Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:13 pm
Angelus walked up to her and touched her gently and said, "Here..." He smiled and winced as he took some of her pain and said, "That should help Pre..."

Shane merely watched out of the corner of his eyes...his head held down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:25 pm
"I'm not doing that ever again..." Pre muttered and concentrated. A black sphere formed in front of her, "There...That's the last of the taint..." She said and shattered it to nothing. When she did she started coughing. She turned away and placed a hand on the wall in front of her to support, "...I'm never doing that again!" She said with more conviction. She had it with the coming of age ritual. She wasn't even capable of doing that.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:31 pm
Rosalie walked to the nearest bar. She stopped for a moment and turned to her wolves. "Can you take human form for a little while?" she asked. Samael barked then he, Lusian and Azrael took on a human illusion, though they were still wolves. "Good little ones" Rosalie said with a smile. Then she walked in and sat at the bar. She ordered a glass of wine for herself and sat sipping it from the glass. Samael and Azrael sat in the chairs next to her while Lusian sat behind her on the floor. "This town isn't as much fun as I thought it would be..." she said.

Eisheth flipped the switchblade she aquired from her attacker open and shut. She was still in her human form and her eye twiched slightly. She hadn't faught with anyone and she was itching to start a fight. "Need...Fight...no...food!...wait..fight means food!...must fight!..but I'm hungry...But FIGHT!" she mummbled to herself. She wandered into a more crowded part of the city and she couldn't take it anymore. She flipped open the switchblade and started slashing it at anyone around her. People ran and screamed but she just laughed and continued her slaughter. "COME ON! SOMEONE PUT UP A FIGHT!" she shouted with a purely evil smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:38 pm
Angelus nodded and said, "Who's taint was that...yours?"

Shane looked up interested but sighed as he heard screaming. "That can't be good..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:44 pm
"No, it was that guy who separated me before. I was with companions in Kahiro Village and we were suddenly attacked. Since I had the most darkness in my soul, he decided to take me to a place near hell. I...remember little about my time there..." She glanced over to Shane, "You should try to make those wings disappear. Just focus on the task and it will be done. I heard the scream as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:49 pm
Shane nodded and closed his eyes and thought about it and soon they vanished. He looked back and said, "Wow..." He was slightly amazed...then again in many ways he was like a child.

Angelus looked at her and said, "Ah I see...about the screams...should we do anything about it?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:54 pm
"Sounds like the scream of a frenzied one. An insane human or a Vampire perhaps. Should we step in or do we remain here? I think I've had enough magic using today," Pre sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:55 pm
Rosalie's wolves all turned their head to the source of the screams. Rosalie continued to drink her wine. "Settle little ones. We shouldn't involve ourselves." she said. The wolves relaxed their positions.

Eisheth was laughing manicly. She suddenly froze and looked around. "hmm...Went a little overboard there....oh well! Come forth my son!" she yelled. A crack appeared in the middle of the bloodied street. Fire came from the deep hole and Eisheth's demon son stepped out. ~hello mother~ he spoke. Eisheth laughed. "Start destroying stuff!..but then I'll kill and possible fighters...but..yes..no..FIND ME AN OPPONENT!" she shouted. The demon bowed ~yes mother~ he spoke then took a deep breath and unleashed fire from his mouth. He stormed around killing anyone in his path. Eisheth laughed manicly at her son's work. "Good boy!" she praised.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 pm
Angelus said softly, "Well, how do you feel? I could always have the three of us go and let the kid get some experience..." He sighed and said, "After all...there must be a small change in powers..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:34 pm
"There's no change in powers, only an awakening to them. It's kind of like recalling something from the distant past, only it's pure magic instead of memories. I should be fine in a fight," Pre said and turned to face Shane, "Don't use any magic unless there's no other choice. You need to adjust to things first. And for the love of Feora, don't fly without Tea or I watching," Pre said and went to the window.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:37 pm
Eisheth's son stood infront of her holding a man in his hand. "Fight me! Fight me! FIGHT ME!!" she shouted at the man, who simply yelled in terror. "rrrr...KILL HIM!" she yelled, her son then swallowed the man whole. Eisheth laughed "Never deny me my fight!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:38 pm
Shane nodded and said, "Yes Pre-sama..." It felt right to call her that...like she was his superior...which was technically true. Angelus said, "Then we should all be fine and so should the kid."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:45 pm
"Yeah," Pre said and her wings appeared. She glanced back to Shane, "I didn't like that," She said simply and jumped out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:51 pm
Shane winced and said, "I'm...sorry..." He looked out the window and jumped after her and his wings appeared...and he had a bit trouble flying right. Angelus followed after the two.  

SNDarkangel

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:53 pm
Rosalie was annoyed at all the screams and went to see what was going on. Her wolves followed her and took their wolf forms once they were out of the bar. They all walked and came to meet Eisheth. Rosalie froze. "Eisheth!" she called then ran and hugged the woman.

Eisheth smiled. "Well if it isn't Death herself! Come and join me it's so much fun killing the stupid people! We should fight! no wait, your a friend. but..no..yes..wait....no, no fighting you." she said. Her son growled quietly at Rosalie but didn't attack.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games