Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

Daniel reached up and grabbed Julian by the shoulders. "Juli! Are you really prepared to spend the rest of your life running away from them? They'll find us. They will always find us!" He glanced over to his mother, then back to his lover. "I wanted to run because I thought we had a chance, but I miscalculated. Our parents will always find us. There is no escaping them. Do you really want to run forever?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian looked up at Daniel, staring at him silently as he listened to the assassin beg. Despite the tears filling his big, sad eyes, he gave him a shaky smile. "So we're supposed to give up?" he whispered, shrugging off Daniel's hands. "That's it? There's no chance? I told your mom that I didn't care how long we'd be running if we were together, did you not hear any of that?! Am I- Am I the only one fighting this?" After a few seconds of heavy silence he wiped his eyes with his arms. "If you want to give up that badly then go," he said quietly at first. He spun to face Ellery, his face red, and screamed, "Well? Go! Take him! Leave me here since you already want to separate us!" He looked over his shoulder at Daniel and gave him a bitter smile. "But I guess we already were from the beginning, right?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image

Daniel stared, heartbroken. He just wanted peace. Was that too much to ask for? His life was already going to be laced with death, couldn't he have this moment of peace? Of course, Julian didn't understand. Why would he? "I'm not leaving you here," he said, moving closer to Julian as he screamed at Ellery.
The songwriter stood as he was yelled at, walking over to the teens with a serious look on his face. Reaching out both hands, he smacked them both upside the head. "Quit being so overdramatic! God, teenagers. It's not the end of the world for me to bring you two back home." He shook his head, then wagged his finger at Daniel. "You. I didn't raise you to be a quitter. You should be ashamed of yourself, bending so quickly. Be more stubborn. Be worthy of your boyfriend's devotion. Geez."
His attention turned to Julian. "And you. You need to be more considerate. Do you have any idea what he had to do to get you here? To keep you hidden this long? Julian, he loves you, but even Hercules gets tired of fighting. I swear, the two of you. Do you really think you're going to be separated after the sh-t you pulled?"
Sighing, Ellery pulled out his cell phone. "I told everyone I'd get you back safe, and I will. I keep my promises. Here's another one for you: I promise I will not let you two be separated. You'll just run off again otherwise and that is such a hassle. How's that sound?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"We're going to be separated anyway. What do you care?" Julian spat. "You're not the only one capable of killing! I can make my own money just fin- WHAT THE F-CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" he snarled at Ellery when he was hit again. He grit his teeth in fury as he was scolded. Why did he have to be the bad guy? He glared at Ellery while he looked at his cell phone, pausing as he was offered a deal of some sort. "... You promise?" he grumbled as he rubbed his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image

"Liam is my best friend, Cameron usually doesn't care, and I control Fredrich's sex life at the current moment," said Ellery simply. "I'm sure. But I'm not doing anything until you two make up."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian looked at Daniel. What could he say? Definitely not an apology, but how could he argue the reasons he didn't need one? The words seemed to come out on their own.
"Why didn't you stand with me?" he asked. "You kept telling me how it'd be us together no matter what, but as soon as your mom came you were begging me to give up and go back to where we knew they'd separate us."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image

Waiting until Ellery stepped out of the room, Daniel sighed, gesturing for Julian to sit down. "Juli, my whole life is based around death. I make a living off of people's misery and hatred. But as long as I had you, I could deal with it. I could fight off the fear and sadness and do what needed to be done. When we ran away, I knew I could keep on keeping on as long as you were beside me. But Julian, my mother is the one that found us. He has no tracking skills whatsoever. I've seen him get lost in our house. And he found us."
Daniel ran a hand through his hair. "I got scared. Just imagine if they all four worked together to find us. There's no where we could run. And we'd only be making them angrier."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"But we'd still be together, even if it's for five more minutes," Julian pressed. He paused, running his hand down his face. "Do you remember earlier today when I asked you about your dad? Your assassin/tracking dad? Do you remember what you told me? You said to have faith in you, and I did. And then you gave up." He sighed and hung his head, ruffling his hair. "I don't want us to separate. I just... don't want to be the only one fighting for us next time."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image

"I expected my father to find us, Julian, just not my mother. You have to admit, my mother is way scarier than my dad." He chuckled a little, then kept his eyes on the ground. "I can handle my father. He's logical. Mom's another story."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Your mom's annoying," Julian grumbled while subconsciously rubbing the area he'd been hit. "I'd want to run away to Korea too if he kept threatening to hit me." As annoyed as he was, he couldn't help but chuckle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image

Hearing the chuckle, Daniel smiled a little and took Julian's hand. "Look, I love you. I'm sorry if I was being a total wimp."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I guess I'm sorry for not being sympathetic," Julian muttered while looking at their intertwined fingers, brushing his thumb against the back of Daniel's hand. "I love you too."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:08 pm
User Image

Bringing the hand up to his lips, Daniel gently kissed his lover's hand before lowering it back down. "Let's enjoy our last night of freedom, okay?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

~~~

After the scolding of a lifetime from both parents and a long week of being grounded, everything seemed to settle. Decius, however, had been acting strangely lately, and that was saying something. He seemed busy, but that could have accounted for the tension between him and Liam. Whatever the case, he was less prone to visits or letting anyone go to his home. That is, however, until just recently, when he gave Julian a call.

Julian slouched in his seat in the classroom, trying to balance a pencil on his upper lip. "Are you free today?" he asked Daniel while focusing on his hard work.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:09 pm
User Image

Daniel sat in his seat, and unlike Julian, was deeply involved in his work. After all, he had to make sure his grades were perfect if he was going to be accepted into his first choice school. Flinching at the distraction, he finished the question before whispering a reply to Julian. "Not really. I have to study for the test on Friday. Aren't you going to study?" He paused, then looked over to his boyfriend and peer. "Just of out curiosity, why do you ask?"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces