Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:04 am
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah was caught in thought when he heard voices talking to him. They weren't like voices in his head but outside. It was Kairi. She looked trouble.  Like really trouble and he could feel the air around musk up. Poor girl, she uneasy as she seemed, Kairi was trying to confort Noah. That made him smile a little bit. Then he looked at Jake. He seemed to be the the source of Kairi's anxiousness. Not to be rude but Noah couldn't help but hear them. 

Suddenly, Kairi rushed herself out of the van, startling Noah. He looked confused out the door at the girl and pointed the face at Jake.

xoxoxo"Is she okay?" 

He asked innocently to Jake who had patted his head in reassurance. He wanted to go there and confort her as well but if her boyfriend didn't rush to do it, maybe there was a reason.
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:12 pm
{{Alright guys, I'm off to new York to face my demons and I will cone back late wednesday. Wish me luck that I don't freak out and I will see you guys later. Paz&Ai, Pily~Ame}}  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image

Jake looked at Kairi and sighed a bit sadly. "She is strong...stronger then I am...but...I scare her." He looked back at Noah and smiled though it was sad. "I wont go into too much details besides this...she hasnt been close to another...and it scares her...that and Max had a hand in scaring her the night before." His brows furrowed and he sighed a bit more angry for a moment. He removed his hand and leaned back a bit glancing at her. "As much as I am dying to comfort her...I cant...not yet." He shook his head and looked at Noah.

{{Okay Ame sama. Dont lose your mind....err more so....XP}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi held her knees to her chest as she calmed and collected herself. She wanted, so desperately, for things to be back to normal. she looked up at Jake and Noah for momet. She coudln't do this. She heard Jake, she was no where near strong. She looked at him both sternly and vulnerably. She wanted him to understand her. she wanted to go home, she wanted to be back where hurt never found her. She wanted to be home.

"Jake, I want to go home." she managed to squeak through the caught breath. She wanted him to comfort her. She wanted to say something that would force him to hold her and hold her for eternity. "I don't want this anymore. I don't like this hurt, I don't like feeling like I have to speak. I don't like feeling like I am the weakest link in this. I want to go back, I want to go, far away from this all."

Tears streamed from her eyes. She wanted him so badly, she didn't want to hurt him, not purposely. she wanted to force him to push passed her boundaries and tell her she is being stupid. She wanted to hear him say that she didn't belong anywhere other that here in his arms. She needed to hear him say that.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image

Jake frowned a bit and gave Noah another pat before he reaches out and grabs Kairi and pulls her to him. He sets her so that her back was to his chest and his arms were wrapped around her stomach. He snuggled into her neck gently and kissed her lightly. "Kairi...my love...I need you here. There is nothing back there for us but pain...out here I can hold you like this...kiss you...love you fully. In there they would tear us apart and place in seperate cells...remember?" He remembered all too well that time when they did tear them apart, he wouldnt let anybody ruin their love ever again. "You dont need to speak love, you taught me sign language. I will be your voice." He kissed her neck lightly again. "I need you to keep me sane. Your everything I need and more. You belong to me as I belong to you. Nobody else." He hugged her a bit tighter for a moment then loosened up. "Your much stronger then you give yourself credit for. By now I would have broken down with what you have gone through."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image

Kairi held him tightly when he embraced her. He held her in a way that she couldn't release herself from and all she now wanted was him to never let her go. She closed her eyes and let his lips trail against her neck and she shivered, shying away from his touch slightly, but she stayed in his arms. She knew he was saying the truth and despite her fear of him, she loved him.

She stayed in his arms but turned and wrapped her arms around his chest and held him tightly. She hugged him lovingly and she smiled when she pulled away and she gave a playful smile as she ruffled Noah's hair, like any older sister would. She felt like she was getting her family back, getting her life back, and getting a second chance to make things right with her brother.

She wasn't going to let this chance go to waste.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

Max laughed as she pulled away a bit from the kiss.
"You see you disgust her." "That's not true, I just moved too fast. I will take it slower." "Are you sure she wants us?" "Nobody would want us, we are always alone." Jake bit his lip to silence them for a bit as she turned to embrace him more. He smiled and gently squeezed her a little. He would avoid any of the spots that cause her to shiver for a little while. That way he could show her that that wasn't what was all on his mind. He smiled as she ruffled Noah's hair and sighed a bit. "We may be twisted but we're all like a family aren't we?' It was a bit strange to even think he could have a family again after all that he had been through. But with the others it was a lot like a family again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker was nearly foaming at the mouth with anger when the girl, Kairi, fled the safety of the van.
Noah could protect himself, but the rest of them had a less than 50% chance.
Seth and Ritter had less than that if they got out in this neighborhood.
He could see people stopping and looking.
Debating on harming the weak ones.
Decker got in his van and cranked the thing up.
If they weren't in when he started moving they were out of luck.
He had 10 minutes to drop Seth and Ritter off.
And all these people were really starting to irk him.
Were they deaf?
Did they choose to make him mad?
Do they enjoy it?
Decker leaned his head on the wheel and revved the engine.
He was beginning to wear down really bad.
Really bad.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:36 am
User Image

Kairi held Jake tightly noticing Decker and his anger, rolling her eyes. She had already had a problem with his brother and he was pushing his luck. She wasn't going to say much about the topic though.

"Someone looks grumpy, come on guys," she said with a smirk directed towards him. "I don't see why, it's not like I got sick in his van or anything, but whatever."

