Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:37 pm
"so, what plans you got? wanna do some x-mas shopping with me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Jin was extremely startled when Miwata fell over, yet his startledness(not even sure thats a word) ended when he sees the adorable sight of her and Yin, smiling to it, while sitting back on Kazemaru, who is probably getting irritated of Jin sitting and getting off of him continuously  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:53 pm
Shinji Ikari Joukai
With brilliant Cloth
and jagged blade
User Image
A young man burst into the Hokage's office, looking around frantically. He was completely wrapped in bandages and he had dark reflective glasses on over his eyes. He saw the people standing in the room, but no Kage. He hurried over to one of them, the young man, and grasped his shirt front.
"Wher-where is your Kage?! A storm is coming that must be met and stopped! Please, where is your Hokage?" Desperation was evident in his tone as he broke away from the young man and looked at all those in the room, his head swiveling back and forth rapidly.
I will keep

all others at bay.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:54 pm
So wait, how does Shinji know anything about any sort of war? He missed the assembly. dramallama  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm
((Oh, he saw the evil s**t of your regime and with stuff like the child labor camps and the weapons testing facility that were being advertisted he could easily guess. If you want, I'll post something saying he ran away from the assembly if you feel it's important.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 pm
Yin huggled her aunt. "I wan't to become genin before daddy gets home!" She insisted. Looking to the side at a frantic looking man. "Daddy hokage just left to the mist I believe."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:05 pm
Shinji Ikari Joukai
With brilliant Cloth
and jagged blade
User Image
"Kiri...oh the world is doomed." Shinji barely managed to stop himself from slamming his palm into his face. He knelt down next to the girl who had answered him.
"When he gets back, ask him what he thinks of Kumo, and tell your daddy that Kumo is about to be very very bad to everyone else." He rubbed her hair carefully before standing up and running out. He didn't have time to wait for the Hokage to return - he had to spread the word of the impending darkness.
I will keep

all others at bay.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
Yin Nara
Twin of Yang

She raised a curious eyebrow as the man left quickly. She was gonna say he could still catch Akira at the gates if he ran super fast.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:22 pm
little mintchan
Yin huggled her aunt. "I wan't to become genin before daddy gets home!" She insisted. Looking to the side at a frantic looking man. "Daddy hokage just left to the mist I believe."

miwata blinked "o...kay..." she then turned to the girl "hows about your chuunin ranked auntie give you some training there kiddo? i'd be more then happy too!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:59 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito got up and rested his hand on the boys head "Calm down boy and tell me slowly what you know. Im Raito Shenzaki a legendary sannin of this village and right of now the temp hokage" Raito said as he pushed air from his palms of his hands giving a cool breeze apon the boys forehead.

((Dude why is everyone forgetting me im temp hokage!! come too me!))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:07 am
XD
shinji's already gone. he told Yin that cloud was dangerous, while he was there. however; don't worry. i wouldn't attack leaf. however, i need a third kingdom for a third reich. so after grass is cloud property, i'll attack A village. which i haven't yet revealed. but it won't be leaf.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image
Yin Nara
Twin of Yang

[[go take iwa lol next easy kingdom to get]]
Yin nodded. "Mhm! That'de be awesome!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:29 pm
miwata stood up, yin next to her. "lets head to the training grounds then! i cant promote you just yet, but i guess i'll be like a sensei to you. you go on ahead without me though, i need to pick something up."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:45 pm
little mintchan
User Image
Yin Nara
Twin of Yang

[[go take iwa lol next easy kingdom to get]]
Yin nodded. "Mhm! That'de be awesome!"

((....coming from the kage of a village thats been destroyed twice))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 pm
Jin, smiles and turns around to Raito,now that the three had left to the mission,

"So Lord Hokage*winks comedically*got any missions for me?"

Jin then heard himself and decided to wait for his mission, so he then decided to go to the training grounds, but made sure to leave a shadow clone behind to stay there  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games