Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 pm
"well of course, nothing's fun unless done for vengence." eris grinned, keeping her voice down so only he could hear her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus grinned. "I'm in." He didn't even need to know the details. If it was for vengeance, he was in right there. I mean, he is the god of vengeance. "Six girls, huh?" he asked, mostly wanting to know if they'd pose a threat.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:08 pm
"Who?" Erik asked, getting slightly worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 pm
"Armageddon" she said softly "but i could be wrong "  

lost traveler69

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 pm
eris nodded. "elementals. one for each, excluding spirit." she hummed. "they're named after flowers and can change formes as well as i can." she whispered before glancing over at the others. "and it's not just you and me... there's another... possibly more if i can find any." she grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm
"Armageddon?" Erik asked, a little wide-eyed. "Don't be silly." he reassured. "How could he escape the Gates of Hell?"

"Don't underestimate him again, Erik." Lena warned.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus snickered. "I could probably get Anubis in... Maybe even old uncle Set." He really doubted he could get Set into it... They really did hate each other, for many reasons too. "Never mind, I can't get Set in. It's impossible for us to work together."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:19 pm
"why not try someone outside of immortality, horus? that's what i did." she grinned at him, a small fang showing itself.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Armageddon appeared next to Eris. "Last time I checked," he growled. "This wasn't any of your brats' rooms!"

Erik saw Armageddon and cursed under his breath. He really was back.

Lena gasped at Armageddon. She saw him, herself, get thrown back into hell. How did he get out?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus shrugged. "Because they usually don't care much for mortals." He said, shrugging. 'Well, at least the Egyptian gods didn't.' He never did like demigods. Hosts were different, they were just like little puppets that did whatever the gods pleased.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
"you're right, this isn't any of their rooms. i came here to talk to Horus." Eris sighed, closed her eyes and shifted into her Goddess form. "so much for secrecy." she rolled her eyes at Horus. "and yes, most don't but he isn't exactly a mortal...." she chuckled, looking up at Armaggedon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 pm
Armageddon only grunted in response.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus glared at the man who appeared. "Now, why'd you have to go blow our cover like that?" His gold and silver eyes focused on him, the sky getting dark. 'God of the sun and moon. It's just so fun to piss off the other gods. But too bad, I came first.' he thought, not caring if he pissed off Apollo and Artemis... At the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:38 pm
Armageddon glanced at the sky then at the god. "Great," he grumbled. "Another god." He studied him a little closer. "An Egyptian one, too."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:41 pm
"oh, quit your grumbling Armageddon and take a seat... unless you'd rather go and join the other me that's already at Rose and Lilly's dorm..." Eris hissed, giving him a dark eyed glare as Thanatos, back in his bird forme flew around the entire cafe.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games