Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:49 pm
I wonder where that paper is going, it sure is in a hurry, thought the young girl as she watched a piece of newpaper roll down the street in the wind. Somehow by following the wind she had become utterly lost, but this didn't bother her at all. She liked being lost because she could always find something interesting. And she did in the from of a run down house. The wandering halfling stopped in front of the house and stared up at the building. She blinked and started towards the house full of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:08 pm
Xi walks up to the door and waits for Vincent.

"I'll be sure to help straighten up the place when I get back. Hopefully I won't be gone long."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:44 pm
"We should be back soon." Vincent joined Xi's side and followed her out, only to spot a new girl near the entrance of Kanareshii. "Hello.." Vincent smiled to the girl, though it was hidden by his mask. "Got lost didnt you and found your way here? Thats seems to be everyones story for happening upon this place." He said to the halfling female.

"There are some people inside, dont worry.. only Cy bites and maybe the couch." Vincent said but then he shook his head. "Sorry i have to go." He then looked to Xi. "Lead the way i dont know where Naga Scales is."

"Have fun Demon boy." Cy said to Vince before the man left. "Well thats what i meant." Cy said gently to Caly as he put his glasses back on his face and pushed them up his nose with his index finger. He then noticed Calys smile at him. "What are you grinning about?" He smiled back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:13 pm
"I bite too and I ain't lost!" she piped up before the the man left. The lost girl did not think herself lost, just misplaced. She turned now back to the house absolutely briming with curiosity. Shadowkite approuched the front door. Not forgetting her manners, the young girl knocked twice before she called out, "Can I come in?"  

Kumquat Assassin

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:36 pm
Xi takes a moment to look around. Before heading off to the Naga Scales.

((to Naga Scales.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 am
Aeris yawned a bit, her energy level way down below her normal. She had started to doze off a bit, at least until she heard Caly and Cy speaking. For once, she didn't want to pry into what words were being exchanged. Instead, she focused on conserving what little bit of energy she had left. And that was going towards her staying awake.

Some bodyguard she's be in this state...

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:25 am
Caly blushed when she was caught staring and then mumbled quickly, "Nothing Cy, nothing at all." Then she turned away and started making her way towards the kitchen, Poison still in her arms. Though she had forgotten that her mind wasn't all the way closed off to him and if he tried he would "hear" what she had been thinking when he caught her.

As she entered the kitchen she already started calling up on her magic, bringing it to the surface, her body now faintly glowing green. Truth be told she had already started the kitchen, but was cut off when something affected her magic and wasn't able to finish. Now she could.

Spell were already starting to flow into her magic, wrapping around tendrils extending towards what she could revive. The tile was tricky, as she knew it would be, but after some stubborn determination it started to bow to her magic and become like new.

if anyone came into the kitchen adn had the magical sight they would find themselves in a fog-like mist of her green aura permeating the room. It wouldn't hurt anyone and if they could they would be able to read the spells she used inside the energy flow. And looking at her would find that not only did her body glow, but her eyes were glowing a deep emerald green.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:04 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:55 am
Shadowkite shrugged and pushed open the door anyways. She didn't enter the house exactly, simply looked around seeing that it was slowly being repaired. Somehow her stomach matched "repairs" with "food" and let out a low grumble. "I know your hungry, stomach, but now's not the time," the halfling girl patted her stomach as she said this.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Cy was too focused on Caly to notice someone knocking at the door till it was too late. Caly, Aeris and Cy had already made their way to the kitchen before the girl entered the place.

"This place does just draw people in doesnt in?" He questioned as he turned his back to the kitchen and looked down the hallway. He stood in the doorway staying away from Caly's release of healing energy. Not knowing how'd it affect him he kept his distance, but also kept his eye on her. That is until he sensed the new girl enter the mansion. "Hello?" He called down the hall spotting the female figure with his keen eyes.

Vincent followed after Xi to Naga Scales

((To Naga Scales))

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:08 pm
The girl's eyes weren't so keen. "Hey! Umm.. wait where are you?" She glanced around and against her better judgement entered the house anyways. She took a few steps into the home in the direction the voice had come from. She addressed her next question to the house, missing the person who had actually said "Hello" completely, "Hey, do you know where I can get something to nibble on? Like fish?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:42 pm
"Fish, im not sure about that..." Cy's voice came to the side of the girl and much, much closer then he had been before. Cy had slipped into the shadows and reappeared besides the girl in her peripheral eyesight. "Hello." He said as he stepped closer to the girl.

"Im Cy, and for food inquiry you may as well follow me to the kitchen. Caly may have something for you." Cy said with a gentle smile, his fangs showing as he did so. He turned and led the way to the kitchen, looking back every so often to see if the girl was following.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:46 pm
Shadowkite jumped, startled by Cy. The prospect of getting food however drew her in. "Thank you Mister Cy!" She exclaimed happily and followed him down the hall. The fangs did not seem to phase the girl at all, then again her stomach was speaking louder then her reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:29 am
Aeris chuckled a bit and stood back as Caly called her magic. She stood back, not because she thought that the woman needed the space, but because the magic used was starting to mess with her sense. It was a disadvantage due to her tracking for too long. Every so often, her nose would twitch, her eyes blink rapidly because of the aura and power flowing. "Well...you've gotten more powerful, little one." The little one part was a joke, even though Aeris was quite older than the other woman.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games