Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 am
That's the guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:19 am
You know what's ironic? He looks JUST like the human form of Fortinbras from the last (and very crappy) Onimusha game. Can't find an image of him, but if you sat through that horrible storyline, you'll know what he looks like.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:07 am
Ever play Gears of War or seen videos of it? Well, EPIC games (dumb name, right?) created it and Unreal Tournament. In 3, the main character Reaper looks like a cross between Marcus and Dom from Gears of War.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:42 am
Well, I haven't really been paying attention to either. But still, that kind of character was wrong for Onimusha and he's wrong for RE. It's like... An RPG type character. But hey, that only confirms that RE has become an Action-RPG.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 am
Sadly, it's true. Oh well. I can't really say there is something to look forward to, except for the 4th RE movie, but then again, all the good characters are dead. I mean, no Carlos, or LJ. That really sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:06 am
Well, according to the novel Claire WAS looking for Chris, so we might see a Chris. And Jill is somewhere in Baltimore, so provided that Sienna Guillory doesn't have another stupid Kids' fantasy movie to make, she might come back.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:29 am
Well, I'm not sure how bad they can ******** Chris up in the movies. I guess it all depends on who they get to play him. That's all we need, is a good Chris, Claire, and bring back Jill.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:32 am
Well, Carlos was cool. And he was way different from the games. So it's not about how accurately Chris is portrayed, it's just about how well he's portrayed. I still think Colin Farrell would make a good Chris, but that's Noninteractive Media discussion, which I'm trying to raise activity in anyway.  

Biohazard EXTREME

by His Noodly Appendage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:20 am
I think Sheva might end up replacing Claire as my favorite female RE character.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:24 am
Sheva doesn't belong in an RE game. If anything, with the locales and her abilities, she should be alongside Lara Croft in her Tomb Raider games...  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:16 am
I have just read, in my Sept 2008 of Gamepro, that Capcom has confirmed the enemies are Plagas... *Sigh* After another source said that they'd be "not so much zombies, and not so much plagas..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:24 am
I'm really not surprised Capcom would do that. They don't exactly have the best track record for keeping their word, you know.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:24 am
Well, so much for "Something new". But hey, at least it's consistent. I mean, it would be even more stupid if they acted JUST like Ganados, and looked JUST like Ganados, but were something different, just because Capcom is too lazy to program new enemies in.

On the other hand, they say that this game will talk about the origins of the Progenitor virus, which means that Capcom will probably try to say that the Progenitor virus came FROM Las Plagas in some way.

Which means (or confirms) only one thing:

I'm gonna stay away from this game like it's quite literally the plague.
As such, I'm just gonna stop posting in this thread. Grill 13 is the only Non-Resident Evil thread I'll participate in. And since RE5 isn't really Resident Evil, I'm outa here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:00 am
eek gonk

What the ********' lame a** jerks over there. D:  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:07 pm
How ironic that Bio would avoid RE5 like the plague, whenever las plagas means "the plague".  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games