Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Siegfried looked away at the flash of light, blinded for a sec. Once the dots in his eyes went away, he saw Esteban seal Phantom in what he called a Spirit Prism. With all that finally done, Siegfried kicked off the wall he was resting against. Walking over to where Esteban was, Siegfried put his thumbs in his belt and asked. "Yea I reckon the job is done."

Edgar stomped over to Esteban as well, sizing up the man that summoned him from so far away. He had journeyed long to stand before him, and now was the time to officially join Esteban's little group. Bowing slightly at the waist, Edgar growled one word. "Master..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:07 pm
"Now hold on, hold on,"Esteban said stepping away from the crowding people. "First, we go back to the mansion and join the others."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:11 pm
Siegfried blinked his one eye, considering. With the shrug, he turned on his heel and walked back to the mansion.

With a crisp nod, Edgar turned and practically marched back to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:42 am
(was the phantom talking about me? i mean everyone considers me a little girl in this roleplay i have noticed so was he talking about me releasing as bunch of evil souls?)

Chris sat on the steps of the mansion waiting for everyone to return. The voice had thankfully stopped its ramblings. "Finally"she muttered at the sight of Esteban, Siegfried,and Edgar.  

abnormal-starr

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 pm
Nero had decided to fly back to the mansion afterwards. A few minutes after the others arrived, Nero flapped his wings as he came down to slow his descent, and landed neatly and quietly behind the group of other people. He quietly walked up behind them, then tapped Esteban on the shoulder. "I assume you're Esteban. I am Nero Demare, a fallen angel and telepath. I contacted you on the battlefield. I am pleased tp make your acquaintance, and request shelter in your grand home." Nero bowed as he said this, then stood back up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:24 pm
abnormal-starr
(was the phantom talking about me? i mean everyone considers me a little girl in this roleplay i have noticed so was he talking about me releasing as bunch of evil souls?)

Chris sat on the steps of the mansion waiting for everyone to return. The voice had thankfully stopped its ramblings. "Finally"she muttered at the sight of Esteban, Siegfried,and Edgar.
(Lol no he wasnt talking about you. He was talking about Angel, who fired an arrow of light at him and his little soldiers.)

Siegfried gave a little wave to Chris and walked into the mansion itself, floping on a couch. He sighed in contentment as all his muscles relaxed from all the tension.

Edgar walked into the mansion as well, sitting on the couch opposite to the gunslinger. He folded his hands together and waited for Esteban to join them.  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Turning towards Blaze and Angel, Esteban said, "Do try and hurry along. There is a lot to discuss and plans to be arranged." He then put his arm around Nero and began walking back to the mansion. "So Nero, how long have you officialy been a fallen angel," he asked in a quiet voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm
Chris walked in and sat on a big chair next to the couches. She fiddled with the ties on her boots and sighed. "I can tell you ar considering telling Esteban about me... I will kill you before you would even have a word leave your mouth"The voice said. "Nice to know your back to annoying me..." she thought angrily.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 am
"It is of no matter now," Esteban said to Nero, before entering the mansion. "We will have time now to discuss everything." Esteban then made his way back up to the third floor and waited for everyone to gather. He took thast opportunity to look around at the people in the room and studied them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:56 pm
He wanted to make the first contact with this being. His eyes closed and his form appeared at the front door. He pulled the eye patch off his eye and knocked on the door. After each knock a wave was sent through the shadows to the being Esteban.
"Be polite and do not challenge anyone."
Hirshiro spoke to himself, he was not looking for trouble this day.  

flying_riceball

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 pm
Chris followed Esteban upstairs and stood a little ways away from him. She had a content look on her face as if she was contemplating something. Her face twisted a little as if something disturbing had passed her mind. "Betcha wish I was gone don't you?" The voice laughed. "Well I had though you had left my head finally, you being silent and all that." she thought with a bored expression.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:03 pm
Siegfried pushed himself off the couch following Esteban back up to the thrid floor. Walking into the room, he leaned up against a wall while studying Esteban.

Edgar followed the rest of them up to the thrid floor, were he patiently stood to the side of everyone.  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm
"Uh, Siegfried, was it," Esteban said, looking at the man leaning against the wall. "Show our new guest up here from the front door. He wishes to meet me, or at least, that was what his shadow message told me." He then walked over to a particularly comfy, and high-backed chair at the central-most point in the room and sat down. "Now, once we are all here, I have an announcement."

"What is going on here," the water Esteban said as the dust began settling once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 pm
"Yes sir." Siegfried replied with a nod. Walking out of the room, he made his way down to the front door. Opening it, he spoke with a bored tone and a wave."Come on mate, lets get you all aquainted with the boss man." He stepped out of the way and walked back to the stairs, yelling over his shoulder. "Make sure you close the door."  

Siegfried006

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:19 am
The door was shut and he was on the mans heel before the sentance was finished.
"Well then does the boss have a name?"
He tired to be freindly but was annoyed that he would have to fit in with others. Just a roof to do as he pleased under was all he wanted.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games