Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:21 pm
Lorna's eyes fell upon Soliel's scar as he touched it. She couldn't help, but wonder how he had gotten it, but she also had a feeling that it was perhaps personal to him so she refrained from asking. Instead, she focused on answering his question to her. "I've never really thought of it. I mean, I spent my entire life fighting for freedom that it's one of the only things I know how to do. But I think that once this entire war is over, I'd like to travel the world in a fashion that doesn't end in me having to fight all the time. I mean I know that there will be times when I'll be forced to battle, but I would really like to refrain from doing so in every country I step foot into. After I travel the world, I don't know. I could say that I'll settle down with a nice husband who loves me and a few kids, but after some of the past relationships I've been in, I've learned to accept that love is never going to happen for me. I'm perfectly fine with it." She looked up at him. "What about you? What do you plan on doing?" In the back of her mind, there was an underlying sadness within Lorna. No matter who she had been with in the past, she had never found love. Yes, she had loved her past lovers, but they had not loved her in return and a one sided love was not what she wanted. Still, she learned to accept this fact and struggled to move on with her life.

Cecilia sat quietly throughout the rest of the meeting. Other than grimacing occasionally in regards to Thomas's stench, the young Cosmic Owl was otherwise silent. She watched with some amusement as Moli burned Thomas's cheek. Roulin had left a short while ago, but Cecilia didn't follow. She had been hanging around him since Exire and she had a feeling he wanted to be alone. However, when Moli spoke of exploring the house, Cecilia stood up and approached him. "I hope you don't mind me going with you. I need to work out the stiffness in my legs, plus the stench is getting to me," she said wrinkling her nose in disgust. It was really the only thing she wouldn't like about working with the UNS. She might even consider suicide if she was forced to work on an assignment with Thomas.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 pm
Soliel had heard that same response from too many of his fallen friends. They wanted to travel the world...they wanted peace, a family, a home and a future. He couldn't help but hear their voices through Lorna's words. He lamented that he'd set himself up for the session of rememberance. "That sounds...like a pretty good dream to look forward to Lorna. I hope that one day you find that perfect someone. If he does wrong by you, you know where to find me. In a freezer somewhere." Lorna had whittled down his guard to the point where he could make a quip about something. Also, it was to the point where forcing out a statement that suggested that he would not be in her future stung him. He would only hold her back from her wishes. She would only hold him back as well. "What I want to do...I want to be a leader. I want to lead a force I suppose. A revolution of sorts...be looked up to and help people of all races and class. Poor or weak, broken or able. Your dream is more tangible then mine is. I'll probably die before I see mind fulfilled."

~~~

Lomoli looked over his shoulder when Cecilia spoke to him. Apparently, she was joining him in his endeavors of searching the house. The first stop was his room, then Che's then the attic. "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's ******** tiring just sitting there doing nothing," Moli agreed. "Thomas's stinking...oh my god I want to throw up somewhere." With Cici in tow now, he walked to the end of the hallway and made a right. There was a stairwell and at the top of this stairwell was complete darkness. A chance for Moli to let off some steam...or light rather. As he traversed the steps, his body started to shine in accordance to the darkness. "C'mon Cecilia. It might smell like old rags, but it won't kill you. I promise."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:08 am
Lorna chuckled lightly in regards to his statement about being in a freezer. "I can take care of myself. But if I ever need some assistance in the future, I'll call upon you." In a way she felt content that Soliel believed that she would find the perfect someone who loved her the way she had always wanted to be loved. She frowned when he mentioned dying before seeing his dream fulfilled. She shook her head and used her hand to tilt his face so that he was looking at her. "I won't have you talking about death and dying. None of us knows what the future may hold, so you don't know if you'll die or not. Just try to look forward to what may come and avoid the death thoughts why don't you?" she said, her voice becoming lighter, and a smile touching her lips.

Cecilia followed Moli and snickered at what he said about Thomas's stench. "I swear, if I have to work alongside him in an assignment, I may contemplate suicide," she said jokingly. "It's sad that I would choose suicide over working with that stinkbomb." As she walked up the steps, she noticed that his body began to glow. "Don't worry, the stench can't be as bad as Ol' Stinky back there," she said before commenting on the fact that he was glowing. "So I'm guessing the glowing is part of your power isn't it?" she asked curiously wanting to know just exactly what power the brother of Roulin possessed. It was only natural for her to be curious.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 am
It was hard not to think about death when your aspiration was to be a leader or revolutionary. Even with a smile on his face, Soliel continued to think of grim reaper hanging over his shoulder. At least now he had a family to help and protect him when he needed it. He'd return the favor at any time at all costs. "Alright. I try not to think about dying, but I won't stop thinking of getting hurt. I need to keep my humanity somehow. I think reminding myself that I am but a man keeps me on my toes." Looking into the window at the reflection of himself, he was reminded that he was far from on his toes. This relaxtion was starting to bother him now. "Well Lorna, are you sleepy at all? Unless you want to give me more warmth, I don't think I'll be able to stay awake much longer."

