Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:37 am
DarkMorph
Oops didn't even notice the Cafe or the convenience it provides. Have a favor to ask... redface

I need someone to lend me a hand; on RE Fan there is a link to a logon theme for Windows XP and the wallpaper as shown in the screenshot is lovely. The problem is I don't use Windows but I wanna get the wallpaper out of the download. It's some format I can't read, so I'd like someone to please see if they can extract that image for me?? PM me if you can do this favor for me! Thanks!

(RE Rebirth): By the way, Invisible Mode is a pain. I still can't figure out why I don't have One Dangerous Zombie activated. I beat Real Survivor and I have the Launcher and Samurai Edge....

I've gone there and it's not an image. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:50 am
I just had... the coolest RE dream last night. Okay, it started off with me at a convienience store in the middle of the night. Nobody's at the counter. Then, out of nowhere, Claire Redfield (Actually lifelike this time, REmake lifelike! :O) walks in, and grabs my hand. I see who she is, then follow her. She hops on her motorcycle, let's me get on, and start driving off. We reach Raccoon City, and she asks me where my parents are. I say "Michigan." She rolls her eyes as if I'm joking and hops off. She walks off down the street, and I follow close behind. I tell her about what happens, about the zombies and such, and she ruffles my hair. "Stop watching scary movies." she tells me before heading towards an office building. We walk in, and go up the stairs to the roof. This is where it really gets going...

We open the door to the roof, and see a helicopter flying over the city through a fence to stop you from falling. Suddenly, she tells me to run. I wonder why, but run out of the little alcove and into the open. Then, I hear it. A rocket. I turn and see the helicopter in flames, heading straight for the building. I see Claire scream and run back into the stairwell, and hear her footsteps die quickly as she ran down to escape. Then, I stumbled, falling on the landing pad as the helicopter smashed into the building. Now I was on my own. I walk back towards another entrance, and break through the rooftop, landing on the next floor. I get up, and look around. Everything is just so out of order, papers littered everywhere, chairs upturned, cubicles broken... and then, heavy footsteps. I turn around and jump. Mr. X. I turn to go the other way, and Nemesis. I duck under Mr. X's arm-swing, and run past him. I can hear them coming after me. By now I'm screaming for Claire to come and rescue me. >_>;

Out of nowhere, someone pulls me inside a cubicle and covers my mouth so I stop screaming. I turn to see Chris Redfield, of all people. The two monsters stalk past, and we get up, hurrying quietly towards the stairwell. We search for Claire, but don't find her in the building. We head out into the streets, me practically clinging to Chris so he won't run like Claire did. xd We run around the city, looking for her, when I turn into an alley and get punched in the gut, and sent flying into a wall. Out of the shadows comes Wesker, superhuman as ever. I stand up, and stand next to Chris, who has his Beretta out. He shoots at Wesker, who easily zooms away and comes up behind us. He pushes me aside, and I look as he literally tears Chris's throat out with his bare hands. I gasp, and stumble backwards. I'm almost traumatized because it was just so... realistic. xd

I run out into the streets again, and scream for help. I run away from Wesker, who doesn't follow me (strangely enough), and hide in a McDonald's. I see Carlos running by a few minutes later, and run out to join him. I tell him what happened, and he takes me with him. We head for a helicopter simply sitting in the road. We jump in, and see that Claire is already there, along with Jill and, of all people, Rebecca. o_o; We lift off, and I tell Claire about Chris. She cries so much, it makes me feel really bad to have told her. D: Jill and Rebecca sympathize with her, and me for having to see such a terrible thing. It really was scary as hell. Carlos lifts off, and we fly out of the city. I look out a window as the missiles impact, and spread. I see a rocket flying towards us from it, but the explosion destroyed it. We literally get inches from the blast before we escape. It jerks slightly as I look, and the door flies open. I fall out and grab one of the leg things on the bottom. I climb up, and back in, shutting the door. One last scare. Then I woke up. Pretty neat, huh? xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:57 am
That'sa lot of detail to remember.I can only remember a paragraph's worth of my dreams.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:59 am
I think you need to take a break from playing Resident Evil.  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:42 am
I know I should, but I can't. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:05 am
I wish I had dreams that fun. rofl Maybe I do, and I just can't remember any of them! scream  

DarkMorph

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:12 pm
Damn... Whatever happened to my RE Dreams thread?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:36 pm
I dunno, but my dream would put the others to shame. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:55 pm
I dreamed once that I was fighting zombies with Claire and Steve on the Rockfort island. And obviously, Steve died.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Heheh dreams are awesome when you remember them especiall after a certain movie and you kind of find yourself continuing the movie long after you lose conciousness.
My RE dreams tend to be along the lines of the Outbreak files, with people I know as part of my group and people die....lots. Random plots within, random endings sorta dreams.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:13 pm
Behold. I, Biohazard EXTREME, sad down yesterday, and all I did up until today, aside from work, is play Mercenaries in RE4. And now, my hard work has been paid off. It's overdue now, but I own the handcannon! Now, to do all that on the PS2 version.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:45 am
I couldn't get the Handcannon if my life depended on it. D: xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:56 am
Yeah I was bored yesterday and sat down and started on my 4th walkthrough in the game, beat that in one sitting then started Seperate Ways, it was like 4 in the morning before I finally decided I'd better sleep so I can wake up on time.
Damn you and your hand cannon, I only have the PS2 version, and I wish it had the same capabilites as Gamecube so the cut scenes would go better to each play through.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:27 am
Ooh, good stuff on Newgrounds. This is really funny. xd

I Am Resident Evil  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:32 am
Yeah, good old Legendary frog...... Heheheh  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games