Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 pm
She kissed him sweetly then bit and started drinking cutely  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 pm
John smiled. He was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. He sighed. "I'm a little busy," he called, "Can it wait?"

"Not your best action indeed," said a tall, beautiful woman who was looking at him like he was a cockroach. She was obviously the judge for the angels. There were quite a few of them; one for every race. Beside Kabal sat a big, rugged looking man with a scowl on his face. "I see the vampire is late again," he muttered.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 pm
She drank hungrily gripping his arm to keep him still, she was still a little weak from the change back but she was still really strong  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:23 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "you know...if yuor gonna look at me like that maybe I should have made sure you died..." he said and looked "Vampire....please don't say john..." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 pm
The man sighed. "That would be the guy. Don't ask me how he got to be the judge of the vampires. Those creatures are filty enough the way it is and he's the worst. Granted, he's calmed down the past few years, but he still deserves to die a horrible death. If I could get my hands on that little leech, I'd-"

"Now, now Sebastian," said a beautiful woman with long brown hair, "I know how your kind feel about vampires, but this is not the time for such quarrels. I ask that you put your differences aside at this time."

The man gave a slight bow. "I'm terribly sorry. You're right. We have bigger things to worry about."

"John, you're needed as a judge for the vampire race," came a voice from behind the door, "It probably won't take long."

John sighed. "Can't they hold the trial a different day?"

"I'm afraid that this matter has to be dealt with immediately."

"I can give you something better to be afraid about," John muttered. He looked back at Chi. "Almost done?" he asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at them "John isn't bad...but he is annoying and irritating and very stupid but not bad all the same..... but...HOW THE HELL IS HE A JUDGE!" he snapped and stood "Ugh...He is probably with Chi...Ill bring him.." he said and walked off. He teleported to johns house and looked "John come on..If I have to suffer you and her do to.." he said and picked them both up and teleported them throwing them to the ground "There here.." he said and went to his seat.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:46 pm
She squealed when kanal picked her up when he teleported she slapped him " your an @ss I was eating" she hissed at him  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:47 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her not effected by the slap in the least bit "Don't start miss depression...eat while john talks.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:56 pm
" shut up ex- husband you could have knocked, what if we were trying to make the child you couldn't give me" she snarled " not like that matters to you your already a father"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:08 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "I am surpised yuor with anyone...you BITCHED about everything instead of trying...its not like you ever tried in the relationship anyway..so you know something..I don't give a sh!t..at least I was able to have one." he said and sat down

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:09 pm
"Another time please," said the woman with a firm yet gentle voice, "Let us begin." She sat down and turned to the center of the room. There was only one human there now. The waiter from the restaraunt. Nikki walked up to him and pulled the arrow out of his chest. He awoke immediately. The woman looked at him with no expression on her face. "Do you know why you are here?" she asked.

The boy shrugged. "Not sure, but by the looks of it, I obviously did something to piss you people off....whoever you people are."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:18 pm
" I did but you were always too busy protecting Liz or trying to resurrect Katie" she growled in his head angerly  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:27 pm
"Calm down Chi," John whispered and held his still bleeding wrist out to her, "Just pretend he's not there."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:27 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal watched "Oh lord...you could have atleast told the boy.." he said and thought back to chi "Chi all you did was go crying to john so don't even try it." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers