Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 am
Manda was burnt badly and sneered "THIS ISNT OVER!!!" he then dissipated in a puff of smoke.

((I am in the office I'll save her))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:53 am
havockboy
Manda was burnt badly and sneered "THIS ISNT OVER!!!" he then dissipated in a puff of smoke.

((Too bad i did it first >.<))  

irishshamrock12

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:59 am
irishshamrock12
havockboy

((Too bad i did it first >.<))

((dont make me delete that post... stare ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:04 am
(( Time to save everyone...again lol ))

*Hanzo could feel a extremely large body of chakra building up not too far from where they were. He knew this blast was so powerful it could kill them so he had to act fast. He jumped out of the tree and made 3 shadow bushins, one of the bushins tackled Akira out of the way of manda and near everybody who had been injured fighting at the gates and were Alicia had been healing them. The bushin threw Akira to the group of them and all 4 Hanzo's got in a square formation, they did a few hand signs before thrusting their arms up creating a black barrier covering everyone other than Sypher and Manda. The atomic blast blew and shacked the barrier as it Hanzo and his bushins struggled to hold it together against such a powerful blast. Once it was over Hanzo and the bushins pulled their arms off releasing the barrier.*

"The...the village..it's been...destroyed!"

*Hanzo's eyes enlarged seeing the once great konoha village utterly destroyed leaving just a blank open area.*

((Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
A solid, strong barrier formation, performed by the Sound Four. Standing in a square formation, the performers are covered from all sides. The faces of the barrier are made form purple flames. The body of anyone touching it will immediately be engulfed in flames. In addition, there is no way to destroy the formation from the inside the barrier, since the four people also place another barrier up on the inside, protecting them. Breaking out is extremely difficult.

While this jutsu projects four walls and a roof it it's unknown if it affects the ground or floor as well.))  

Dark-Ninja70

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:07 am
Warning: Contains Lotsa curses

(What ever I don't know its a illusion clone then and there won't be a crater due to my bones defensing the earth. and its Sypher Kaguya.)
Syphers eyes widened when a huge blast of flaming air and ruble came flying at him "OH s**t!!!" He yelled in pure terror. He was sent flying back by all of this while screaming "s**t ********, STOP DAMN IT." He cursed till he stopped rolling and flying. Surprisingly due to his bone armor he only suffered minor bone breakage and burns.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:12 am
((LOL DRAMATIC ENTRANCE TIME...))

Zeramaru limped half dead from the rubble not proud but pissed.
"HANZO!!!!" He shouted seeing him.
Zeramaru limped his way near Hanzo then said "I know your angry as well but now is not the time to kill me First you should make sure you kill the son of a b***h that did this"
Zeramaru then fell back on himself.
"well what do you say?"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:15 am
"You want to team up with me to kill him?"

*Hanzo asked curiously with one brow cocked. He never thought the day would come when Zeramaru and him would work together but at this point he didn't care he just wanted the man who did this to die.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:18 am
Sypher got up pissed as hell and started pulling all the bone from the ground onto himself. "WHICH ONE OF YOU ******** DID THIS?!?" Sypher was now slightly blind due to flames licking his eyes. Once he was done sucking in bone his body now looked like a huge bone wolf like creature.  

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:19 am
"not just kill him but to torture him first...we beat him till he cant fight without killing him and then use Tsukiyomi at the same time you look at one eye I look at the other..." Zeramaru said getting up.

"Akatsuki used to have a sense of honor where they protected their members, these idiots are unorganized and just lucky" He said as he then took several deep breaths.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:20 am
((Guys lets team up... they left me to rot there, Hanzo you were almost killed and well sypher is blind we all have a reason wanting them dead))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:21 am
nina appeared at the gates and look at the two men talk. she had her akatsuki robe on and her ring so they could tell she was akatsuki. "i see raiden did his job here." she said out loud so they can hear her. she then just look at them and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:21 am
*Hanzo grinned*

"Alright I'll help"

*Hanzo then turned to Sypher*

"Hey look I know were not friends or anything but do you wanna come to? That way all 3 of us can beat the s**t out of him?"  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:23 am
Yokai woke up from his sleep and felt extreme chakra. His eyes widened and was about to do something until Hanzo fortunately created a barried. Then he saw the village, "Ooh DAMMIT!" Yokai screamed and screamed until Zeramaru came along saying he wanted to team up. Yokai was angry but knew Zeramaru was right, we did have to team up, but then Yokai finally said, "Let me come with you. I'll be back-up."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:24 am
nina just watch as the men just talk to each other. she sighed and just waited more.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:25 am
(He is in quite a rage so he won't respond to questions very fast.)
Sypher now couldn't tell who was who he spoke angrily "WHO THE JUST SAID RAIDEN?" Sypher looked around blindly wondering who was talking.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games