Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm
((Naito, that last ooc was really just insulting. I'm going to take this to bb now, since obviously I'm not going to convince you of anything since apparently nothing is allowed to stop your attack.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm
Captain Ruling

I rule in favor of Naito

1. Yes to an extent we gain strength though wielding weapons, but we only really know how to use that strength with weapons which is why we can't even learn taijutsu til jonin.

2. Again on the strength, even if you are strong, with muscles ripped it won't matter since at the damage level the muscles are at they can barely move, let alone block a hit from a god like speed, tsunade strength person. I mean once the first kick hit you should have been throw across the wall so fast and hard it like a bug on a windshield.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir was blasted back and slammed against the wall. Blood dripped out of his nose and mouth as he slumped to the floor. More blood dripped down his hands onto the floor, and he glared at Arekku. "I....hate people like you." he growled in spite as he glared at Arekku. Yajuu broke away from Susanno and jumped to Fenrir's side. "Master, are you alright!?" he asked, though blood also dripped out of his mouth from the shock treatment Susanoo gave him. "Get out." Fenrir growled back to him. "You're useless anyways." Yajuu trembled a bit. "B-But Master-" "I SAID LEAVE!" Fenrir barked at him. "There is no place for weak ninja in this world. I've lost. I'll accept whatever punishment this b*****d feels fit."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 pm
edit made it clearer
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

The room became darker as it seemed to wrapped around Fenrir's body holding him tight instead and not stabbing as soon as he landed, though Fenrir would see something close by it looked like kunai made of darkness clearly showing that it formed an area of attack and they had landed on it as Arekku was still using Susanoo as both were touching the floor with there hands, he had finish up some seals as soon as Fenrir flew in the air," Raiton: Chishou Karamu ((Lightning Style: Earth Destroying Column))." Arekku said now as the area that both Fenrir and Yajuu was at was engulfed with a powerful dense lightning though this chakra could destroy the earth easily instead it seemed to be contain in the area while it combined with the darkness. As well the room was unscathed once Arekku release it, though at this point Fenrir inside would of been burned alive as the jutsu amplify with both of Arekku and Susanoo using there powers, though there was something different in Arekku's eyes as they had a glint of gold as he had release something earlier he was staring right at Fenrir's eyes and release one more thing to him though what he release what something deeper something Fenrir would soon not be able to ignore if he had survived his first attack that is.
Your Rank: Kage
Name of Jutsu: Raiton: Chishou Karamu ((Lightning Style: Earth Destroying Column))
Rank of Jutsu: S
Range of Jutsu: 50 Meters in Diameter on the ground 50 going up and down or 100 just going one direction.
Jutsu's Element: Lightning
Description: The move is a basic lightning manipulation that needs a high put of power and control. Four markers must be placed with kunai and then using the lightning string to have a few lightning going around it. After that preparation is complete the user does the seals and will then place his hands on the earth beside one of the markers. Making the lightning chakra explode inside the parameters forming a column as it starts from the surface then just expands up in the air and to the ground. For more power a person could make just go in one direction or the other to cause serious damage with the energy being more concentrated that in both ways, or also making the diameter smaller would increase the output greatly. As well a Kage level person that has lightning as his first element would be able to do it with one marker. Also instead of one big column a person can make pillars come out instead as long as there in there selected area.

Omoikane ((Goddess of Wisdom))

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir watched Arekku's handseals and sighed. "Summoning jutsu." he growled as sudden the column of lightning that aimed to consume him and Yajuu was instead redirected at Arekku. A thundering roar blasted through the office as everything was engulfed in flames that also shot out at Arekku. The King of Hell, Marlou, stood in front of Fenrir, fire scorching around its body. "Master?" Yajuu asked. "There's something else." Fenrir vaguely responded as he glared, unafraid into Arekku's eyes, if the Kusakage survived his own attack being thrown back at him that is.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:57 pm
((Boss of the Demon Summonings, Marlou.

King of Flaming Hell

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8415/3mouthwm0.jpg

This demon is called the king of hell. Its the older brother of Mephisto and Baal. It's original name was "Marlou" in the demon language of higher cast this ment king. Marlou's abilities are actually simpliest of all demons.
This is for one reason, there is only one ability which Marlou can use. This ability is called revert. Revert can send any attack coming at Marlou back at sender, though the revert will also slow the speed of object sent back by half. Revert can only be used every second turn. (meaning there must be one post between the times revert is used.)
Even though Marlou can only use this ability, the two mouths in his shoulders are whole different things. Those two mouths can spit out fire, they are called the endless pits for good reason. The fire reserve in the mouths is unlimited as long as the summoner is alive. Marlou can only use these two abilities, also Marlou can't leave from the area it was summoned.
Meaning that it can actually be mostly used in defence nature. Also Marlou can be sent back into the demon realm by destroying the two mouths. If this happens the demon will be forced back into the realm of demons. ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

