Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:18 pm
The heavy pouring of the rain began to carry Chiyori off to sleep. Once she was slumbering peacefully, and after Jake had left the hospital, a familiar form phased through the wall, then spilled onto the floor noiselessly. It slinked over to the bed, then began to build up on itself. The form began to morph into features, and Lark's face was the result. As he stood there, standing over Chiyori, an evil grin spread across his face. "I thought that punk would never leave. But hey, at least your alone now..." He took a hand out from behind his back and held it in front of his face. It was a small vial, and inside of it was a black liquid that seemed to toss and turn inside the vial itself. He opened the vial and held it five feet over Chiyori's sleeping form. She turned over on her side and hugged a pillow next to her. Her shoulder was bare. "All alone..." He said as he tipped the vial sideways. The liquid fell and landed on her shoulder.

Chiyori began to frown, then moan in her sleep. "Noo..." She mouthed. She cringed as the liquid soaked into her skin and took a small shape. A symbol placed itself on her shoulder, and it stayed there. Lark backed up and headed towards the wall. "Your world is about to be turned upside down... Fear, pain, and despair... Those words you will know all too well... Goodbye, Kunoichi..."
With an evil snicker, he was gone.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:42 pm
Jake returned to the room, he could of sworn something was out of place, but he shrugged it off, seeing the symbol on her shoulder, he thought of it as a tattoo he never noticed, and took his place by her side again.....  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 pm
Chiyori tossed and turned for a few minutes. She looked like she was wrestling with something. The movements became more violent, more desperate. It was at the point to where her eyes flew open and she sat up in the bed. Holding at her arms and hugging herself. "Ooooh!!" She screamed, throwing her head back against the pillow. She did it several times, raising her head and slamming it back. Then she turned to face Jake, her eyes glazed over. The lights were on, but nobody was home. "I didn't mean for it to... It won't stop."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:15 pm
Jake grabbed a hold of chiyori, "you ok?" he asked, his face close to hers, looking into her eyes.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 pm
("Can you feel the love tonight?" lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:28 pm
((.....*twitch*........you have 10 seconds.........))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 pm
(AW, but you two are so cute! lol. only kidding but I couldn't resist!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:48 pm

Zeno emerged from a cluster of pebbles in front of the Twilight Hospital. He opened the door, his medical gloves on. He rushed to the corridors of the building and immediately made 19 earth clones to check the status of each patient while he made his way to the emergency room, for those near when the explosions occured.

De-Vaughn07

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:08 pm
A clone of Lenon, un-found by the less-experienced earth clones, snuck around the hospital, laying out paper bombs in hidden areas. Then it went Kamikaze in the room with the most patients and exploded before all the bombs went off, blowing up the entire hospital.

((I'm too lazy to say that I made a clone at the battlefield...so yeah.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:14 pm
"Oh Crap!" Zeno yells as the building rumbles. He instantly summons Tetsu, the fastest falcon in his arsenal, along with over 100 wind clones(with the help of his demon, of course.) The group uses wind instantaneous to evacuate the entire building in under ten seconds. "I swear Im going to rip Lenon's heart out and feed it to him while I chastise him with his own limbs!!!!!" Zeno screeches as he looks at the crumbled building and then back to all the wounded people that can't be treated properly now. "How heartless can one be.." Zeno says, clenching his fists.  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 pm
(wow, Lenon. that really was extremely cruel. Imagine if you were just laying in a hospital bed minding your own business as your body negan to heal up, and then all of sudden the place goes BOOM! I mean, c'mon? Lol.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 pm
((Don't test me, Zeno. Next time we fight, I don't think I'll make the mistake of letting you live.))

Several hundred other, pre-laid explosive notes went off all around the area.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:20 pm

Zeno made a single handsign and an earth dome surrounded the group, protecting them from the extensive damage of the explosions. "Ive gotta evacuate everyone, but it'd help if at least half of them were at least CONSCIOUS OR UNCRIPPLED!" Zeno said, shaking his head as he looked at the wounded civilians. He made more handsigns just as the dome crumbled under the explosion's effects. The large group sank into the groud safely just as the entire area dissapeared into the smoke of the explosion's flames.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:23 pm
((Lolz...kill the cripples! No offense to anyone crippled, of course....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:23 pm
Jake grabbed chiyori and jumped out the window as the explosions went off, he landed it, but heard a slight crack as he landed, ignoring it, he lay chiyori by a tree, patting the dirt and rubble off her.....  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games