~~~

"Heh. Don't kill yourself Cici. Do something that'll make Roulin happy...kill Thomas!" Moli replied half jokingly. Seeing the man roasted on a pike would bring him and possibly everyone else great joy, but until that day, they had to work with him. "Yes, this glowing is part of my powers. I have many more, but I can't show you. They'll melt your skin off because they're, well, radiation based. Roulin can do just about as much as I can because he copied--hey. What would you do if you found that Roulin had copied your power? I didn't too much like it at first, but...eh. The more powerful he gets, the more powerful this team gets." They were now turning the corner of the second floor of the house.

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 am
Lorna had not been tired, but once Soliel had mentioned exhaustian, her mouth opened into a yawn. "Wow, I guess I didn't realize how tired I really was. Sorry if I kept you up longer than you wanted to be." She had a feeling that they would not get many more moments like this so she had wanted to make the best of it. Lorna moved slightly closer to Soliel in order to allow his warmth to envelope her. She leaned up and pressed her lips against his once again, this time allowing them to remain a short while longer before she slowly pulled away. "I'll see you in the morning," she said smiling lightly at him before her head dropped back down onto his chest again and she slowly dozed off into a deep and much needed sleep.

Cecilia snorted in regards to Moli mentioning killing Thomas. But she couldn't deny that the thought hadn't crossed her mind since she had met him. As they reached the second floor, Cecilia couldn't help, but notice that there were quite a few bedrooms along with some bathrooms as well. "I imagine that this place was once very beautiful," she said looking around and trying to see past the dust, moss, bugs, mold, and other assortments of things that made the house almost unlivable now. She peered into each of the bedrooms. As she did, she answered Moli's question. "I haven't really thought of it. Roulin said he'd never take my powers, even if I gave him permission to. I don't know if he was just being nice or if he really meant it." She looked at Moli and smiled. "At any rate, your brother is very nice and I like hanging out with him." Only after she had spoken, had she realized that what she said might have sounded stupid. She mentally slapped herself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:03 am
((UNS - Will))

Roulin's words almost made Will freeze, but he was too experienced to do that. ....he knows something. Or at least, that's what Will's first thought was. This type of question wasn't something that would be asked to him unless there was some sort of foundation for it, and Roulin's tone was serious and had the tone of a retort. "Hmm? What an interesting theory, Roulin..." A smirk of some sort remained on the devil's face as he chuckled. If Roulin knew, this could pose a bit of a problem, and Roulin's father would definitely try to kill Will if an accident happened to the fledgling Life Owl....not that Will cared about someone trying to kill him. The Life Owl simply could not be a casualty right now because of the balance issue. "What are you trying to say, hmm?" There was no one else in the vicinity now. Just Roulin and Will. If this conversation involved into what Will hoped it wouldn't, any passerbys that happened by would be struck by a convenient bolt of lightning.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 pm
Demios nodded as he listened to Che "Hmm, never feel bad about fighting for what you believe in huh, thats actually pretty good advice" He said. He then went and got what he was asked to as well as a few things of his own before getting back to everyone. "Che, do you think we can actually stop the heralds and the fallen phoenix's?" He asked. He frowned for a second "I mean both teams are pretty strong, even against the phoenix's I couldn't beat them with the herald of body" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 pm
"..." Soliel was relieved when the girl accepted her fatigue. As much as he did like speaking to her, there needed to be some thinking time to himself. Timothy....his family...The UNS and The Night Owls were all playing a large game now. Only through a good strategy would either team win. Before continuiung to himself, Soliel looked down at Lorna with a warm smile. After she kissed him, he found himself blushing as red as he would if his powers were active. The girl was fond of him and he was fond of her. A rather convinient inconvenience it was. After she fell asleep using him as her pillow, he stroked her hair comfortingly. It was apparent that now, she would become an aspect of his life for good or for bad. "Good night my dear. I'll see you in the morning as well."

~~~

Lomoli kept forward down the dark, dank, spider infested hallway. There was room on the left at the end of the hallway. It was the master bedroom where Che and Felicia used to sleep. The plan was to start at the end and search each room until they got back to the staircase. Efficiency wasn't important now. When Cecilia spoke, Lomoli laughed. If only she had been able to see this house when it was good. Thanks to accelerated aging from a few friends, the house seemed as if it were abandoned earlier. The house wasn't abandoned until Roulin was taken.

"I don't think he can take powers the same way he used to to be honest with you." Lomoli admitted as they entered Che's room. To the immediate right was a large mahoghany dresser. Against the wall to the left was a shorter mirror with a dresser on it. The bed had blunt spires at each corner. There was no mattress. Only the frame. "Yeah...this place is rather old. But my brother...I think he has to touch people to get their powers now. Thankfully it's not cutting people's heads open. Don't think I could live with a murderer."

