Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:56 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Seravious

grinning, she shook her head. "sweety, i am an angel." she purred softly, silver wings growing from her back. "but if that's the case then you'll want something from Eden." she grinned, her time staff turning into a small ring on her finger.

"oh yeah, aunty eden!" the twins grinned, curled up against their cousin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:59 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Eden. Another unknown goddess. How would we get to her?"

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 pm
Seravious

"not too hard, i can actually bring her here for you if you wanted. she's not too busy with her school lately so she should be able to help you." the angel hummed, letting her wings return to their tattoo form.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:10 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"That would be better I guess."

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Seravious

"alright." she hummed, pulling out her cell and calling her up. "hey, eden. can you come here for a sec? oh, thanks!" she grinned and snapped it closed. "give her a minute..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles dug at the sand with his shoe and looked down while waiting for Eden.

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:30 pm
Seravious

smiling softly, Iris's gaze stayed glued to the sky, her grin widening when what seemed like a shooting star flashed by. "she's here" she chuckled, turning to face the woman who walked up to them. "hello, Eden."
"eden!!!"
"hm... hello iris. girls" the woman smirked, her eyes filled with kindness. "and hello to you as well, Miles." she grinned, giving him a polite nod of her head.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:37 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miled inclined his head.

"You'll have to forgive me if I fail to give you a bow worthy of the gods, but I follow another. As you are a goddess, you are no doubt aware of why I requested you to be called upon. I believe that only by bringing harmony to the face of discord, I can slow down their grandmother long enough for us to free their mothers."

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Seravious

nodding, she smiled. "its fine if you don't bow, i understand entirely." she chuckled, her eyes shimmering with magic. "and you're correct. if you wish to fight, or delay, their grandmother; you'll need the power of harmony at your side." she sighed, closing her eyes for a moment before her hands flashed and she held up a set of knives. "i believe these will work; they're blessed with my magic" she hummed, handing them to him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:36 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles took the knives carefully.

"I can feel the energy within them. It's practically singing to me."

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:43 am
Seravious

"hm, I hope they do you good..." the goddes smiled at him, giving a soft goodbye to the girls before disappearing.

{sorry for the wait, I've been out of town...}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles put the knives in a small bag that appeared out of thin air, then made the bag vanish.

"Now what?"

He looked at the girls and their cousin.

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 am
Seravious

glancing down to her cousins, Iris gave a soft sigh. "I suppose I can locate them for you..... " she offered, brushing her finger's through the toddlers' hair after setting them down.

Biting their lips, the little girls cautiously walked back towards Miles, glancing to the swords on his back. "can we play with dose?" they mumbled, pointing to them with wide, curious eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:47 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"They're not toys."

He adjusted the swords and made sure they were still tight on his body.

"They are dangerous weapons."

He looked to Iris.

"If you would please find them quickly so I can return these swords to a safe spot, I would appreciate it."

Seravious

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 am
Seravious

"of course." she nodded softly, grabbing the girls' hands again as her eyes went silver.

Pouting slightly, the toddlers looked down at the ground. "sowwies" they mumbled, chewing on their lips as they kicked the dirt.

Five long minutes passed before Iris moved again, shaking her head as her eyes faded back to navy. "they're in Eris's realm of Chaos..." she whispered, shaken slightly by what she'd seen. Glancing to him, she gave a small wave of her hand and opened a portal for him. "this will take you there. I'll be watching so you'll have a way back...." she murmured, looking to the children. "..... I think it best if they stayed here...."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games