Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:34 am
"The fact of them matter is actually, how come they get to bite people and I get kickied for it." Puff said as the Red Blazers entered the area.

"Objection!" Shinobu said before slamming his heel down on Puff's head. "You get kicked because your bites can shatter steel, melt rock, crush bone, and grind ice."

"You forgot make smoothies outta mortal beings if they aren't lucky enough to have us nearby." Tickey said poking Puff's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:11 pm
((I normally have a mission to accomplish. I've got nothing to do right now.))  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:24 pm
((No duh... no one likes us... we're too driven.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:32 pm
((OR perhaps the rest of us are absurdly busy elsewhere?))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:29 pm
danish ninja flipped from the receptiondesk to the bartop after checking in a number of non plushie guests
"the fun is just starting!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:01 am
"Not unless I can sink my teeth into something, i'm a bitter/ spitter with nothing to bite and spit." Puff said as he paced back and forth.

"It's only a matter of time until we get a new mission." Shinobu said before flicking the back of Puff's ear. "Sit down and chew your arms like a good dracomancer."

"I got another century or two until I get antsy." Ticky said as she slirpted on a juice box. "Plus I got Honeydew here to annoy."

"You are drinking the blood of innocent plants! They were harvested for the gains of the beings with opposable thumbs!" She squealed as she tried to knock the juice box from Tickey's hand. She was stopped by Tickey's staff to her chest holding her back.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:18 pm
"Blazers!" Shinobu said commanding the attention of his underlings. "Looks like we have to do what we've always done to get things to do. Pack up and let's find something that needs it's butt kicked."
"Right, what was that again?" Puff said in confusion. "I'm genuininly stumped.

"Hey Captian Know nothing, we are the new Red Blazers, not the ones you know in the future." Tickey said before standing and dusting her self off.

"He's from the future, hm. Wow." Honeydew said as they followed Shinobu from the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:26 pm
Tevor followed the girl until they reached a large Palace.
"What is this place, yea?" trevor asked.
The girls took out a notebook full of drawings and turned to an empty page. she then proceided to take out a purple colored pencil and scribbled on the page. she held it up to Trevor so he could read it.
the Plushie Palace it said.
Trevor was a little confused as to why she just didn't tell him the name.
"What's your name?" he asked again. She looked down at her shoes, as if trying to hide something. "ok, i'll call you Pickels, yea!" he said with a big grin. she looked up with a big smile on her face. Trevor didn't care why she didn't have a name, as long as she was happy.
"So, why did you bring me here? is there someone you want to see, yea?" He asked.
Danish she wrote.
"you want a danish? dude, there's a bakery right down the street, yea!" he replied. she pulled his hand and led him into the Palace....  

Furi Kuri kun

Furi Kuri kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:24 pm
(mr. dansh sir, will you please greet Pickels and act like she's a regular at the palace?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:27 pm
max runs up on the other side of plushie palace"ARGH...i must have lost him...hmm"maxcloses his eyes trying to sense his aura"ah hes on the other side thats good...huh?"max sees a arua he saw before at the top of the palace"this is not good..."max runs inside trying to get to the top  

mahkos

Furi Kuri kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:39 pm
after serching for several hours, Pickels gave up on looking for Danish.
no find Danish she wrote.
"like i said, lets just go around the corner to the bakery, yea!" Trevor replied. He turned around to leave the palace when he saw the boy from the ally run to the door from outside.
"s**t, i just completely ignored him earlier didn't i?" he said to himself "i better hide so he dosen't see me and get mad, yea!"
quickly, he grabbed Pickels and teleported to the roof.

"whoa" Trevor said as he looked over the side of the railing "we must be like a mile up in the sky, yea!"
not that high think i Pickels scribbled
Trevor backed away from the edge and ploped himself down on the ground. Pickels sat down beside him and started to draw on her note pad.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:30 pm
max continued running to the top room and opend the door when he got to the top to find nothing"wha?but i know i saw one of the dark auras up here"max hears trevor and pickles ubove him"huh?is someone on the roof?"max walks over to the window to see if he could view anything when he was pushed out"AAAAAAAHHH!!!!"max falls down to the ground and is knocked out by the landing... xp  

mahkos

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:33 pm
"Tobias, can we leave? The idiots are starting to show up again" Tao said standing up and stretching his legs. "I'll have to beat them into the ground again if I get bored."

"no, now sit down, I haven't seen Honey and Reiko in a long time." Tobais said crossing his arms and finally relaxing. "Honey, have you been keeping up in you studies? You know high mage won't come with out a good knowledge of the subjsect."

"I have been studying, Reiko made us take the writer's gothic and follow you, its her fault not mine." Honey said with a whining tone as she leaned on her father's shoulder.

"You little turncoat, you were the one begging for your papa like a little brat." Reiko said scoffing at her tiny charge. "Next time I'm not going to come along."

"Does that mean I can go now? I do have to find evil and destroy it." Haru said picking up his sword. "I'll stay since I have no clue where I'm going."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:33 pm
danish sat back on the counter looking around the room curiousishly
"looks like were getting a lunch crowd!"
danish directed the serving plushies to run around the room to ask for orders  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

mahkos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:47 pm
max slowly began to wake up"ah...what hit me?"looks back towards plushie palace"i must have fell...good thing this place is plush or that would have killed me."max walks inside going over to danish"could i get some food?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games