Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:29 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was wriggling around and Dylan was grinning like a crazy person on crack. She dashed off agin. I will not stay put. He barely heard her voice. He jumped to his feet and took off after her. He barely saw her black hair behind the tree she was hiding behind. "If you don't want me, just say so." He stopped and mocked a pout, secretly holding back a laugh. He knew she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. Or atleast, he hoped so.

||gah! i totally knew that too! sorries sorries.||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:36 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. She felt his cool lips against her neck. Her body shivered, yet she liked it. She walked around the corner with Armand. He pointed towards the car. Madi just stared at it. "Really?" She loved it. She pretended to act cool, but was totally loving the car. She climbed in the car and leaned over. Madeline kissed him. "This car is amazing."

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:48 pm
||haaha, i just thought that it was something i had to point out xD||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And she did want him as much as he wanted her. Or so she believed. Ravin heard him approach the tree she hid behind. She smiled to herself and soundlessly stepped out behind him. Her skirt brushing against his legs, Ravin wrapped her arms around his waist and squeezed him tight. She pressed her body into his and whispered, "Of course I want you. I lust for you more than is healthy."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:57 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Suddenly, Dylan felt someone behind him. He looked up, black hair was no longer near the tree. He smiled, Ravin was behind him. Her skirt gently brushed his legs and he shivered. Her body was closer to him now. Of course I want you. I lust for you more then is healthy. "How are we going to make it through classes today?" He chuckled lightly.

||lol yeah. thank you. and sorry if my posts are sort of suckish.. im distracted and not feeling exactly cheerful.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:01 pm
||perfectly alright. I'm on the computer that my dad set up for me. IT's not the best because it doesn't have a lot of memory, so it keeps shutting Gaia down. Excuse my abscences at times xD||

Ravin Black

Ravin grinned impishly. "Oh...oh we'll find ways," she murmured, rubbing circles into Dylan's back. "I assure you of that."

Her hands wandered down to Dylan's rear. She eyed it with a lustful retribution and, with aroused desire, squeezed his rear hard. Ravin chuckled seductively in his ear.
"How do you feel now, hot stuff?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image

Armand smiled and kissed her back with longing and then stroked her cheek, "Well I am glad because it's yours. I bought it for you because I thought you would like it. Now you can go wherever you desire my lovely Madeline." He grinned and leaned back in his seat. He started the car and took off at an alarming speed. "Sorry if my driving bothers you. I tend to like to go fast all the time. Is there any place that you would particularly like to go?"  

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:13 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Hmm, what kind of ways?" Dylan hummed, leaning into her touch. Her fingers were sliding down his back and touched his butt. He jumped just slightly. It was only half expected. She squeezed it hard and chuckled into his ear. Dylan turned to face the black haired Ravin who had squeezed him.

"I feel like throwing you to the floor and ripping that skirt off." He smirked and slid his arms around her sides, he returned the favor and smiled. "And how do you feel, sexy?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

Madi felt him kiss her back. His hand stroked her cheek. She sighed as he pulled away. She wanted more, but they were in a car. That would be weird. "You bought this for me. Thank you." She smiled. She would never have to walk anywhere. "I like guys who drive fast. And no. I'll go anywhere you want to go." She smirked. Her mind was still racing at the fact that she got to keep the car.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:20 pm
||This is my last post for tonight. I have to get up for school tomorrow.||

Ravin Black

Ravin jumped as he did. She was grinning like an idiot but she didn't rightly care. She laughed softly and leaned into him as he caressed her rear. Dylan breathed his words into her face. She inhaled his sweet breath and exhaled her own into his own face.

"I love the sound of that," she purred, stepping forward to pin him against the tree. "It's a hot idea." She licked up his neck sensuously and chuckled against his skin. "I dare you to do it to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smirked at her. She loved the sound of his little fantasy. Ravin breathed, Its a hot idea. She licked up his neck and chuckled, daring him to do so.

He lifted her easily into the air and gently tossed them both to the ground. Even though she was indestructable he was still careful with her. Ravin looked so damned fragile. He kissed her chest fiercly as he ripped the skirt off of her. It was still in one piece, he wasn't vampire strong or anything. Yet.

Dylan kissed down her stomach feircly and let his fingers peel off the rest of her clothing. Including pulling off her shoes.

||aww): okies! nights||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:35 pm
User Image

Armand laughed loudly still somehow keeping the car on the road. "Well then you are my kind of girl Madeline. I suggest getting something to eat first. You must not have had breakfast. I can't smell any of the normal breakfast foods on you." He pulled up to a diner and got out of the car. He moved quite quickly so much so that he was nothing more than a blur of black. He opened the door with her and offered his hand to her, "Lets go."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image

Madi smiled. She was his kind of girl. She probably wasn't the only one, but it made her feel better that she was with him now and not any of them. "Okay. I didn't eat breakfast, but that's because I I don't feel like making it." She giggled. In the morning, she was tol lazy to do anything besides get dressed and put on make-up. They reached a diner. He opened the door. She grabbed his hand. "Okay."

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed when she touched his back. "You really don't, you won't understand till it's too late. But that is ok." he turned and pulled her against his still damp chest, tilted her face up to his and kissed her deeply before realizing his mouth still probably tastes off blood. "Sorry!" he kept one arm around her as he reached for the glass he usually used to rinse his mouth once he brushed his teeth.

||Sorry I was gone ^^||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:23 am
Ravin Black

Ravin squeaked in delight as Dylan threw her to the ground. Dylan kissed her firely all over the place as he took off her clothes. He even took off her shoes. His eagerness turned her on. She wriggled in pleasure under the hotness of his kisses. Dylan had her completely pinned. He kissed down her stomach furiously.

She panted heavily against him. "Dylan, wow... Oh my God."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed as well. Suddenly, Hunter was pulling her into him and kissing her before she realized what was happening. His mouth did kind of, okay, it really tasted like blood but she hadn't even realized this until he pulled out of the kiss and started to wash out his mouth. "Its okay," She smiled softly "I'm going to have to get used to that taste eventually."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games