Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:32 pm
DJ Double B

Interesting indeed, the boy from the island and the boy from the snow
Seeing a Snorunt would be super cool. Nirav is a little out of the loop from the rest of the world. Never seen snow, or snow pokemon xD

Thats all good, life happens
I'm gonna be out and about this evening myself. They may be able to stay back a little to finish but thats up to Shadow. We can figure that out if we get there
Do you wanna plot with the two of em btw?

ah, I see
he would get to see ton of snow during their battle C:

in the end, It took all day to finally have time to write . . .
sure, he is free until the next class.
what do you want to do?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

Interesting indeed, the boy from the island and the boy from the snow
Seeing a Snorunt would be super cool. Nirav is a little out of the loop from the rest of the world. Never seen snow, or snow pokemon xD

Thats all good, life happens
I'm gonna be out and about this evening myself. They may be able to stay back a little to finish but thats up to Shadow. We can figure that out if we get there
Do you wanna plot with the two of em btw?

ah, I see
he would get to see ton of snow during their battle C:

in the end, It took all day to finally have time to write . . .
sure, he is free until the next class.
what do you want to do?

dude he's gonna flip
snooooow xD

I meant general plotting with them, not so much like in the moment stuff
He kinda just eats his food then hunkers back into the library or somewhere else
Like, stuff that would happen overtime. Friendships, rivalry, etc
For me, it's easier to figure out what may happen in the long run then have events that lead to it but thats just me  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:49 pm
DJ Double B

dude he's gonna flip
snooooow xD

He kinda just eats his food then hunkers back into the library or somewhere else
For me, it's easier to figure out what may happen in the long run then have events that lead to it but thats just me

xD I am looking forward to see that.

ah, okay.
hmmm . . . if it's that, I can see Cyril get slightly irritated that Nirav doesn't say things clearly and would straight up told him "Say it if you want to say something" or "I won't know what you want if you don't tell me"
I feel that will make him scary to Nirav.

Cyril does frequent the library sometimes, if only to take his snorunt there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:57 pm
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

dude he's gonna flip
snooooow xD

xD I am looking forward to see that.

ah, okay.
hmmm . . . if it's that, I can see Cyril get slightly irritated that Nirav doesn't say things clearly and would straight up told him "Say it if you want to say something" or "I won't know what you want if you don't tell me"
I feel that will make him scary to Nirav.

Cyril does frequent the library sometimes, if only to take his snorunt there.

Honestly, it'd probably help him in the longrun xD Someone prodding him into being more assertive when he speaks.
He'd be intimidated/scared a bit, but determined enough to try and change, at least with Cyril
He wouldn't stutter so much around Cyril alone, more so being kinda mousy and quiet
But in larger groups/around girls (cause to a 10 year old with brothers, obviously girls are oh so different from boys) he stammers and trips over things

Either way, it'd definitely get annoying. It's something he may grow out of later on, just kinda depends on what all happens with him now, y'know?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:11 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Certainly :3
Oh? Are you referring to your character's profiles?

Yeah
I periodically add stuff into the thread
Pokedex info, character relations

Lately, I've added colors to the house titles in the relations thread, dream pokemon teams that are subject to radically change, things relevant to the character like places they lived or jobs their family holds, big stuff that will happen no matter what, etc.

Stuff is always moving around in there

You are quite organized and dedicated!
I sincerely do look forward to meeting your character after the afternoon classes in the Libraray; as long as you are up to that still?

Thanks haha. it's more for me to keep up with minor details and thoughts

I'm totally down for it.
Run into each other in the library and get to know one another and what have you

Yes! And then maybe they can help each other with their own awkward shyness

haha yes! Nirav needs that, alongside learning about the rest of the world xD

Is Nirav planning on catching a 2nd Pokemon?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:16 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

I sincerely do look forward to meeting your character after the afternoon classes in the Libraray; as long as you are up to that still?

