Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:32 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi, then at Jaecen as she was a bit confused that they couldn't sense the extra person. She had thought that their senses were always much better than her own. But, disregarding that thought, she nodded at Jaecen's question, "Yes, I'm sure...my ears don't lie." Her ears perked up and twitched again, "If I'm correct...this stranger is in the manor...a-and, whoever it is, Wakai is currently with that person...what if they end up fighting?" she said, her expression change to that of worry.
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Odayaka, and looked out the window towards the house, "Well, if she does end up in a fight...knowing her, she could possibly destroy the house by accident..." she said, as it was possible.

Wakai looked back at the girl when she looked her in the eyes, however she couldn't stare back long at the girl's piercing gaze. "E-Erm, well..." as she was about to say something, the girl cut her off when she had seemed to discover other presences around the house, them being Tsuyoi and the others. She tilted her head when she said wraiths, not knowing what that is. But she shook her head, and got back to the point, "L-Listen, we're not these...wraiths or whatever you just said. We're just...I guess the new residents of this place? Ever since Mr. Light got engaged to Ms. Tsuyoi, they've been living here like a happy family, along with Jaecen's children, his sister, and...I suppose myself, though I'm just an extra resident if anything..." she said, before thinking if that's all she can tell the girl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:39 am
User Image
Rosalie
Farie

Rosalie changed her form into her farie form so she could maneuver swiftly and hide easily since her size was now small enough for her to sit in Xero's hand. She bowed to Xero and he nodded back to her before she swiftly flew back into the mansion through an open window on the second floor. She flew around a bit and almost got lost since her only guild was the new presence. Finally she found the blue haired girl from before talking to the intruder. "Found you." Rosalie whispered to herself when none other could hear her sweet voice as she slipped into the room and managed to get onto the dresser undetected. She hid behind a music box and watched the two girls closely.

Mood:
Curious
Party:
Hector
Key Blades:
None

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:19 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She glanced at the dresser before returning her attention to Wakai. Aliya sighed. "Fine. Say I did believe you. What proof would y'have that there's still family members here, besides you being able t'make it through the barrier alive?"

Jaecen thought long and hard before it finally hit him. He opened his eyes wide before returning them to normal. He gave off a Cheshire grin. "I don't think you'll have to be worrying about fighting...."
He let go of Tsuyoi and started towards the door of the dojo. He was feeling a chill down his spine. If his hunch was correct, there was someone here. "I've got a suspicion that I might know what's going on."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Assriel
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:39 am
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver eventually awoken laying in the water and rubs his head felt like a train hit him but he shook it off."Ugh man... That was abit of a dosey..."He sat up and went to go dry off. Luckily he had a spare set of clothes he thought."Hmm..."He was acting clueless to what had happened like it never happened in the first place which is odd considering he was in a huge amount of pain from the scar like he didn't remember any of it.

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:05 pm
( OOC: Sorry guys, been really busy lately. Like I said, if you need to move Lana around, then go right ahead sweatdrop )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana let out a sigh of relief when Liya seemed to call for a temporary time-out. She then looked at the dummy still clinging to her head and tried to pull it off lightly, but as Tsuyoi had said, it would stick firmly onto their heads until they fight again. She didn't really mind, it was actually sorta cute. She then watched as Xero left with Rosalie, then turned her attention to Tsuyoi and the others. They seemed to be bothered by something, but she was unsure of what.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Assriel

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as Jaecen walked to the door and leaned back on her arms, letting out a sigh. She looked at Odayaka, "So this...person you're sensing. Do you know where exactly in the manor he or she is?"
Odayaka shook her head, "No...for some reason, I can't get an exact pinpoint of this person's location...same for Wakai, I know she's with this stranger inside the manor...but I don't know where exactly." she said, her ears going down.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh and began to pet Odayaka's head, "Well, at least you can sense them in the manor..." She then got off of her desk and walked over to Jaecen, "I'll start searching the house...hopefully Wunderkammer isn't in a bad mood today." she said before she began to head towards the manor.

Wakai held her hands behind her back tilting her head as she thought about how to answer. Unfortunately, she didn't know how to answer...but, she could show the girl, "Well, how about I introduce you to them then?" she said with a smile.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:00 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Erin perked his head up and smirked with his arms resting on the lip of the bath. He could sense the arrival of a new presence but was unsure of it. He didn't let the other two know. He stayed in the steaming water and went under momentarily before breaking the surface calmly.

She smirked and flames erupted from her back to reveal a pair of twin single-bladed short swords. "Aye. Y'best be showin' me th'way, then. An no funny bidness er I'll gut yeh."

