Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:54 pm
Demios looked at Armand "Wow this city is big" He said with childlike awe. Being in this form also made him have a more childlike personality and he right now was acting very curious. There was a large crowd that nearly caused Demios to get separated from Armand. To be honest Demios was scared of being separated because he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to control his anger if someone made him mad and he didn't want to destroy another city. After a bit of walking Demios looked at Armand "So how are we going to be traveling?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 pm
((Someone stop Amaya before she accidentally poisons Vincent or gives him an even more upset stomach. Well, maybe, anyway. sweatdrop ))

Amaya looked in the fridge, and there were some leftovers there. So, she took some out, and offered some to Vincent. They looked like breakfast food actually. She took out a bowl of fruit that was in the fridge too. “How long?” Amaya wasn’t sure if she remembered. ”I don’t think it took that long…” She smiled. ”If I can do it, you can too. I’ll make a cake for you!” She happily started rummaging through the pantry to get supplies.

----------------------------------------------

Armand chuckled at Demios’s childish personality. He certainly was acting his age appearance. He hadn’t been to Philadelphia that many times at all…maybe once or twice. While it was the city of brotherly love, Armand had heard that the city folk were harsh on their own sports teams, often cursing and throwing stuff at each other in the audience or even at the baseball players on the field. “Well, Demi, that depends on where we’re going,” he answered smiling. He had no clue where they were going. He did not know where the Night Owls’ base was, nor did he know where anyone was at this moment. “We can fly by airplane and race the birds if you’d like.” Or there was always the roadtrip option. If the car broke down, Armand would be more than capable of fixing it.

If Aeon happened to look down from her balcony, Armand and Demios would probably just be another two people walking in the streets below unless they stuck out to her for some reason or Armand’s hair color stood out. There weren’t that many red heads in the area after all.

--------------------------------------------

Will watched Itachi as the Heat Owl finally got annoyed enough to try stronger levels of lightning, which started veering off course from the target and completely missing. The Satan Owl smirked. He picked up his phone and dialed Japan to check up on matters as he kept track of the energy moving in the room. Itachi was persistent, and after some time, Will hung up, having finished with “business.” Itachi needed to be able to aim straight before he could do anything else. He shook his head and clapped a hand on Itachi’s shoulder. “You’ll watch out for Anya too, won’t you?”  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:19 pm
Vincent took the food. "Thanks a lot" he said with appreciation. "Cake sounds wonderful" he said with a smile. She was really nice...and really pretty as well. He sat on a counter and began to eat the fruit and leftovers.

Aeon heard voices as she looked down. A red head stood out. She said nothing as she looked back at her book, hopefully she could get some studying down.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:47 pm
Demios looked at Armand and smiled "Yay that'd be fun" He said. He began to flap his arms like a bird. Suddenly a large lightning bolt flew from his arm. He didn't realize as a child he had less control. The lightning bolt flew and struck the wall next to Aeon. Demios looked at Armand and frowned "oopsie" He said. He looked down "my bad Army I just was excited" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:53 pm
Dante's misty body suddenly shot into the ground vanishing beneath the sea's mighty surface. He laughed a little as the wheather parted. His body remained invisible beneath the dark surface of the water his voice could be heard from beneath it's surface. " Very good ROulin, now fight what you can't find. It's not a matter of seeing me, I am everywhere and nowhere, try and find me inthis game. " He laughed again and waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 pm
Solaris Beauty
Amara nodded. "Thanks a lot" she told her with a smile. "It shouldn't be that hard for her to live, the girl can practically never die" she said to her. "And no you're not chopped liver, honestly I wish I didn't have to go on missions" she said to her. "I'd rather be teaching young OWLs how to develop their abilities and function in society" she told her. "But that's another story for another time, I'm sure Thomas will let me assemble a team" she told her.

