Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:22 pm
A tiny cry escaped Dom's lips as he kissed Xaene, smiling and crying at the same time. "Xaene! You...you're alive!"

Wrapping his bare arms around Drake's waist, the Russian smiled softly. "See? Everything will be be fine!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm
The dragon gave a small moan of pain as he was practically tackled by Dominick. "e-even so..... I-I'm lucky you made it when you did, my prince..." he sighed , resting against the pillows. "the doctor says if you'd have come any later.... I probably wouldn't be here..." he sighed, glancing down to the casts he wore.
"but... Xaene... Hasn't left the safe house once...." drake frowned, holding into grigorii. "and now... Menoetius has put us both in danger of death..... " he sighed, resting his head against the rider's shoulder.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:17 pm
"Then I guess it's a good thing I came when I did," he chuckled. "You terrified me, you know..."

Grigorii sighed, holding his lover closer. "He can't touch you. So long as I am a Rider, you can't be harmed."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:24 pm
"sorry.... but to be fair, i was pretty damned scared myself." he mumbled, lifting a shaky hand to rest on his cheek. "i was afraid of what'd happen...if you were left all alone." he sighed, a few tears falling at the idea.
"thanks...." drake smiled, gently kissing his cheek.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm
Dominick smiled sadly. "I'll never be alone...and neither will you." He called for Grigorii, who shuffled into the room with Drake entangled in his arms.
"Yes?"
"It's time."
The Rider grinned, then nodded. "Then join hands."
The heir took Xaene's other hand in his, smiling.
"Do you, Xaene Dragonheart, take Dominick to be your lawfully, spiritually, and eternally wedded husband and Companion?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:37 pm
Xaene's face blushed as he looked at dominick, giving his hands a gentle squeeze before turning back to Grigorii. "i do." he nodded, his loving gaze drifting back to the heir.
Drake stood silently behind Grigorii, a smile on his face as he listened to them, wondering to himself if those would be the same words he'd hear.....  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:01 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

-starts to hum a cheesy wedding tune-  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:13 pm
Dominick grinned, practically vibrating with excitement.
"And do you, Dominick Bloodwell, take Xaene to be your lawfully, spiritually, and eternally wedded husband and Companion?"
"I do!" he said quickly.
Grigorii chuckled at Dom's response, then waved his hand over the two's joined hands, a dark ring burning into their left ring fingers. "By the power invested in me by the office of Famine and the state of New York, I now pronounce you husband and husband, Companion, and Companion. Dom, you may now kiss your husband."
Not needing to be encouraged, Dominick wrapped his arms around Xaene and kissed him passionately.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Xaene gave a smile and kissed back, and would've continued to do so if it weren't for the pain he was feeling. "i-i'm so...happy..." he smiled, leaning back against the pillows with Dominick's hand held tightly in his still.

"hm... congratulations, Xaene." Drake murmured as he continued to listen to them, fidgeting with the ring on his finger as he wondered if things would be the same for him and Grigorii.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:27 pm
The Rider smiled as he led Drake from the room, sighing as he leaned on the demon. "Are you alright, my love?"
Dom pulled Xaene to his chest, kissing the demon's hair. "Well Mr. Bloodwell, how are you feeling?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"i'm fine, love" drake smiled as he wrapped his arms around the rider. "i was just thinking about something...."
"like i just received the greatest thing in the world...." Xaene smiled and then gave a tiny gasp as Dom's hand hit one of the many bruises forming all over his body.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:51 pm
"About what?"

Dominick yelled away immediately, putting about a foot of space between them. "Sorry..."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:01 pm
Mayah Playah

"that ceremony.... will it be the same for us?" he asked, staring in what he hoped to be his loves eyes.

"d-don't be... its unavoidable right now.... i'm like a toddler's art project under all these bandages....." the dragon sighed and pulled his new husband back, kissing him softly. "besides.... i want to hold you now that you're mine..." he grinned, trying to look at the brighter side of things.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:14 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Most likely," he replied, smiling. "Except we'll have Trayl do our ceremony, and she's too pervy to be nice."

The heir smiled back softly "My husband, I have always, and will forever be, yours and yours alone. From the first moment I saw you," he murmured, kissing Xaene's neck, "to the first moan of pleasure that I pulled from your delicious lips," he said, his wandering hand rubbing and squeezing a growing package, "to the first time you told me you loved me," he purred, nibbling Xaene's ear, "to now, I am yours."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

"hm...... i hope i'll be able to see it." he smiled, kissing him softly.
Xaene blushed and bit his lip for a moment before he pulled dominick in for a long kiss, a happy smile glued to his face.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games