Jaecen set his hands in his pockets and started to walk the house with a deep frown. "Oh, dammit... Wunderkammer... I forgot about him..."
He whistled once and the house creaked under everyone's feet before going silent. Wunderkammer was stayed, calmed by Jaecen's single whistle. It had caused a sort of paralysis to the monster. All the extra hallways, the fake ones, would disappear.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Assriel
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:08 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver finished drying off and grabbed his clothes and started to get dressed. He had a vest similar to the one with the heartless symbol on it."Well I'm going to go back to the others see ya guys."Knowing Denver he would just get lost in the house he loses his way easily. (Exits the bath house.)

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image

Nagi

I stiffened when I heard him say something about a fire. My mind flashed back to Twilight Town, where the wood was eerily plain. You couldn't even call it a wood, to be honest. He also said he was a fire user...

...you.

Was he the one that started the fire?

He then woke up, giving me a startle. He then sat up, commenting about his pain. Yeah, that's because I smacked you. He then dried off and left. Wait, Denver! I called to him. I ran out of the room.

[exits]

[OOC: Namechange.]

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:09 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Surprisingly he managed to find the training room he walked in and smiled until he saw Nagi behind him running in.... Naked? Denver facepalmed and shielded his eyes out of embarrassment for Nagi."Damnmit Nagi your Naked!! Go back and put some clothes on!"

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

Nagi

I looked down. Oops. I went back to the bathhouse to get some clothes on, but couldn't find my shirt. I found my pants though. Better, Denver? I asked, poking fun at him. Come on, it's not like you haven't seen your own before~ I teased him, seeing his embarrassed expression. Besides, what's in here, anyway? I looked around. Some sort of...training room? Nice. I went to one of the dummies and summoned my keyblade.

[OOC: Nagi's gonna be shirtless from the time being~ oh. he got nice abs too]

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin chuckled and stood up to get out of the bath. "Well, I guess I should follow them just in case. Who knows what'll happen to 'em if they wander off?"

After leaving the bath house, he had no trouble locating them, as Nagi had came back for his pants. Erin shook his head in disappointment. "And Da's gonna train them up... I'm afraid t'see what comes o'this."
He shrugged, seeing that it was the dojo they had went to, Tsuyoi's this time. He poked his head in before walking in. He looked at a punching bag and pointed at it with his finger. "You. Come 'ere."
The punching bag floated up into the air and towards him before stopping and placing itself on the hook. Erin smirked and started at the bag. He wanted to learn the next martial art on his list: Muay Thai. He'd circulate through the motions: fist, fist, elbow, knee, before switching it up until it became familiar and his elbows became red.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:59 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He sighed and looked at him annoyed. He really hated being teased."It's not that this isn't our home we can't just strut around going commando besides.... There are girls here show some humility man..." Denver looked over at a training dummy for swords he pulled out his sword Manitoba and got in the ring with it. He figured it wouldn't hurt to spar abit. (Manitoba)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi heard a whistle, and with that the house had creaked a little. She looked around before shrugging and continued to head towards the manor. Once she reached it, she decided to head through the kitchen, seeing Kurona and the kids cooking, "You guys havin fun?" she said with a light smile.
Odayaka walked over to Lana and Liya, looking between them, "If either of you are hurt anywhere, then tell me so I can heal you up." she said, her ears twitch.

Wakai took a few steps back from the girl when her weapons suddenly appeared, "Wh-Whoa! Hang on, I can't bring you to them if you're planning to use your weapons on them! There are also children here, I don't want you harming or scaring them!" she said to the girl with an angered expression, though her expression wasn't that threatening.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:29 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Aliya raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Listen here, Fairy Princess. I keep my weapons, you shut your cake hole. Now, walk."
Aliya thought to herself. This chick looks like she's all talk but she can definitely back it up. She smirked. Oh, well. Same goes for me...

Kurona was the first to react, having heard Tsuyoi come down the hall. "The floor told me of your arrival. As for the excess creaking, I'd say Jaecen's feeling uncomfortable."
Nami set another bowl on the counter before replying. "It seems there is another guest but Aunt Kurona can't sense them."
Kurona turned her head to Nami. "Wait, what? Don't be kidding with me. I can still smell and hear you better than any 'man' ever could."
Ene shook her head. "I've nary a clue what you all are on about. I'm just famished."
Nami raised an eyebrow. "Big words from a little girl."
"So? Maybe you shouldn't have read so much?" Ene retorted.
Nami shook her head. "You've definitely been hangin' out with Erin too much. I bet yer a bottomless pit now, too?"
She folded her arms and puffed up her cheeks. "Tha's no' funny."

Erin finished his set with a punch with his palm. The bag took the hit and flew off of the hook and into the wall. it fluffed into a cloud of sand before the sand magically flew around the bag and reentered the hole that sealed itself up. He turned to the ring to watch curiously.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games