Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 am
Reiko nodded at Raidens' clone. "Alright." Then she turned to Kazuma, "ah, I was looking for some village ninja. We need to start rebuilding the village, starting with the academy and my office. Will you start to rebuild the academy, and direct the going ons while it is being rebuilt?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:03 pm
Ryu sneaked up behind his mother, and carefully tried to take the cool shape-shifting sword for his sister. He tried to be very careful not to make Reiko notice.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:08 pm
The blade twisted, and snapped at Ryu, barely missing the tips of his fingers. Reiko turned around quickly. "Ryu, what do you think you are doing?" she almost yelled. "Can't you see this is dangerous?" She stroked the sword, and it returned to it's normal three pronged self.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:13 pm
Ryu looked down in shame. "I'm sorry mama. I was just gonna let big sister borrow it so we could play ninja."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:15 pm
Reiko sighed, and looked over at Ana who was shuffling her feet in the debris, drawing stick figures. "She does need a weapon, doesn't she though. You're father was good at that, making weapons. Maybe you should try?"

Ana ran over, hearing a weapon for her mentioned.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:17 pm
Ryu blinked, looking up. "Me make weapons? But how do I do that?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:22 pm
Reiko shrugged. "I don't know, sorry. I would start out by asking you sister what she wants."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Ryu nodded. "Ok mama. Hey big sister. We're gonna make you a weapon instead. So what weapon should we make?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:26 pm
Shikana shrugged. "I don't know. Whatever comes out is what i'll take. That would be cool, you choose!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:29 pm
Ryu thought about it. "Hmmm well, lets make you a uh OH I know. Those ring blade thingies."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:30 pm
Ana shrugged again. "I don't know what those are, but alright!"

((and i seriously don't, is it the one that girl in soul caliber has?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:43 pm
(It is, but a lot smaller. Enough to be able to hold two.)
Ryu smirked. "Alright, lets go find supplies to use to create it. Lets check the house first." Ryu grabbed Ana's hand and ran towards where his home had been.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:51 pm
As Ryu and Ana left, Orion seemed to appear out of nowhere. Whether he was there for the children's entire conversation or not would be unknown to them.

Orion looked upon Reiko with an emotionless face.

"Something told me you would want to see me at some point today."

He said simply.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:12 pm
The clone vanished as the real Raiden walked up to her. He looked slightly worn. Fighting three sannins in one day takes its toll now doesn't it, all in th grass village as well He thought as he walks up besides Reiko and nods to Reiko's responce. "I will help. I can work on your office and the house now if theres nothing you like me to do for now." He said, he was gonna help anyways but wanted to see if Reiko wanted him close by or something before he went off to work on the house and office.  

Shruikan Tenshi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm
"Yes, Orion, I would like you to help Kazuma with the reconstruction of the academy. No, actually scratch that." She turned to Raiden. "You go help rebuild the academy. Orion, I need you to travel around, and find the survivors of the explosion and bring them safely back to the village from wherever they took refuge. Is that alright for the both of you?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games