblem has been solved XD. Thank you gals for using your hot bodies to attract boys to our guild XD.

::applaud::

now that we may actually have some guy fighters stronger then chicks XP.

One more thing. As well as i am happy to see a bunch of new comers here in this guild. May i remind everyone about the One liner rule. One liner rule was enforced to ensure quality RP and none of those waste-page-space-and-rp-space kind of posts. Please try to extend your posts to make it longer then one line. Explain your characters action a little more vivid or add some thoughts to your character you know like.

Man if Sakura was here she would go on a deleting spree Kind of thing.

And i ask everyone else in the guild to please remind anyone who does so polietly. That will save some trouble for my poor old bones here XP.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games