Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 pm
"No." Nephilis replied quickly. "And that would be something, like if you blocked out the sun. That'd be freaking amazing actually!" He dives through a stream of falling rubble and stops, now on one knee. He creates a gravity portal that pulls the larger half of the torn building into it. Once it reaches it, it is teleported out into the desert, now in front of Dulceri.

(He threw a skyscraper half at Dulceri. A skyscraper half!)

~~~

"Wow." Dulceri looks up at the top half of the building that appeared out of small dark circle and leaps upward into a backflip. His leg created a massive crescent of sand that tore the buidling in two once more and from there, traveled into the city, destroying more buildings. "Score!" After that move, he finds himself now in Evermore, but still far from Nephilis.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:34 pm
Damascus shot towards Kilitia the cityies came back into view as he leapt off of his metal mound and landed on the ground. Looking over to Silica palace, (( I'm just going to assume that Helios is in the palace. )) he raised his hands up and clenched them into fists he felt as the pipes that transported water to the palace were crushed, the pipes begin to leak and spray water within the ground. He smiles as the ground around the castle becomes soaked fairly quickly. " Perfect. " He said " Wet ground means weak foundation and weak foundation means it can't support the massive weight of the castle and eventually not not like in the next few minutes one of two things would happen either it would just gradually sink or it would collapse on itself, he hoped it would just sink he wasn't trying to kill anyone innocent.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 pm
Rygor looked at Nephilis suprised by how good he had gotten. "Alright we should hurry to the girls after all we can throw all we want at him he's still going to get here eventually" He said. He was glad that Nephilis's gravity abilities could reach so far he was pretty sure Dulceri was too far away for his shadows to hit. "Lets just hope they're prepaired for a fight" He said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 pm
Dulceri skated through town and jumped off a few buildings, thinking to himself how what just happened was possible. "That...thing appeared out of nowhere. It was teleported here, I know that, but it's too big for anyone to just move like that. Even I. Hmm." He snapped a small building in two and leaped from it into a streetsign, swinging off of it like a monkey. "Almost there Daphne and Krys."

~~~

"You're right..." Nephilis followed Rygor deeper into the city and as he did, his eyes became red again and his hair became dark with white highlights. "I changed again didn't I? No matter. First things first, like you said. We have to find my sister. She'll know how to stop them."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 pm
Rygor frowned at the changes "I wonder how many changes your going to go through" He said. He continued following Nephilis towards where they thought Amiea was. He turned to look behind them "How about I leave dulceri a little gift" He said. He waved his arms and made sort of a shadow walls as far off as he could hoping to slow dulceri and his group down. "I know it wont hold them off long but it should slow them down a bit" He said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:40 pm
"Enough." Nephilis said. "And yes, try to slow him down, but don't hurt him. Well, hurt him, but don't kill him. He's still a semblance of a friend." He looks around the city and acknowledges the damage. "He did a bang up job, but nothing a bit of money from Silicia and Noroa won't fix. In a few days, I'm sending Amiea to Noroa as it's new leader. That way, we'll be making alot more money." Nephilis breaks a smile and sighs. "The world is so screwy. They made alot of things easy for me, but Noroa kinda just threw it all for a loop."

~~~

"Well." Dulceri looks up at the wall and sighs. "Goddamn it. I can't go under it either."

"You're friend has really done something here hasn't he?" Daphne quips as she fleeces her hair. "I know that you two grew up together, even I did with him, but how can you still consider him a friend after all of this? Or...I think I understand. This whole detective thing was a game. If not to him, then you. Maybe the both of you."

Dulceri smiles at Daphne's wit. "Your a fast one. That's why I love you. You're right Daphne. It was a game. Although the game cost a few lives, those were miscalculations. It won't happen again because after this-You mean to tell me that half of Shale got glassed over because of a game of cat and mouse?!"

Dulceri looks over at her and then rests on the shadow wall, feeling a slight tingle on his skin. "No, I was meaning to stop him. I'm just saying the thrill of the chase...no. That's not right. I wasn't playing with my nation okay? It's just that, that happened and I couldn't stop it."

"I think I understand, but if you're going to gamble with lives, use your own." Daphne snaps angrily. "If I were in Shale, my skin would've been melted off."

"I would've been glassed if the thing had exploded in mid-air...where i was trying to fight it..."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 pm
(Oh sure he takes all the credit for half of shale being saved)

Rygor faked a hurt look "Me kill him like that would happen if anything soon he'll be blowing down my shadow walls like paper" He said. He looked around seeing some of the damage "hey atleast we got everyone away or atleast almost everyone" He said. He knew Amiea would be a good choice for a leader of Noroa but he knew he was going to miss seeing her as often. "Well if Noroa is getting a new leader what is going to happen to Silicia" He said. He doubted Silicia would just be left as is. He smiled as he could tell someone touched a shadow wall "Restrain" He said sending a comand for the walls to try and restrain anyone who touched them.

(What ever happened to Alloy?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:13 pm
(He didn't save it at all. It was good old Rygor. Does he know that Dulceri was the one he helped?)

"Silicia..." Nephilis said, finally feeling his body calming down. His eyes still remained red though. "Silicia is under good rule. I was thinking about having it redone, but it seems as good as ever. Oddly moreso now. Helios and I didn't put Devoro there to help, but rather to help us. He's cleaned up the place though. I'll give him that."

(Alloy doesn't exactly exist yet. The only reason I included Sil and Nor was because I didn't want the main nations blowing each other up first. If I did, there would be hardly any development.)

~~~

"Whoa!" Dulceri is wrapped up in dark tenticles around the wall of darkness. "Well, now, this is a bit of a jam huh. The venus flytrap thing here something."

"Let me help you." Daphne takes his sword from his holster and slashes the tenticles and Dulceri falls to his knees.

"Thanks, but it's about time we did something instead of stand here." Dulceri creates a whirlwind of sand and rock and allows it to spit debris of stone at the wall. "Like my very own gun of the element. In no time, this part of the wall should shatter. If it's Rygor from earlier, then maybe not."
"Who's Rygor?" Daphne asks.

"He teleported said bomb from Shale. If he weren't there, well, you would've died. I could do nothing to stop it whereas he moved it completely."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm
(Yay sweet recognision..and also it's good to know Kendal was the first last and only prime leader of Alloy)

Rygor nodded "Well atleast it's in good hands then" He said. He stopped for a moment he could tell they were trying to destroy the wall. "They're breaking past it I know the wall wont last much longer" He said. He closed his eyes and made the wall move towards them trying to force them back before the wall shattered. "Alright how long do you think it will take for us to find the others" He said. He looked at Nephils "Wow you change more than a chamelion" He said suprised to see him change back.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:39 pm
((sorry you guys, I had a shoot yesterday as soon as I came to Houston, I'll be on more often after tonight, we have our agency party tonight and I have to host the party at this stupid a** club...I hate parties))

Amalia looked at Kitara and grinned. "Well...Rygor and I trained last night and the funniest thing is that he kissed me" she said with a smile. She then looked at her hair. "I also thought I'd try something new, for some reason, I'm feeling more confident in myself" she said with a proud grin. She looked at her and smiled but was soon gone when she heard the commotion. She ran outside towards Rygor as her hands glew as she sent her fireworks as she called them to the intruding people

Helios frowned as he looked at the palace as it began to start to sink. He was outside as he heated the area evaporating the water from the ground. "Who ever is in my home, I suggest you show yourself now" he stated, sounding more calm than he normally does.

Amiea sighed, it seemed as if she had fallen into a depression. When she heard Asani she opened the door. "Oh hello Asani, how are you" she asked with a smile, masking her emotions. She looked as Nephilis and Rygor urged them to come outside. She ran out with Asani looking at the invaders. "Nephilis...pay attention, dont use that gravity stuff just now" she stated. "focus using water, since we are at our home turf...Dulceri thinks of himself as a sand god, let's take him down a peg or two" she said. "I've seen him when he gets wet...basicly becomes useless" she stated as she rose into the air as the winds increased and the snow turned into a down pour of rain.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 pm
Kyuri has been unseen for these few days, he was in the mountains training, he was working ion his molecular manipulation and acceleration and has increased such ability but not by to much at this point, though he has increased his crystalization abilities as well. He was the the midst of training mentally when he sensed something was about to happen so he decided to head back to Kilitia to see iif everything was alright, he grabed his Nodachi, and bow then took off flying towards Kilitia.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 pm
(I'm at a party now. My 18th one if you know what I mean. W00T!)

"You hear that?" Asks Dulceri as he looks at the wall of pure darkness. "I think it's..."

"Rain. You're worst enemy." I don't think this mission will even have a semblance of a victory, even if we win." Daphne morbidly says.

"I know. This is...something here. I have you and Krys though, so things might not die...I mean go bad." Dulceri gulps and and creates a large pair of hands for himself. He encloses them around the cylinder and squeezes until he notices a white crack. "Almost...."

"I'll be by your side until death Dulceri, remember that. But if things get dicey, I want you to get out of there. I'll do my best to hold them back until I too can escape."

~~~

"No need to pay attention now." Nephilis said as he slowed to a walk. "You've pretty much beat our only enemy capable of stopping us! Ha!" Nephilis looks over to Rygor and smiles toothily. "There is nothing that can stop us I guess. See now why Evermore is the best out of them all? Still though, if they come in, we will have to fight. Dulceri can't become sand when wet, but he can still use rocks and diamond. Diamonds hurt even when wet."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Rygor frowned "You have a point even if he can't use sand I doubt that will stop him" He said. He just hoped Nephilis wouldn't get too confident even with his new powers Dulceri could be a major threat against him. "We also have to remember he's not alone so who ever is with him is probobly pretty tough" He said.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:16 pm
((can't post anything yet... x__x oh wait... I can! biggrin
Wow the first thing I read is Nephilis aiming half a building towards Dulceri o.o ))

Kenji saw Damascus litterly sink the palace that was in Kilitia. As he saw the ground below him, he jumped down exploding into fragments of sand. He didn't want to wait for Zephyr to lower him down and plus, he couldn't take anymore of the wind traveling. As he constructed himself back into human form, he saw someone outside. Kenji assumed it was Helios but before he knew for sure, he hit behind large boulders and waited for Damascus to respond.  

Elricbrothers1144

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games