Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:05 pm
Kumogakure's Angel From Hell

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

|| Regula Kaguya || Sannin(ANBU) || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula flew high over the gates of Kusagakure upon hispet. He was glad to be going back home to his village.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:39 am
User Image

Kalino was dropped off at the grass gates by Shane, and was told to wait. He had been here for a few hours, and thought about the events that have been happening to him in the past few weeks. Counting on his fingers, and began to speak. " One Left my family to be a ninja...Two became a genine, and was introduced to two very odd people in cloud. Three..I got a teacher Regula, and some pretty confusing and confrontation arrived. Four..Something happened with Shane, and I..but what exactly?" He decided to sit down for a bit, and think about all this, and what his next step of action would be.

Desor

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"The pain was not when you left."

xxxxHe returned to Grass, his newfound home, and was greeted by the perfect sight. ''Kalino!'' He yelled, as he ran up to the man and hugged him. ''I'm so sorry for ditching you! But everything's sorted out now. Now I'll be safe. We'll be safe. And now I'll be able to finally have a break. Finally away from all of the crap back at Cloud. I'm moving here. I'm living here for the rest of my life. With my son. And maybe... with you. If you... want to. Of course... this means you'll be leaving Cloud, but.... you're just a Genin. They won't even notice. And you aren't rouge; as you didn't kill anybody. You don't have to move here. It's your decision. It'll simply make it easier for us two. And... if you don't move here... it may make it impossible for us two...'' He said, with a large sigh.

"..The pain was when you were gone.."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

"I..uh..wait...Shane your squeezing me to hard" Kalino said with a gasp, as Shane grip loosed a bit. "First of all...its good to see you to." He said as he gave Shane a hello kiss. "Second! You have a son?" He asked, he did not know of shanes past but apparently their was a women. Not that it was a problem, just caught him off guard. "And I want nothing more then us together..Can we talk to the Kage to make sure its ok with her first?" He asked, while looking up at Shane who had about 2 inchs on him.

Desor

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

xxxxShane laughed, ''Don't worry. I didn't ever have a relationship with a woman. I paid a woman to ''breed'' Nasca with me. Because I wanted a successor. But he's no longer a successor; now he's just my son. And... it'll be fine. It's not safe for me to go back to Cloud. I promise you, it'll be fine. Also, Aki does not yet trust me. It would be wise to not ask her right now. You don't have to make the decision of moving in with me, but.... Can you at least stay here for now? Please?'' He said, as he kissed the boy on the lips.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Kalino thought about it for a little bit, before deciding. "I wont make my full decision until I speak with her. But I will give this a try, for you are..my king" Kalino said, as he embraced Shane, using his nickname. He decided to ignore shanes "Paid to breed" comment, for anything in his past, Kalino was willing to forget.

Desor

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

xxxxThe man smiled, and said.. ''Kalino... I want you to meet him, first. My son, that is. Just you and him. Alone. He is a nice boy, you know. And for his age... he's so talented. I want to know if you'll be okay with having him around. And the only way to know is if you see him for yourself. Is that.. okay?''

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

"I think I would like that" He said looking twords the village. "If hes anything like his father, im sure ill take a liking to him." Kalino noticed how that could sound, so he quickly added more. "In a friend way of course...im all for the father" He whispered, as Shane made a quick grab for his "Junk" squeezing it lightly, he let go and walked to the village, waiting for shane to follow.

Desor

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

xxxxHe chuckled, and began to follow him. ''He's like me when I was a kid. A brat, but a cute one. And a nice one! And I'm all for the father, too. Seeing as how you just may be his future father...'' He smiled, walking off. [exit]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

Kalino smiled at that last part, their was no point on being shocked by news anymore. Shane was Kalino's very own walking oddity. "Father..Me?" He said to himself, as he followed. Making his way into the village.

[Exit]  

Desor

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:37 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
Medical Maestro
User Image

A silent figure slipped around the guards, showing them his headband as he left. He was going to train, to become worthy of the title he had been given. He was heading to a location hidden in the desert, a place far more familiar to him than these lush fields.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - 9th Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo ran towards the Kusakage's office.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 172 (Monthly Bonus - December 2010)

Dark-Ninja70

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:26 am
The a calming, gentle wind danced across the open planes as she approached her home village, she paused however upon seeing that Ronnel was preparing to exit Kusagakure. She watched as he left, contemplating her next move in regards to whether it would be ideal to pursue him, or simply allow him to go off in peace. Aki's dark black eyes were at this moment nothing more than neverending abysses of emptiness. They were truly void of any and everything, especially emotion. Her face seemed to follow the trend, she seemed quite pale and her spiked black hair had grown even longer in the time she spent in the Konohagakure hospital. Aki closed her eyes and turned away from the village dashing off to pursue Ronnel, the only person who held anything of value to her besides what she already possessed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 am
User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

Makoto arrived at the gates of the Kusa village. She had gotten lost on a training mission and when she had returned to Nanashi's last base, it had been destroyed. Not knowing where to turn she came to grass looking for those who had once been her friends.

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Genin of the Sound ♪♫

Crimson Remedy

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:14 pm
Makoto blew through the gates on her way to Suna.Please be there.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games