Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:13 pm
((I made a new character. ^^))

"Jay...I'm afraid, too...I don't want to lose you...I-I don't know what I'll do when you die...I...I can't bear another death...I'm afraid to lose you..." Mina whispered.
Masami had been sitting on the roof of the old castle, listening to the two talk. From what she could gather, the boy, who the girl had called Jay, was dying and the girl was upset about it. She decided to offer her help and hopped on the window sill and crouched down. "It sounds like you two could use my help," she said.
Mina nearly jumped when someone hopped onto the window from outside. "Wha? Wh-Who are you?" she asked warily. She was beginning to not trust as easily as she used to.
"My name is Masami, but call me Masa. I am a ninja. Well, apprentice ninja, actually. I'm an Eternal Eyes, like you," Masa said, her red eyes flashing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 am
Jay forced a smile and looked at the newcomer"A Ninja? A Ninja wants to help me?..Tell me how?"He slowly sat up and looked at her"How will you help me?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:45 pm
A wolf walked through the forests slowly, enjoying the stroll. It heard something behind it and it began to run. Pounding through the grass, it weaved through the trees. It heard the twangs of a bow, arrows whizzing past it. Suddenly the wolf began to... Change. First it turned red. Then it's fur began to turn into feathers. The wolf jumped high into the air, and it's back legs turned into talons at the same time the it's forelegs turned into wings. It's body got smaller. The wolf-turned-bird flew high into the sky, leaving the confused hunter on the ground, staring.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 pm
"From what I heard, you are dying. I would like to see if there is anything I can do to delay that even a little," Masa told him. "You see, I have healing powers."
Mina stared at her warily. "Why would you help us?"
"There's a rumor going around about a couple of Eternal Eyes taking up residence in an old abandoned castle and fighting against the king. If you two are fighting him, I would like to help you out. I have some...business with the king's little assassin," Masa said.  

Stefisgarden

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:48 pm
Qin was a little confused by Ada's sudden appearance.

"Excuse me," she grabbed her shoulder, "Ada, is it? The King called you, as well?" The Jamga made no response. They just stood, unfazed, with their hoods still shadowing their white faces.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:13 pm
"Yes....i take it he called u....?" Then under her breath she said "Dear God help us all...." It was then that she noticed the hooded ones. "Who are they?"  

Madame Twiggly

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:57 am
"Wasn't my group once secret?It should stay like that but nooo..it seems like everyone knows about us!No more stupid rescue actions!"He mutterd under his bretah ,but then he looked deep into Masas eyes"You are right....We are the oney who tries to defeat the King...And i am the leader ..i only wonder for how long"He laughed bitterly"If you want to help me then please try..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 pm
The robin flew through the town, seemingly searching for something. Upon seeing the castle it flew towards the window sill, landing. It looked at the humans, curiosity entering it's gaze.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 pm
Masa nodded. "So, tell me, what exactly is the problem? It would be hard to fix without knowing it," she said.

((Eh...Today was my first day at school, and I have a bad headache, so that is all I will write. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:35 pm
wow  

LazyWayz

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:37 pm
The bird flew into the room, landing on the ninja's hair seemingly just for fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:38 pm
((@Twiggly- Eh, please don't just say the king called for you, unless I actually did. It gets me all confuzzeled. XD I'm kinda planning to close out the kings business for the night after he deals with the Jamga. But I'll roll with it for now.))

"Thankyou, Qin, Arisu. You are dismissed for the eve-" the King was cut off as he heard a knock at the door. It was Ada.

"Now you get here! It took you long enough." the King growled under his breath trying to maintain his temper in front of the guests. He ignored Ada's question.

"Go to relieve Elisabeth's guard post at the front gate." he said

...............................................................................................................

Fredrick and his group were now under the shadow of the King's castle. They had cut much closer than he had originally intended. Many of his followers were getting nervous. They pulled thier brown hoods low over thier faces, especially the ones that had those glittering red eyes that had brought them so much grief. His thoughts were interrupted by a low voice at his side.

"Sir, are you sure we are headed in the right direction? We are so close to the castle here..." Luana spoke with a wary glance at the dark turrets.

Fredrick sighed, "I don't know where the hideout is exactly. I just know they've been hiding under the king's nose for a long time now. I'd heard about the thief and his company before.... but never really thought much of it."  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Jay sighed"It is an illness which slowly destroys my body and my abillities..It will kill me very soon and from time to time i get blind and weak..just like now "He scratched his head"Well noone could do anything against this...I think one healer said that the cells are destroying thereselves"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:33 pm
((sry i didnt know what to do crying ))

Ada sighed as she took her post at the front gate.....she hated to do.....Belittling jobs.....she thought she could do much more she was after all an eternal eyes....but still she wouldnt dare say any of this aloud to the king....besides it wasnt like she had any choice in the matter...  

Madame Twiggly

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 am
((Is okay! ^_^))

Elisabeth had practically leaped with joy when Ada had come to relieve her. She had gotten so booooored guarding the gate. The only interesting thing that had happened was when those wierd hooded people had come. She'd gotten so bored she'd taken to doing stupid stuff like twirling her axe and having staring contests with the other guards which made them very, very nervous. The were probably relieved when she left. She was pretty sleepy now, though, and trudged down the long halls headed for bed.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games