Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:03 pm
"No." Nephilis respomds. "But I fear she will if she doesn't learn of these things soon. And my dear, you're high on everyone's list. I'm not, for some odd reason. Go to Shale. They have the best defense and a well rounded offense. You'll find great shelter there. I have to stay here though. She wants what I know, but I'll die before I give up that information." Nephilis carresses the side of Samara's face and smiles at her. "Please stay safe for me, okay? When you get far away from here, I want you to contact me. I have vital plans for you then."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:05 pm
Tenshi eyes had widened, he heard his mother but he refused for the first time, "No! I'm not leaving my home, I will wipe out that entire army if I have to!", he exclaimed and would true do such a thing, Althought he wasn't to familiar with his elements besides wind, and his psionic abailities haven't been mastered yet, he still had to try. He then turned and ran out to go let Morganna and Lunia know what happened.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:06 pm
A couple of tears trickled down Samara's cheek. "Neph...I'm not going to leave you here!" she protested, though she knew it was most likely futile. "Please...Nephilis, come with us. You can't stay here by yourself." Samara began to cry a little harder. ~Tenshi, I know you don't want to leave, but we have to. If you must, think of it as a command from the leader of Tenshu~ she projected back to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:15 pm
((aww heartwarming... twisted ))

Keliah continued to fly. Alastor...where are you? she projected. Since her mind was linked to every natural born person in Kilitia, making an army was not a difficult task. Portals were created to Tenshu. Elementalist ranging from paper control to corosives(acid) were in Tenshu, destroyin the temples and inhabitants. Keliah had so much psionic advancement,she could control each action of the army.

Amara ran as she saw explosions. She ran into the infermary. "Hey...there's an invasion!!!" she yelled.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:17 pm
"You have to Samara, but what I'm working on will help free me. I'm sure of it, okay? I won't be alone. I'll have a few followers by my side." Nephilis feared with his heart and soul not for himself, but for his family. "Just do as I say and everything will turn out for the best hopefully. You'll understand the meaning of family when you do." Nephilis watched Amara enter and an explosion went off nearby. "Samara! Hurry and go! Before night falls! It's still morning and Shale is a day away! Go quickly!"

~~~

~Tenshi...answer me.~

~~~

~Who is this?~ Asks Alastor, sitting before the Guildmaster with a confused expression. "I don't think it was anything. Let's get back to the plans shall we?"

(New color for Alastor.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:29 pm
It's Keliah/Serenity...I've come to make a deal with you...we split the residue 50/50...I've taken out Nephilis single handedly, and now Tenshu is a territory of Kilitia, i am on my way for domination...you and the guildmaster can get with it....or get lost she projected to him. Meet me on the outskirts of Tenshu she projected.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 pm
Alastor sits back in his chair annoyed by her quick speech. ~50/50 and domination huh? I'm in this for peace. Your plans would be cool with me if domination was what I wanted as well. Change your plans to fit mine and we'll talk.~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:35 pm
Samara kissed Nephilis deeply. "You just make sure you come back to me," she said. "We have a family to get started, and I can't do it on my own," she added, giving him a weak smile through the tears. Reluctantly, she let go, already hearing adversaries arrive. "I love you." She opened a portal into Lunia's room. She scooped her up and grabbed a few changes of clothes for her. "Morganna, Lunia...we need to go...now. I'll explain when we get to Shale," she said. She grabbed Morganna's wrist, dragging her along to Tenshi's room. She opened a portal to Shale, ushering Lunia through. "Tenshi, Morganna...come on...let's go," she demanded.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Cut the bullshit Alastor...I know about the residue...when they were stones,it only causes war, grief and strife...and the guildmaster is not a man of peaceful ways...so stop the crap...before I leave you like I did Nephilis she projected annoyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Alastor's eyes narrowed. ~I know that damn it.~ Alastor stood abruptly and walked to the window glaring at the sun. ~But the last thing I want is a war from anyone. Including you. Listen, i'll help you, but when we find at least two, it's over. Got it?~

~~~

Nephilis sat in the room by himself with the now black shelled crab he'd named earlier. "Solitaire." he whispered to the crustacean. "It's just you and me against the world now..."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:50 pm
((You all ignored the invasion.... mad ))

You have made a wise decision Alastor...you may have everyone else fooled, but I know your true intentions she projected. She wouldn't stop at two, she took orders from no one.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:52 pm
((I didn't sad I said that adversaries were arriving. That's why she was teleporting in and out of rooms, not bothering to run :S))  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:55 pm
((oh...sorry lacey....I heart you!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:58 pm
(Read up a bit more. I'm sure I put in my part.)

~Quite.~ Alastor nods toward the sun seemingly agreeing with it's burning fury, yet peaceful gaze. ~I'll give you my location now.~ Alastor looks at the guildmaster and takes his seat slightly apprehensive. "Great. We've got a war monger on our hands..."

(I'm about to take it to the bed. I'll live more tomorrow people.)  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:59 pm
Tenshi reached Lunia and Morganna, "Sorry to say Morganna but if you haven't already prepared yourself, you and Lunia have to go, Kilitia is attack under the command of Serenity, please help Lunia get prepared and meet my mother in the throne room", he stated before running off to his room with Neko and preparing his that he would be taking, his cloths, things that belonged to his father, and his weights, he grabed a few things that belonged to Neko as well and packed them all up. He heard the projection him his mother, ~I can't just leave the people of Tenshu hear to be killed out inslaved!~, he yelled mentally to his mother and had neck take the bags with his stuff in it to the throne room where he then advancded to his balcony and hearing another voice, ~Who is this!~, he questioned in anger, as his anger was now growing like it did any other time.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games