Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm
“Wow issues,” Eris put up her hands in surrender. “Why don’t you just go visit him? Really, no reason to get so upset. As for the girls random hook ups are always fun.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm
[[i wander if I could be athena..I love to be the goddess of wisdom and war. Beside it be fun to tease her brother Ares. Also she could look over Eris.^_^]]  

Serphrim

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 pm
(Athena would be kewl, I'll add you in once you submit ur profile. 3nodding )

Ella gave him a playful growl then smirked at him. "I've noticed, two boys are already doing our homework." She said with a chuckle then turned to Stella just standing there. She chuckled slightly about how she had no one, then kinda felt bad about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:13 pm
((Uh oh...I'm in twouble. XD
So now we have the strategy warrior and the brutal warrior. XD))

Ares chuckled and nodded. He didnt mention anymore about Stella though he did find it sad. "Well at least your homework will be done...not that you need it of course but..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 pm
Ella shrugged then wondered if it was offical, them two being together and all. She sighed then stretched her arms out slightly showing her belly in doing so. "It's so peaceful in the mornings.." She thought out loud then leaned against one of the trees.

Stella sighed, tired of the flirting they were doing. She mentally shrugged, pretending not to care. "I'm going to go eat, see ya guys later." She said with a wave then walked over to breakfast. Ella nodding to her then half watched her go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 pm
Ares watched her go without saying anything then shook his head. "That girl needs somebody...if she will ever admit it." He shrugged and smiled at her again. "look...if your uncomfortable me being here I'll go...though I'm not my father."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:22 am
Poseidon almost laughed, "If I ut water on your checks it would turn into steam" he said holing back the laughs.

Now that wasn't nice Zeus thought walking past Areas, hoping that he wouldn't notice him. Zeus was trying to find were Hera was, he wanted to talk to her about why she came down to this school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:50 am
((Look out Ares I am coming for YOU!))

Looking around for something to entertain her Eris spotted Ares. Giving a short shriek of glee she took off at a sprint. When she was a foot from Ares Eris leapt into the air flying at him like a crazed line backer. Landing with bone crushing impact Eris clung to Ares in a vice like grip. “Hi Ares!” She shouted happily.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:59 am
Apollo stood up and walked to ares and eris "Hey ares.." He said lowly before walking towards the door "I dont want to go to school today so i'm skipping" He said before waving he walked to the front door and sighed slightly "Hmm i should still have alot of money left...maybe i should get a car.." He said before shaking his head "Nevermind.." He said he walked to the table he was on the day before and layed back down  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:09 pm
(( .... meow ....? ))

Hera sighed. For some reason she just didn't want to pass Ares just to get into the school. She wondered if there was a back entrance. Hera rolled her eyes and just headed straight. Hera stopped at the group and noticed a crazy female clinging to Ares. She tried to not over think about that. "Good morning, everyone. Good morning, Ares." Hera greeted polity, nodded, and quickly headed inside, but stopping when she didn't know where she was. She twitched lightly. Where do I go again? Ugh, I don't even know where my classes or the office is... Hera mumbled and looked around, just randomly walking around.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 pm
Apollo groaned and sat up "I guess i should go to class..but..i dont know.." He sighed and stood up walking back around to the front he noticed hera and came up next to her "Hey hera" He said cheerfully then looked at ares and eris  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 pm
Ella nodded then sighed at his first comment. She looked up at him then smiled. " I would never wish that..." She said then blushed slightly. She was about to say something until Eris suddenly appeared. She chuckled then watched as two more joined the show. "Is all of you here?" She joked as they seem to be coming from everywhere.

Bella growled,"And...?" She muttered softly. There's no way I could tell hi- DAMN IT...I can't think without you hearing me. She thought, then blushed harder.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:28 pm
Hera blinked and looked up to see Apollo... She sighed. Then placed a smile. "Good morning, Apollo." She greeted, and bowed. "How was your night?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 pm
((O.O uh oh. ))
Ares smiled at Ella and winked again. He liked the reaction he was getting so far, much better then the awkward silence after the kiss. He then heard a squeel and thinking he recognized it he turned just in time to catch Eris. Most people would have went down with the force she slammed into him but Ares only moved back a bit with a chuckle. "Whoa...heh, hello there."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 pm
“Ares darling what have you been up to?” Eris spoke in a fake posh accent. She giggled still clinging to his back. “I have not seen you in such a long time.”  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games