Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:25 pm
((You’re already a genin? Oook then never mind, no exam needed lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:31 am
((Oooh crap. I've been inactive for a while, haven't I? Uh...could someone teach my character?))  

iOath

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:03 am
((Sorry I can't teach raiton jutsus...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:51 am
((Is there anything you can teach me that I can learn?))  

iOath

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:59 am
( I can teach you basic Lightning jutsu)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 pm
((Can you teach me then? My character's still in the academy from before.))

iOath

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:31 pm
(Do you know any of the basic Lightning jutsu at all?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm
((Nope. I only know the three basic jutsu that everyone knows when you first join.))

iOath

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm
(Well lets get you caught up then.)

Kiyoshi walked into the academy and looked at all the students. "Ok everyone let us start our lesson. Let's start with a basic, yet important lightning jutsu." He began making handseals slow enough for everyone to see. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)" A burst of lightning came from his body and formed a clone next to him. "Now everyone try." Kiyoshi told the class with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 pm
Oath studied the hand seals that the teacher was doing. After he was done, Oath imitated exactly what he did. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" Some lightning came seeping out of his body slowly and formed into what sort of looked like him, except dead and on the floor. "Uh...I'm guessing I didn't do so good?"  

iOath

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:51 pm
(opps forgot to mention two posts to master it sweatdrop )

"One more try." Kiyoshi said with a smile. "You can do it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:14 am
((Well I thought there would be a certain amount of posts to learn it, so I made it like that.))

Oath imitated the hand seals that he did before and said, "Raikou Bunshin no jutsu!" More lightning came out of his body than before and created a clone of himself. It wasn't dead on lying on the floor either. "Is that okay? Or did I do something bad again?"

iOath

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:29 am
Zann walked to the academy, expecting the mouse to follow him. He gave a nod of greeting to Oath as he walked past, returning to his normal self.
"Seems like you've mastered the Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu...well done." Zann gave another nod of approval as he looked at Oath.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:55 am
"Uh...Thank you!" Oath sort of yelled in surprise. He quickly bowed to Zann. Surprisingly, the clone next to him bowed too.

iOath

One of Strength

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:04 am
Aiykou walked into the Academy hoping to find Kiyoshi. "Ah, I though I'd find you here, Kiyoshi!" Ai said, "I was wondering if you could teach me some Genin-level raiton jutsu."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games