Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:52 pm
Darion72
Austin smiled.He had smelled Kit and heard him.Austin jumped forward to avoid Kit's attack."I hope you realize that im helping the Raikage with this battle."Austin sighed."Theres no way Hiro,Ryugan or Hana would die from Akamutorumu..."Austin didn't really need to control the monster at all.It obeyed his commands and it was living rock."Leave me be..."

(lol you do understand that Chidori is a rushing attack.....And you jumped forward.....To the side may have worked but.....deffinatly not forward. Sorry either you mis read or something but you die now.)

Kit took another steps and shoved the Chidori through Austin's beack. Kit's hand now protruding from Autin's chest he pulled his arm back as blood began to flow from the kid Drenching Kit's entire arm. If the Chidori didn't kill him he would soon bleed out. "I'm here helping Sengetsu, and Jedi. Rest in peace."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:57 pm
A shadow clone of Austin appeared behind Kit with a rasengan in his hand.what Kit killed was a substitution.The clone trusted his rasengan toward's Kit's back.Akamutorumu rolled into a ball and began spinning in place Causing a earth quake.But since the shadow clone was aiming his rasengan into Kit's back he would still be able to hit but Kit would be stunned from the shaking of the earth.

((MUHAHA!I'm hidden from you now I'm jounin btw.))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:07 pm
kit the sorrowful
(I dont remember seeing you post using any other jutsu......And you cant just auto a subsitution, you were supposed to do that in your response post but since you just jumped forward I did hit you with my Chidori...Im sorry to say you are dying right now. lol awww so cute your a jounin ^^)

((i went through this before with some one.I said the same thing as your did.You dont have to post that you readied.People do this all the time.So Austin is still alive and you are getting a rasengan in the back.

So yes.People auto subsitute all the time.and yes you can do that.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:17 pm
(Darion
1-He is higher than you, so its hard for you to dodge
2-You are not part of the Inuzuka clan, so you couldn't have smelled him
3-You can't just auto substitute without knowing the sneak attack was coming
4-When did you have a Shadow Clone without even posting it before hand?
So basically, you are god modding.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:20 pm
Alicia Joana
(Darion

Im part of the inuzuka clan!i payed for it already and i even got accepted for it.I got it when i became mokuton.

and fine ill just say it hit me back.since im slowly dying i can still get myself out of there...
he says im dying.Not dead....
And really why is it you always say im not part of a clan or blood line when i am part of that clan and blood line...))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Austin was slowly dying but he still had enough power in him to get out of there.He whisleted and his dog Marii turning human and ran him to the hospital.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 pm
Kit watched as the dog picked up the man. Smiling Kit cracked his knuckles. "Hes wounded i wont have to worry about another nuisence." Kit looked up at the office and stood where he was. Activating his kekkai genkai Kit watched inside of the room. He saw Jedi and Sengetsu trapped inside of some sort of fire prison. Keeping a close eye on this Kit just watched as he began to slowly recover the chakra he used to impale the kid from just a moment ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:25 pm
Oh im going to the hospital all right. then teh senju manor.Where you can't go only senju can go!  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 pm
Darion72
Alicia Joana
(Darion

Im part of the inuzuka clan!i payed for it already and i even got accepted for it.I got it when i became mokuton.

and fine ill just say it hit me back.since im slowly dying i can still get myself out of there...
And really why is it you always say im not part of a clan or blood line when i am part of that clan and blood line...))

(Your name is not on the list, so thats why i say you are not part of the clan. If its not on the list then HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW??!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm
Alicia Joana
Darion72
Alicia Joana
(Darion

(Your name is not on the list, so thats why i say you are not part of the clan. If its not on the list then HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW??!!)

((maybe if people update the list...Then there wouldnt be a problem....))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:57 pm
((Sen if you have a way out post it and nobody post after him,I have to see if it's legit because I HIGHLY doubt he could get out of a barrier he did nothing to prevent from forming around him..It can't be escaped from the inside, that says all right there. Sen YOU ARE INSIDE OF IT. The post where the ashes surrounded you was your chance to escape..YOU STOOD THERE!!! So, you are trapped in the barrier and if you can't legally get out just admit defeat.

Also just in case you didn't look back. I reacted before you did anything else in your other post..I stated it and even quoted it in a XL font..when you looked at Ryugan that is when you were trapped inside, not after you said what you had to say or anything..you got trapped inside the instant you looked at My RPC..if you read my post correctly, you would have know this.))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan sighed still pointing the blade at Sengetsu didn't say a word, Jedi's skill wasn't even up to par in his consideration, he was just another washed up ninja who joined with other washed up ninja in an attempt to relive their "Glory days". Ryugan quickly uttered " Sanpu Shino " (Sen if you have a way to get out post it and ignore this but as of now you don't and Sense you just stood there and let this happen, I don't think you could legally get yourself out of this) After uttering these words Ryugan once more burst into a flaming explosion but, the thing they should be worried about was their ally they "magically" came to rescue. The barrier he was in would suddenly begin to shake and in an instant would shift into three different directions. The top half would go right, the bottom left and the middle would stay in place. Sen would suddenly feel an excruciating pain shake his very soul as blood began to pour rapidly from his wounds, two severely deep cut in the gut, two deep cuts going across both legs and two deep cuts to the chest, all pouring blood. Ryugan didn't bring out his summon to just stand there, the instant Ryugan vanished, the summon shot at ball of Mist at the orb and thanks to it's timing, it would hit Sengetsu and the barrier just as the jutsu finished and the barrier was about to disperse. Now trapped in and Ice ball, Sengetsu's fate was sealed, if the Ice ball hit anything it would shatter, breaking Sengetsu into a million tiny tiny pieces. Jedi and Kit had "Magically" arrived for no reason. The man they came to rescue was surely about to die, unless they could magicaly freeze time or if they had telekeneisis.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 pm
((Well it looks like my living rock justu just killed Dizzle XD lol jk.or am i?))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games