~~~

Che had made three laps between the candy aisle, the soda and chips aisle and the register already. He already knew Amara was going to Jedi Mind Trick them, so whatever he piled on wouldn't matter in the end. Keeping the bottles from rolling off of the conveyer belt, Che spoke to Demios in a hurried manner, "Well now, I think we can beat them. Thomas has a plan for all of this you know? If his fails, I have mine, but I'd rather not use it. It'll get alot of us killed son. Ran through my mind so many times. Let me tell you it is not pretty the end result."

~~~

"You know full well what I'm trying to say Will." Roulin yelled in a raspy whipser. The last thing he needed to do was get the attention of any of the people in the house because that would bring worry and mistrust among the entire group. Hell, it may even cause them to sit out of the war. This conversation was between him and The Satan Owl only. Tensing up now, Roulin clenched his fists in case the man tried to silence him one way or another. If he did, he'd be forced to fight back and furthermore forced to draw attention. The angry owl wanted to know the truth and he wanted to know it before he went into this war. "Damn it Will, just answer me this," Roulin began, frustrated confusion seeping from his words and actions, "Is this war going on because you and Noel had Thomas kill Timothy's mentor and a few others to get their attention? Is it true that the plan backfired and now countless lives are suffering because of it!? And don't lie to me...my father has told me all about it." Roulin's finger was now pressed against the blonde's chest expectantly.

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:25 pm
Cecilia took note of the biggest room at the end of the hallway. It was apparent that it was the master bedroom. She rested her hand on the doorframe as she peered inside. A small spider ran across her fingers. Cecilia shrieked and stumbled backwards, backing up against the wall. "I hate spiders!" she wailed, shuddering. Cecilia wasn't afraid of many things, but creepy crawlies were at the top of her list of things that she did fear. If she ever did come across an Owl who could control insects and other assortments of slimy creatures, then that would be a losing battle for her. When she regained her composure, she spoke again. "Sorry about that," she said as she entered the room once again. "I think your brother might have mentioned something like that. And I can handle many things, but the thought of your brother cutting people's heads open might just send me over the edge. Let's just hope that something like that never happens," she said.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:44 pm
((UNS - Will))

So, the kid had heard it from Che. There was no way Roulin could have figured it out on his own. Will's eyes narrowed slightly as his voice lowered, and a faint frown graced his features, but a smirk appeared almost instantly as the fledgling Life Owl pressed a finger on him in a manner that reflected his present state of mind; angry, frustrated, completely confused, and tensed. The fists were a meager sign of defense, but Roulin was in no danger because Will would not kill the kid. Of course, Roulin didn't know Will's intentions. The Satan Owl wasn't the most predictable of entities.

The blonde devil moved his face down to Roulin's height His face was perfectly calm. He would answer the boy's question. "This remains between you and me, Rou." Will ruffled Roulin's hair. "You could say that, I suppose.... things did not go according to plan," he answered coolly, removing Roulin's hand from his chest. Someone had interfered. "Some things are better left unsaid."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 pm
Seconds after Moli entered the room, he heard a scream that sent him jumping forward into the empty bedframe. When he turned to look for that banshee or ghost that obviously took home in Che's room, he found Cecilia flailing like a crazed woman. His confusion had gotten the best of him until she said I hate spiders. It all made sense now. The pre herald stood from the king-sized bedframe and looked at Cecilia with a chortle. "You afraid of some bugs Cici? I can control...cosmic stuff. Just kill it." When everyone's composure was regained, Moli sighed a relieved a sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "None of us could. Roulin is a power player in the war. He's like a knight or something on a chessboard you know? Him switching sides or just becoming bad in general would not make life easy. By the way, please tell me, what do you like about little Roulin? You are his girlfriend right? Or are you Alyss's replacement until she gets off of vacation?"

~~~

When Will calmly, almost nonchalantly confirmed his suspicions, Roulin's eyes widened to the size of quarters. So it was true. Che wasn't wrong about this one...Will and Noel were the two people that had most to do with the instigation of a war that's lasted almost one thousand years. After Will brushed Roulin's hand away, his entire arm fell slack. He was disgusted more at the fact that the two allowed this to go on until now. Essentially, Roulin was fighting their war. They all were.

