Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:30 am
That number there is the best way, we've found.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:36 pm
Tokioka
Huh? Oh right.

I didn't take you, I just borrowed your hair, for chewing purposes. domokun

@Mini: Yesh using the internet to phone is the best way. 3nodding

And thinking about it, Sin could actually phone up my gf on msn and tell her stuff. >.>

*ties and gags sin*

Lol you've actually done me a favour. Now Sin can't move about and track down my address to fulfill her promise of killing me in person. blaugh rofl  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

rolleyes

-uses swiss army knife to cut open ropes`

-unties gag`

Then perhaps you should stop being so pervy Toki.

>.>

-puts a secret racker on Mini` :minininja:

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:53 am
Neba. razz

Surely you don't need a tracker, just go to melbourne university and stake out the literature and politics lectures. You're bound to find the elf. :minja:

Tokioka

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:42 pm
Yako...

toki is a perv and that what hes known for. he wouldnt be toki if he werent a perv.....

.::~SNOW~::.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:54 pm

• Course he would.

He`d just be non-pervy Toki.

That`s a good idea actually. Or I could just go the office place and ask for him. >w<

xxbleu

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:29 am
Non-pervy Toki?!

Wouldn't that defeat the point of HAVING a Toki? xDD

-shudders-

razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:37 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Non-pervy Toki?!

Wouldn't that defeat the point of HAVING a Toki? xDD

-shudders-

razz
Feeling cold niph? *gives niph his coat*

But if you just went and asked for him then it'd be a bit suspicious. They might figure out that you're an assassin. :ninju:  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:13 pm
Tokioka
Neba. razz

Surely you don't need a tracker, just go to melbourne university and stake out the literature and politics lectures. You're bound to find the elf. :minja:

Crap, you told Sin the place where I'm most vulnerable! gonk (well, at least inside the lectures there are about 200-300 people so it might be hard to find me blaugh )

Sophistication is Sin's mule right?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

Hmm?

No.

She`s my pet dragon.

Guards my valuables.

Just like in 'The Hobbit'.

ninja

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:22 pm
-steals Toki's coat and sells it on eBay-

Just hack into the records of the university and then stalk him from those. -nodnod- besides, he's already posted his pic..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:03 pm
Smaug! pirate

I loved the Hobbit... *reminisces*

Niph, how could you sell my coat like that? After I so selflessly lent it to you? >.>  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:06 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

Just hack into the records of the university and then stalk him from those. -nodnod- besides, he's already posted his pic..

Eh, just because Sin knows what I look like doesn't mean she knows where I live. Besides, it'd be public murder if she tried to do me in when I'm in a lecture.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:13 pm
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Eh, just because Sin knows what I look like doesn't mean she knows where I live. Besides, it'd be public murder if she tried to do me in when I'm in a lecture.

Psh.

Sin could always go to the office and ask for Mini cause he`s in trouble with something to do with his bank.

[&&] then Sin`ll take him out somewhere and murder him.

biggrin

xiiao-ai

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:39 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Psh.

Sin could always go to the office and ask for Mini cause he`s in trouble with something to do with his bank.

[&&] then Sin`ll take him out somewhere and murder him.

biggrin

You'd still get caught right away...and sentenced to 20+ years in jail. That's if you actually manage to kill me cleanly. blaugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games