There was two colors in the room as Fenrir was suddenly pulled into the wall as the lightning seem to came back as Susanoo couldn't control others chakra but at least Arekku's and his own was an easy job as the lightning suddenly was gone and from the roof Noriko came down on them falling and stomping on Yajuu before tackling the demon away from Fenrir with full force this horse was the king as well,"Fenrir goodbye....." Arekku said as Fenrir would soon an effect that he wouldn't understand as his body burned his bones cracked, it was when he caught sight of Arekku's golden eye's it seemed Arekku had transferred all the negative effects of Susanoo to Fenrir something he would never be able to walk off. Arekku looked at Arashi who suddenly release the build up chakra back to Fenrir to burn him alive with the lightning, his muscles rupturing, and the unimaginable pain he would have in his body now, all this would add to the stress on the heart of the man as he would feel darkness going through his eye suddenly stabbing it as the lightning engulfed ending his life fast as his heart ruptured with lightning pumping it so fast.

(Noriko is also a head Summon he should be able to compete your dog who is damage easily and your demon and him would be able to compete with each other equally)

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:10 pm
((Who is Arashi?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:11 pm
[[i think it's his demon horsy..]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:12 pm
Arashi/Susanoo he uses two names  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 pm
((One last thing. What's with the two colors and being pulled into the wall? Is that just a part of the genjutsu you're putting on me?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 pm
(This is more complicated than that the wall had you wrapped up once you landed so your still gonna be stuck with it so it's just pulling you back, all this is real that's all I'll tell you)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:21 pm
((I see...Well, it's late. I'll think it over and post something tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:25 pm
(Look dude your rpc is dead now just accepted, you can't move my horse summon fell on your dog and tackled your demon away, your demon can't reverse attacks till one more post away, you have lightning coming at you, your mentally scarred as well there is no way to concentrate as Fenrir anymore just accepted seriously this is just getting out off hand in your part, and whats more bs I need at least five seals to summon something why do you get to do it like nothing?)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:45 pm
edit that's it here's your death post

Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

There was two colors in the room as Fenrir was suddenly pulled into the wall as the lightning seem to came back as Susanoo couldn't control others chakra but at least Arekku's and his own was an easy job as the lightning suddenly was gone and from the roof Noriko came down on them falling and stomping on Yajuu before tackling the demon away from Fenrir with full force this horse was the king as well,"Fenrir goodbye....." Arekku said as Fenrir would soon an effect that he wouldn't understand as his body burned his bones cracked, it was when he caught sight of Arekku's golden eye's it seemed Arekku had transferred all the negative effects of Susanoo to Fenrir something he would never be able to walk off. Arekku looked at Arashi who suddenly release the build up chakra back to Fenrir to burn him alive with the lightning, his muscles rupturing, and the unimaginable pain he would have in his body now, all this would add to the stress on the heart of the man as he would feel darkness going through his eye suddenly stabbing all the way into his brain and residing inside it, as the lightning engulfed ending his life fast as his heart ruptured with lightning stimulating it so much as well he being brain damaged now. Noriko kept on rampaging against the demon who got caught with the darkness as well. The lightning itself was caught with the darkness around Fenrir and engulfed him in a prison of lightning though soon both the demon the dog would notice Arekku, Noriko, and Susanoo gone and there was a wall between all of them closing on them. As the office was just dark now when suddenly the room came down on all of them with spikes some of wood other with bones, as Arekku was on top reinforcing it with his chakra now it was truly a dark end as the blood of them didn't spill at all from the dark room that squash them all to death with full force as Arekku was holding his gloves out to the floor as he was on the roof the density would be incredibly, Susanoo was striking it with natural lightning from the sky as all this combine to one another. Noriko looked close by as he was ready for the summon to come out, as it was weird to see only Arekku's section of the office become darker as well smaller. Even with Arekku's strength he wouldn't be able to get through this now. Though even if Fenrir escaped his death would be soon as the dark matter had injected a special poison in him that Arekku had place in the dark matter not to long ago, he will soon die from ruptures the lightning burns, the matter inside his body.

(Noriko is also a head Summon he should be able to compete your dog who is damage easily and your demon and him would be able to compete with each other equally)
(There I killed you, your pet, and summon, your in a coffin of darkness and lightning, natural lightning that keeps striking it with a material that's been combined with powerful wood and your bones all brought together with a lightning current going through that little room)
(And yes this is considered over kill)

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games