I'm totally down for it.
Run into each other in the library and get to know one another and what have you

Been thinking maybe Drifloon, but im not all too sure yet. Why you ask?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:21 pm
DJ Double B

Honestly, it'd probably help him in the longrun xD Someone prodding him into being more assertive when he speaks.
He'd be intimidated/scared a bit, but determined enough to try and change, at least with Cyril
He wouldn't stutter so much around Cyril alone, more so being kinda mousy and quiet
But in larger groups/around girls (cause to a 10 year old with brothers, obviously girls are oh so different from boys) he stammers and trips over things

Either way, it'd definitely get annoying. It's something he may grow out of later on, just kinda depends on what all happens with him now, y'know?

that will depend on how many times they actually interact with each other though, since I don't have any idea whether Cyril will start any either in the future.

yeah, it's hard to say anything for sure.
for Cyril, he might start to speak more when he got familiar with someone, his tone will change to a much more relaxed one too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:33 pm
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

that will depend on how many times they actually interact with each other though, since I don't have any idea whether Cyril will start any either in the future.

yeah, it's hard to say anything for sure.
for Cyril, he might start to speak more when he got familiar with someone, his tone will change to a much more relaxed one too.

Hmm... Well maybe they may run into each other in places? Nirav slowly beginning to ask about his home's snowy climates and stuff? He's kinda the same way, opening up more and being less awkward once he gets to know someone  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:39 pm
DJ Double B

Hmm... Well maybe they may run into each other in places? Nirav slowly beginning to ask about his home's snowy climates and stuff? He's kinda the same way, opening up more and being less awkward once he gets to know someone

maybe, I will just go with what happen. If there's a chance to interact, then go for it.
wait until summer where Cyril will nearly hole himself up in library for reason, It's the coldest place in the academy and the book's a plus as he won't be as bored as in his dorm.

they might get along then.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

I'm totally down for it.

Ah, perhaps he and Alana will go out on his Pokemon catching day. To create a small bonding experience.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:52 pm
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

maybe, I will just go with what happen. If there's a chance to interact, then go for it.
wait until summer where Cyril will nearly hole himself up in library for reason, It's the coldest place in the academy and the book's a plus as he won't be as bored as in his dorm.

they might get along then.

Nirav is gonna basically be dead til summer. Its already too cold in his eyes.
Could lead to an interesting hometown convo. Why Cyril isnt cold at all and Nirav is freezing everywhere xD

I'll reply tomorrow btw. It's going on 1 am here. We both need to roll to decide who goes first. It may be beneficial for you to void your post, and paste Cyril's reply into a new post with rolls done for who goes first. Then I can post with rolls and get moving. It's up to you, but it would save us some time.

I can read the Snorunt text on mobile btw but idk if everyone will be able to, especially with Cyril's blue by it. Maybe making it a different color might help? I'd ask around though. See what the consensus is  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:53 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Ah, perhaps he and Alana will go out on his Pokemon catching day. To create a small bonding experience.

That sounds like a cool time actually  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:08 pm
DJ Double B

Nirav is gonna basically be dead til summer. Its already too cold in his eyes.
Could lead to an interesting hometown convo. Why Cyril isnt cold at all and Nirav is freezing everywhere xD

I'll reply tomorrow btw. It's going on 1 am here. We both need to roll to decide who goes first. It may be beneficial for you to void your post, and paste Cyril's reply into a new post with rolls done for who goes first. Then I can post with rolls and get moving. It's up to you, but it would save us some time.

I can read the Snorunt text on mobile btw but idk if everyone will be able to, especially with Cyril's blue by it. Maybe making it a different color might help? I'd ask around though. See what the consensus is

lol then shouldn't Nirav be a bundle of cloth by now?

yup, it will be a way to start that convo.

take your time C:
I need to write for Elysia's turn, so I can focus on her now.

whoops, thanks for reminding me. I was going to roll there, then I completely forgot when I finished writing . . .

I changed snorunt's text color. It's a bit too close a shade to my liking
most of the icy color is like that, so I have to go with a deeper blue.

Good night, sweet dreams~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:16 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

That sounds like a cool time actually

It would certainly help him get more accustomed to girls  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:01 am
I haven't gotten my friendship updates yet, I know for a fact that at least Valiant has been out during class time. Did I do something wrong?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games