"You...you idiots!" Roulin shouted in a whisper again, his normal speaking voice crackling through. "You two? Why haven't you tried to end this? Why haven't you...are you two running and hiding from the Heralds? Is that it? Because of this war, I've never known what a real family is like! I've been fighting since I was seven dude! And for what...this? You two? Don't you two care about world? Or are you content with just being alive?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:12 pm
Cecilia scowled in Moli's direction when he mentioned just killing the spider. Didn't he know that some spiders could jump? What if this was one of those jumping spiders? There were a few dead bugs on the floor. She sidestepped them with a grimace and examined the bed...or should I say, the bedframe. Cecilia felt a light pink tinge touch her cheeks when Moli asked her what she liked about Roulin. "I guess it's because he was the first person who wasn't freaked out by my appearance," she said indicating her blue skintone. "He's also fairly easy to talk to and we have some of the same philosophies. I also like the fact that he's a true leader that tries to treat other Owls as equals instead of letting that power go to his head like so many other leaders have done in the past. He's the type of leader I truly admire. It also helps a little bit that he is good looking. I mean, I don't care just about looks alone, but sometimes it helps if the person doesn't have a wart in the middle of their forehead or a third eye." Her blush only deepened when Moli asked if she was Roulin's girlfriend. "Eh?! It's not like that! Rou and I are just friends! We've only known each other for about three months. I-I doubt he likes me in that sort of way. As for me being Alyss's replacement, I guess you can say that. If she does end up returning and wanting her position back, I would gladly give it up. It's not my place to steal someone else's position."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 pm
((UNS - Will))

The boy was more angry now than confused. Will stared down at Roulin as the purple eyed son of Che reacted. Even if he knew enough, he didn't seem to understand. Yes, Will and Noel did have a big hand, but it wasn't just their fault. It built on everyone. The devil clamped a hand on Roulin's shoulder as a wing suddenly protruded out of Will's back and wrapped around the two of them. The black wing blended in well with the night and hid them from any view as well as providing extra sound proofing. The two of them might as well have been invisible and nonexistent with Satan's wing around them. "Idiots. That's the races, Roulin. Don't think you understand everything. Human and Owl kind's war against each other does not stem from Noel and my actions alone. Thomas f**ked up. We reacted. Then, your father decided to go root out the Heralds. After that sh*t, things got quiet, and things were calm for a bit until Thomas resurfaced, alright? I'm not going to lecture through the whole history of Owlkind for you. I don't give a damn about f**king living. In fact, if you die before me, I'll make sure to see you in hell. I'm trying to see an end to this war so you little twits can take on your damn responsibilities and live on. If I could have ended this whole sh*tfest, it would have been done long ago."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:50 pm
Moli had spent most of his time sifting through clothes and Cecilia answered his question. There was money in each drawer, but it was all from different countries. Only one fifty dollar bill was American and while this lit up Moli's already shining face, it soon died down. What could he buy with fifty dollars that he couldn't get with a little help? Useless green paper meant only for humans...waste of trees and cotton. "Yeah, Roulin has a way of rambling on about his thoughts. Most thinkers do. I just try to get straight to the point you know? Man of action and a man of words." Lomoli explained. "Three months huh? That sounds long enough to me. I've known Aeon for about two years I want to say? Maybe two. Point is, she's my girlfriend now. Next time you get the chance, ask my brother how he feels about you. From what you've said, it sounds like you like him even if it is a little bit. What assistant mentions how cute their boss is huh? Needless to say, I find Noel, Sabrina cute. My other soon to be co-worker Ember...she's sexy, but I don't think I could ever really like her. We both can explode. Powers and all. Anyway, ready to see my room? I think my toy chest is still in there...maybe my SNES is too."

~~~

Roulin kept his eyes on Will when the wing spread from his back to shroud them in the night. Finally, Will was speaking to him what he needed to know. The truth unequivocal. He noted something that Che had said to him a while back. Thomas had killed Gale first...therefore he was the main instigator of this war. "I...then...." Confused musing of a puzzled teen. Thanks to Will, Roulin's thoughts were confirmed. There was only Noel left to speak to, then possibly Thomas if he could bare to be around him. Whether Will told him because he wanted him to know if he just wanted him to leave wasn't a concern right now. The owl was thankful that he was told what he was for now he was armed with a bit of knowledge. "If I live long enough to become a villain, my sould will be yours. For now though, I'm aiming for heaven. Thanks for the help Will. I really really appreciate it. Sorry for implying that you were a coward by the way...I'll continue to fight, but just promise me nothing like this will ever happen again alright? I'm gonna go back inside now."

Mahareshi

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:35 pm
Morgan was bewildered as the Amara grabbed her suddenly and hauled her through the store, "what do you mean already paid?" she asked figuring the answer had something to do with the natural abilities they had been born with, "ah scratch that, i guess it might be better if i dont know" she said grabbing a few plates of dip as she walked the store with Amara, "no wonder humans are scared of you, i think it might partially be jealousy that fuels some of the hatred." she said figuring Amara was already aware of that, how can one compete with jealousy" she wondered a she grabbed a bunch of lunch meat and other sandwich fixing for their friends, wanting to help Amara and her companions now.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games