Kiari was tired of it all, but when she got in the van she sat quietly and pressed her head against the side ofthe van. She felt naseaus and keeled over in her seat, holding her stomach. She didn't feel right about something. Her cheeks burned and a knot was there in her throat and she wasn't sure about what but she was worried. She gave Jake a weak smile, trying to not let him know that something was wrong. Her arm stung and then she remembered why her addiction had sucked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:36 am
User Image

Jake glanced at Decker for a moment and sighed. "lighten up man. I am not saying we're in the best of area's but I have been around this kind of place before as well. I wouldnt let anything happen to her, and if something was about to I'd just get the hell out of dodge." he leaned back and sighed. "You dont give us enough credit sometimes..." He glanced at Kairi and saw beads of sweat on her forehead and a weak smile. He placed a hand on her back worriedly and tilted his head. "Whats the matter love?" He rubbed her back slowly to see if that might ease the pain at least a tad bit.

Lord Blade Icestorm

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:52 am
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoThe corner of Noah's mouth tugged upwards as Kairi ruffled his hair once again. Seems like she felt better being around Jake now. Noah turned out the window and sighed. Jackal was right. Everything was was getting better. Or maybe not. Decker came back the a blown top and Jairi's(Jake and Kairi's name combo) comments were probably making it worse. 

Noah understood why Decker was so mad, these part  and it was because he care for their safety. Though Decker could take it down a notch, the backcall was unneeded. Noah bunny twitched his nose and frowned a bit at their behavior, ganging up against Decker and all. And seeing that Decker and Jackson were an item, if it lasted long enough, Decker would become his new dad or something. Noah chuckled softly at the thought of Decker being his father. That was weird.

xoxoxo"Guys, don't be mean to Decker. This neighborhood is probably the worst of the worst. He just wanted you guy to be okay." 

He said to the quietly to the couple sitting by him. For Noah to stay okay and believe Jackal, he need no fighting or hate during the car ride. And if Seth and Ritter woke up, possible hell could break loose.
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:00 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down.
He rubbed his head and pulled out heading straight for the place he was taking Ritter and Seth.
It was a bit of a drive.
A good 70 miles away from where Jackal lived.
They'd have to drive 40 miles back after dropping them off to get to the condo.
But at least it was a nice drive.
It was a little cool out.
The air was salty and not thick with humidity, so Decker turned off the AC and opened all the windows.
Decker also started up his bad habit on these roads.
He loved weaving between the lanes.
Especially on clear roads.
People could say what the pleased and honk all they want, but his van was built to protect crazy kids.
Not just to be a big road hog.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

The ride for Jacky had been well, a ride in and out of consciouness, she wasn't good with traveling, at all. The ride to the lake hadn't been to bad but they hadn't stayed to long before they were off again, and she could feel herself starting to get sick. She would have to rough it out, was what she thought, so she stayed in the back, letting herself relax with her head against the side of the van, letting it keep her cool. She had nodded off without noticing and the whole commotion with Jake and Kairi had eluded her for the most part, she heard a little bit of it, blinking awake but she had went off again and curled up in her seat with her jacket as a makeshift blanket. She was in the back, kind of near Seth and Ritter but far enough away for some quiet for herself. When Decker rolled the window down she blinked awake, the wind making her hair fly back. It made her groan waking up and she stretching, slipping her jacket on. Glancing around the van she saw Jackal was gone and Noah had another rabbit, she had missed the crack house but they were off again, it made her stomach flip uncomfortably. She sighed and slipped up to the passengers seat and looked at Decker, who looked a little frustrated from her view. She curled up in her seat again "So how much more driving are we doing?"She really wanted to take some medicine and lay down, she was feeling a little carsick and getting sick wasn't exactly good in this situation. She hated being sick, especially if there was barfing involved. She chewed at her lip, feeling a headache come on, it had went away while she slept but it was back again "Did I miss anything?"She asked, scratching a little at her wrist, she didn't want to cut, but she had to later, not her wrist but she knew the pain would be the same. She had made a promise though, so it would happen, whether she liked it or not. Decker was safe, so it was okay to her. She would just keep it secret from everyone.

----------------------------------------------

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:18 am
User Image

Kairi shivered at his touch and she knew that he was trying the best, but to be honest, if she didn't sleep during a drive and if she had a breakdown in her addiction, a drive would nearly kill her internally. She felt sick, but really didn't have anything inside of her to heave and her stomach felt like crap. She wanted to pass out from the pain and yet, part of her wanted to stay awake. She heard Noah defend Decker and she turned to look at him for a brief moment.

"Noah, please, there are more reasons than what you know to get that response from me. I'm not feeling that great right now, so, please just sit back and try to enjoy the drive," she whispered with a hiccupped gasp when a piercing feeling went through her ribs. She shuddered in absolute pain and avoided Jake's presence. She didn't want to explain it in front of Noah, but realised that, no matter what she did or didn't say, that there was about a 99% chance, that he'd see her at her utter lows so long as she was a burden. So she explained, just loud enough for Noah and Jake to hear, about her drug addiction mixed with a moving vehicle and the ending results being her right now.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 am
User Image

Jake didnt make a comment as Noah defended Decker. He could understand his reasoning. Though he didnt quite like the man yet he understood a bit. He glanced over at Jacky and smiled a bit. "Nothing really. Just had to make a stop in a less than reputable area." He saw Kairi shudder in pain and leaned forward a bit as she explained the problem. He spoke low so she only would hear. "Can you sleep?" He guessed that she wouldnt be able to. He moved one hand and placed it gently on her back. He moved it slowly trying to soothe her as best he could. "It wont be much longer deary. just gotta hand in there for awhile longer."

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games