Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:05 pm
Delicious Lunatique

Thanks, same here. I play the apple of Chaos, Ringo Ritoru. Once she's approved that is x3 her name literally is apple.

Goodness me! Unmatched Clumsiness I really love her!
Any chance she could meet Yukino?
He may hate him for being tall...although he's not that high and he's got Tama! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:05 pm
Delicious Lunatique

Welcome to the guild! I play the freespirited Sahar. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Zumiragi

The_Little_Rabbit

Coheart

Lol okay then. If Sahar ever learns about it he'll probably try to talk him out of thinking of it like that; since he helped him and all. Haha, guess that's the joy of having a deceitful character, huh? X)  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:23 pm
Zumiragi
Delicious Lunatique

Thanks, same here. I play the apple of Chaos, Ringo Ritoru. Once she's approved that is x3 her name literally is apple.

Goodness me! Unmatched Clumsiness I really love her!
Any chance she could meet Yukino?
He may hate him for being tall...although he's not that high and he's got Tama! lol

Sure, as long as he doesn't call her short or say anything referring to small around her XD Tama will help break the tension as she has a napoleon complex.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:23 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

i am rare pepe

Lord Yozo

Where are the schools? confused  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:39 pm
Lord Hedo
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

i am rare pepe

Lord Yozo

What schools? This is a city slice of life rp : |  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:14 pm
Delicious Lunatique

Sure, as long as he doesn't call her short or say anything referring to small around her XD Tama will help break the tension as she has a napoleon complex.

Napoleon? Sorry... I'm a little lost xD
Actually I may have him take the notice of her height.... Still deliberating if I should or not. I saw that she loves super kicking (Not really sure how this goes but...) and with Yukino's super legs maybe they could have some sort of competition lol

And Yea, Tama will definitely come in handy. One of the reasons why he has her with him............. really lol  

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:28 pm
Zumiragi
Delicious Lunatique

Actually I may have him take the notice of her height.... Still deliberating if I should or not. I saw that she loves super kicking (Not really sure how this goes but...) and with Yukino's super legs maybe they could have some sort of competition lol

And Yea, Tama will definitely come in handy. One of the reasons why he has her with him............. really lol

Napoleon complex, is a term describing a theoretical condition occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. I dare him to take notice and she'd end up super kicking him or try at least. Though it may end up with Yukino dodging and Ringo hitting the ground XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:31 pm
SoujiAtsumi
[

Lol okay then. If Sahar ever learns about it he'll probably try to talk him out of thinking of it like that; since he helped him and all. Haha, guess that's the joy of having a deceitful character, huh? X)

I'd like to see him try. Although he's Naturally submissive so he might end up being defeated in any type of argument. lol I guess xD  

Zumiragi

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:41 pm
Delicious Lunatique

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!
Its settled. Yukino WILL take notice of her height xD He would not dare to show off his skills unless he suddenly felt a sudden need to do so. In other words, there's still a chance that her kicks would land on poor Yukino lol He wouldn't dare to hurt a grade-schooler or at least he'll think she is
Once he knew of her age though he may end up giving her some milk as an apology lol.

And thanks for explaining. As pathetic as it may sound................this is the first time I've heard of it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:58 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

SoujiAtsumi

Zumiragi

Sorry Guys, I'll have to post in the morning. I got caught up in homework, and now it's three am and I'm exhausted. I've got an important performance review for my internship bright and early. I'll post when I get home from work. I'm sorrrryyyyyy  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:03 am
Delicious Lunatique
Zumiragi
Delicious Lunatique

Napoleon complex, is a term describing a theoretical condition occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. I dare him to take notice and she'd end up super kicking him or try at least. Though it may end up with Yukino dodging and Ringo hitting the ground XD

Sounds like Kuro and her would get along LOL. She has a thing with people mentioning her height as well xD. Not that she is overly short but ya know.

-sorry for the interruption lol-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:17 am
Coheart

Sorry Guys, I'll have to post in the morning. I got caught up in homework, and now it's three am and I'm exhausted. I've got an important performance review for my internship bright and early. I'll post when I get home from work. I'm sorrrryyyyyy

NO worries its all good.I wish you the best of luck for your performance.^^  

Zumiragi

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:59 am
Lord Hedo

As whiters said, this is city slice of life rp, and there aren't any schools. This is why a lot of characters are 18 and up (some even nearing 30), and a few even have young children.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:45 am
whiters4
Lord Hedo
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

i am rare pepe

Lord Yozo

What schools? This is a city slice of life rp : |

Schools aren't a part of life?  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:13 am
i am rare pepe
Lord Hedo

As whiters said, this is city slice of life rp, and there aren't any schools. This is why a lot of characters are 18 and up (some even nearing 30), and a few even have young children.

With under age characters like my own, and cuz' of young children like you said, I thought there would be a school forum to post at. Luckily I can say my guy graduated already so he doesn't need to go school, I guess it's just something to think about.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games