Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 am
willow watched as ryuu took tarik out of the room, stading up she slips out of the room through a side door and follows them remaining in the shadows as much as possible. finally finding ryuu and tarik she steps forward. " i've been sent to help you both get out of here." she said looking at ryuu, she could sense her stone on tarik but showed no emotion as she looked at them. i've found tarik and the women he's with, i'm a personal guard for the kind so i should be able to geet my stone off them without fighting. she thought to elaise.
elaise looked at the others, hearing willows thoughts she frowned slightly willows gone after tarik. she thought to the others. we need to finish this and go help her. she shivered slightly when she felt the drop in temperature before creating a water serpent in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 am
The girl lands, slightly missing Sasori. She limps to her side, facing Elaise, then suddenly charges. Her aura was dark, as she already smelled of blood and dead. "Please.......he-...lp..." Her voice echoes their minds once more as the girl's spirit is drowning within the now demon body. With the right eyes, they would see a small version of the girl within herself slowly drowning in the darkness. The small her represented the last of her soul as it tried to get out of the darkness.

Ryuu nods to Moredred, she takes the bag he gave then pours it into her potion. She raises an eyebrow at him cutting Tarik's throat, then shrugging it off as she lifts Tarik onto her back. Closing the potion, she slips it into her pocket as she leaves through the hallway. Tarik's blood floods down her throat, the scent slowly totures her as her thirst pumps through out her. It's Tarik..It's Tarik..It's Tarik. She tries to resist as she walks through the hallways. She's suddenly stopped by a young woman, looking like any other servant girl. "Leave. We need not your help." She says bitterly, a bit cranky from Tarik's blood so tempting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aku kisses Slayer back as they enter the coach, she hangs on tight as the coach almost made it pass the lava. She looks through the window to see the enemies retreating then sits back down. She pets Peter's hair as he hugs her out of worry. "Father handled it.." She whispers to him then looks at Slayer. "A simple battle like that will not be your death, never again speak those words to me..." She says, the words still hurting her to just think about. Aku pecks his cheek lovingly, then attempts to think of other things as the palace nears. Suddenly seeing a storm she raises her eyebrow,"What else shall happen today?" She jokes, not knowing the situation back at the palace.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:33 am
willow looked at ryuu for a few minutes before taking her cloak off and showing her the clothes she wss wearing underneath " as you can see i am a warrior from the royal guard. my orders were to lead you out of the palace and help protect you both." she said softly lifting her hand to rest it on her katana.
elaise stood and stared at the girl as she charged her, hearing the cry for help she frowned slightly before using wrapping her water serpent around the girl hoping to restrict her movements. releasing the serpent she jumped back raising her hand to create a barrier of water around herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 am
((Oh gosh... what are we gonna do... KILL!!!!))

Eiji sighs before whipping his hair, turning it back to it's original brown hair. "Well there is no point in just standing here asking why. We have a past, present, and future to save." Eiji runs toward the edge of the roof ready to jump before a girl appears with her ready to strike.

Eiji rolls back and quickly summons a wind element katana. He was about to pull his two broad swords but remembered that he left them on the boat. Dammit... He breathes and sees his breath before him. "I... I know this feeling. Death is among us guys." Eiji stands and points the emerald green blade at the possessed girl. "Sasori, I agree with you, but I doubt that there is a way to save her."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 am
elaise looksd at eijji and nods " i agree, there seems to be only a small part of her left." she said softly " i have her restrained for now, we should focus on them." she added pointing at the demons moredred had made rise.
willow has gone after her stone and tarik but i think she'l need our help. she thought as she got ready to attack the demons.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 am
Onyx popped the tendons in his neck before tilted his head. Let's see them negate what I'm about to do, he thought. releasing the armor from his right arm, baring it up to the elbow to reveal the tattoo of the swarm of bees. His hands flickered through various hand motions, then he bit the tip of his forefinger and swiped a line of red blood over the tattoo. "Ever seen a swarm of pissed off bees? You're about to!!" he snarled, slamming his hand to the ground.
User Image
The burst of smoke engulfed himself, Eiji, and Elaise, hiding them before an ominous buzzing sound started as a large swarm of bees began swirling around them, hovering mostly around Onyx. I'll handle this; help Willow. Anyone who wants to stay and help with this can, he thought grimly.

(For the record, they're mainly strong against water based attacks and earth based ones while weak against lightning based attacks. Wind attacks mainly make them stronger.)  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 am
i'm staying and helping. remember i'm restraining the girl at the moment. she thought as she continued to concentrate on keeping the serpent around the girl as well as waiting to see what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:33 am
Have it your way; I don't mind help, though Scaoill finds this rather amusing, he muttered. The bees started firing small concentrated balls of molten wax at the incoming demon guards quickly, slowing their progress.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm
elaise smiled slightly at onyx before turning towards the oncoming demon guards creating another water serpent in her hand she launched it some of the guards that were'nt being attacked by the bees.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 pm
Acos thre a fan at the guards, knocking thwo of them flat. "Good thing these fans have metal tips!" she yelled into the fray.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:43 pm
Onyx exhaled, then took two quick steps, knocking three of them back with a sudden and surprisingly powerful reversed Macaco, kicking out at them when he landed in a fluid Aú Batido before he straightened with a quick Martelo-em-Pé. He chuckled. "Hey, don't stick around on my part... oh, wait, the wax is sticking ya down, sorry," he joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:17 pm
Eiji is not sure what to make of the bees, but was sure of what was needed to be done. Fine, you guys take care of these people while Sasori and I will head after Tarik and Ryuu. Hopefully the potion has not warn off."Serena, what will you do?" Eiji forms a thin armor of wind to coat his skin since he did not have or have access to his armor. All he had was the power of the stone with him.... which was not much compared to what he could do.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:42 pm
Wait, Eiji! I'l go with Sasori. You stay here. I'm not staying mainly because I don't have control of this angel-power-thingy, but also because I'm allergic to bees. Acos said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:55 pm
"You can come with, but I have a score to settle and someone to meet along the way." Eiji had a feeling that Skurai would soon be approaching and with that would come Slayer. Eiji heads toward the edge of the roof, leaping over guards and landing and on the ground in a crouching position. A burst of violent air erupts around him that blows guards on the ground off their feet. He'll be here any minute, I can feel it. Eiji looked up to see one of the generals (the one that Moredred left) as well as a few demons that smelled of death. Eiji turns his Katana upside down, holding the blade behind his back. "Move." He said with a snarl that was rather out of character.

*edit*  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:27 pm
elaise looked around at the others before moving forward a step and launching another water serpent at the demon guard that was approaching them, it quickly wrapped itself around one of them destroying it.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games