Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:22 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
*selena comes around the corner holding vergil by the neck barely breathing*
*Dante pulls out his twin handguns, Ebony and Ivory, aiming them at Selena.*

"Let him go."
*makes a sad puppy face*

oh you wouldnt shoot little old me would you *still walking toward dante*
"No. That wouldn't be very nice now would it?"

*He put his guns away.*

"Just let him go and I won't kill you. And trust me, you won't come back."
*continues to make face* you wouldnt hurt me would you dante remember me dante selena that girl that lived near you and tried to be nice to you and een had a crush on you but out of no where you leave i was heart broken and one day this lad over here come into our village he reminded me of you so i loved him and now i know where you are i still would like him *starts to walk over to naota* you were mean to me in the village but i still liked you but he was always nice to me so i loved him even more *drops vergil and starts to wrap around naota not knowing it yet*
"That won't work on me lady. I would remember a pretty face like yours." He said with a smile.

"Now get off of him before your head ends up in my hands."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:29 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
*selena comes around the corner holding vergil by the neck barely breathing*
*Dante pulls out his twin handguns, Ebony and Ivory, aiming them at Selena.*

"Let him go."
*makes a sad puppy face*

*He put his guns away.*

*continues to make face* you wouldnt hurt me would you dante remember me dante selena that girl that lived near you and tried to be nice to you and een had a crush on you but out of no where you leave i was heart broken and one day this lad over here come into our village he reminded me of you so i loved him and now i know where you are i still would like him *starts to walk over to naota* you were mean to me in the village but i still liked you but he was always nice to me so i loved him even more *drops vergil and starts to wrap around naota not knowing it yet*
"That won't work on me lady. I would remember a pretty face like yours." He said with a smile.

trust me we knew each other but you just forgot *continues to wrap around him and she holds him* now isnt that better nice and cozy  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:31 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
*makes a sad puppy face*

*He put his guns away.*

trust me we knew each other but you just forgot *continues to wrap around him and she holds him* now isnt that better nice and cozy
*Dante takes out his sword.*

"I said get off of him."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:34 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
*makes a sad puppy face*

*He put his guns away.*

"I said get off of him."
oh put hes just so cute perfect for me *gets really close to naotas face as if about to kiss him*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:35 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

"I said get off of him."
oh put hes just so cute perfect for me *gets really close to naotas face as if about to kiss him*
*Dante puts his sword between her and Naota's faces.*

"Don't even think about it."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:39 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

"I said get off of him."

oh poo but i wuv him *tail fully wrapped around him up to his neck*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:13 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

"I said get off of him."

*Grabs her tail.*

"If you love him then why are you trying to strangle him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:41 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

"I said get off of him."

*Grabs her tail.*

can you plz let my tail go and im not strangling him look *shows naota sleeping* he hasnt slept in 4 months  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:48 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

*Grabs her tail.*

can you plz let my tail go and im not strangling him look *shows naota sleeping* he hasnt slept in 4 months
*Dante let's go of her tail.*

"Sorry about that. It just looked like you were going to choke him with your tail. So why hasn't he slept for that long?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:51 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

*Grabs her tail.*

"Sorry about that. It just looked like you were going to choke him with your tail. So why hasn't he slept for that long?"
hes worried about something or someone i know hes been like this because iv been following him for sometime now and he seems like someone or something precious was taken away from him *places her head on his*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:54 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
*Grabs her tail.*

hes worried about something or someone i know hes been like this because iv been following him for sometime now and he seems like someone or something precious was taken away from him *places her head on his*
"Maybe he lost a family member."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:58 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
*Grabs her tail.*

i dont know but he has to sleep i cant believe he actually stayed awake that long but..... never mind  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:58 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

i dont know but he has to sleep i cant believe he actually stayed awake that long but..... never mind
"But what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:03 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

"But what?"
nothing you should get some rest  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:29 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
"But what?"
nothing you should get some rest
"Nah, that's okay. I don't sleep."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games