"Don't underestimate poisons, Amara. You have no idea of the level of the toxins in my body." Anya replied in a serious tone. "Poisons are not as simple to heal as physical injuries are." Anya was not trying to sound like she knew everything about poisons, she was just trying to get her point across to Amara that she should at least be a little bit worried. After all, Anya's ability to store toxins, poisons, and diseases in her body had killed the entire city of Berlin in the past when she had lost control at the age of thirteen.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:09 pm
"I keep forgetting you have that awesome power." Moli said with a smirk. He exited Che's house and made his way to the side of the plane Noel had just materialized. "Well, my story may not be as in depth as yours. I've only been alive for a fraction of your life and a year of that was inside of a card."

~~~

"Maybe if I were instantly sweet at this Life Owl thing, I may have a edge here..." Lamentations weren't going to do the new Life Owl any good. He focused on the area around him as he scanned for Dante. Through this focus though, he managed to shift his view from the odd negative color that it was to that of heat vision. The ocean was bright due to the beast beneath it, but it didn't block Dante. Armed with the knowledge of his position, Roulin sent a trail of large, spear-tipped bones in the old man's direction.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:26 am
Aeon was reading when she saw a bolt of lightning crash into the wall next to her. It immediately began to catch fire as she looked down to see that a child caused it. "You did that...you're...you're..." she stuttered. She looked as the fire was spreading trapping her on the balcony. She looked around to see a pipe as she lept onto it as snug as she could as she began to climb downward from the second floor. When she was midway she looked down as her heart fell into her stomach. She soon lost her grip and fell down into the grass below her.

Amara listened to Anya's warning. "Oh...I'm sorry" she stated. "I mean you are the expert...I mean it's your ability and all, that's like you telling me how psionic powers work" she said with a soft chuckle. Amara's mind began to wonder for a second. She didn't know what to say to Anya...it seem like she was so distant. "What are you planning to do on our down time?" she asked curiously. Maybe she could ask her what she wanted to do in life besides for the UNS.

Noel looked at Moli and smiled as she walked unto the plane with him, fastening her seat belt. The plane began to take off into the sky as she smiled at Moli. "How was it in a card?" she asked curiously. "I guess I can tell you my story completely after you're done" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 am
Amaya nodded and said, ”You’re welcome!” She busied herself with finding supplies and mixing materials. There wasn’t any pre-prepared cake mix anywhere, so she raided the flour. Umm… how did it go again? She was trying to remember what Armand had taught her before the battle. ”Do you know how to make cake?” Amaya asked Vincent as she mixed random stuff, hoping they were in the right amount.

----------------------------

Armand laughed, but his laughter drifted off when a large lightning bolt suddenly shot off from Demios’s arm. Demios seemed to realize immediately how that wasn’t a good thing. Hopefully, no one had noticed. Otherwise, it would be a huge giveaway that one of them or maybe both of them were Owls. Unfortunately, it looks like it caused a scene as Armand heard Aeon cry out. The balcony was on fire. “Uh, maybe a little too excited, Demi,” Armand laughed sheepishly. He saw Aeon lose her grip and went to catch her as she fell, not wanting to see her get hurt. Technically, it was their fault that she was in this situation anyway. “Miss, are you alright?”

((I find it funny that Armand’s nick is Army, considering his personality.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:50 am
Vincent looked at Amaya stumble aimlessly in the kitchen as he lept off the table. "Um...I think I do...my mom used to watch cooking shows all the time" he said. Looking around he found a few measurement cups as he smiled at Amaya. "I know you have to use measurements" he said. He took out some eggs and milk as well. "Okay...pour the flour in the bowl...and put eggs in and milk...." he trailed off.

When Armand caught Aeon she looked into his eyes for a second before leaping out of his arms. "NO!!!...you two...well I know that kid isn't normal and now my apartment is burning" she shouted. She paced around..."Ugh...I just wish the fire would die down" she said as a flash happened around the fire and it was removed. Aeon had no idea of what had happened though.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 am
Demios ran over to Armand and Aeon. He frowned as he seemed panicked "I so sowwy miss" He said waving his arms for emphasis although when he realized it was a bad idea he stopped waving them. He cave her the puppy dog eyes most kids did. He really was sorry though. "I...I didn't mean to it was an accident" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:34 am
Raven studied Clary for a brief moment while the young owl explained the effects on Raven once she had left her dream "great...feeling sick when I wake up, something to look forward to" the words came out dripping in sarcasm. As soon as Clary had left, the dreamland became dark and bleak once more.

"coughing blood? That must be horrid..." Nat commented with a half smile. "it sucks that you are ill though, is there not a way for you to over come it?" Nats eyes were intense with child like thinking. Although he seldom acted mature and wise, he was very bright and often delved into subjects that sparked his interest.  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:09 pm
"Well, it was weird." Moli at first replied. He boarded the plane and buckled himself in next to Noel. "If you've seen The Matrix, it was kind of like that. Better yet, Pokemon. I was in a world where anything and everything I remembered was there. After a while though, it got boring. Everything I wanted was there, but it felt like a simulation. A long simulation." Though being trapped was a torture in itself, he could understand why Che did it and because of that, he could still wear a smile. "So Noel...how about you? You've been alive for over a thousand years so I'm sure your life is far more interesting than mine. Especially since Will has been hounding you since you got your title."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 pm
Aeon looked at Demios. "Get away from me" she told him as she backed up away in fear. "You stay there and don't talk to me" she told Demios she didn't care if he was a child or not, he had created lightning from his hands, there was no way in hell she would trust that satan child.

As they were in the air, Noel listened to Moli's explanation. "Well...okay, if it's interesting enough" she said with a laugh. "I actually came from a small town in Japan. My parents thought it would be a good idea if I enrolled in the military, unlike America, women were seen as equals to serve their country. On my way there actually, the first day...I met Will" she said laughing as she reminisced. "He told me he was my sensei and for the longest time I believed him. Back in my day there weren't too many OWLs...but I think he knew from the time I was able to lift him into the wagon that I was above normal...that was apart of my abilites when I was younger....super strength" she explained. Looking at the window she looked back at Moli and smiled. "Well Will used to be such a sweet heart" she told him with a smile. "I was so clueless as a child and never noticed it but he really did care for me. We were going downtown one day in a troubled district and a group of thugs came out of nowhere. Well being the kind of girl I once was, I beat them all to a bloody pulp" she said giggling. "Our friends saw and deamed me a monster or demon of some sort" she said with a serious tone. "Eventually...me and Will grew closer and he asked me to be his girlfriend" she told him. "I'm sorry....I'm rambling...do you want me to continue

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:16 pm
Moli smirked at Noel's first mentioning of Will. In honesty, he thought that they hated each other, but in the back of his mind, he suspected that. "Honestly, I always thought your power was what it is now, but I guess I was wrong." He shifted in his seat looking for a comfortable position and replied,"Yeah. I want you to continue. You're telling me stuff my uncle couldn't or doesn't know. By the way, how was he in his teen years? Or...whatever years you met him in?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games