Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:16 pm
Hello I go by Meg, Im from U.S and im addicted to Gaia, and if i won, well i would probably donate to some of my friends who need the gold and then buy some things that i need to make my dream avi  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:18 pm
Hey my name is missie.
I'm 18 years old.
I've been questing the penguin slippers for as long as i've been on gaia! >.<  

.scrapped bride.

Azure Lust

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:38 pm
Hey, I'm Chocolate Slice.
Hmm, there isn't much to say about me here...but if you are curious, feel free to leave me comments or PM me. ^^;;

I'm a pretty easy person to talk to, and if you can keep a conversation going with me, I'd appreciate that.

I have a main, but that's to be kept unknown until...when...well, never. xD

Hehe, alright, PM me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:06 pm
Hello, I am KittyFaeryofDarkness. I have been with gaia since 2005 and can't wait for the battle system. If I win the 1 mil, I hope to get a couple items that I have been questing for like a kiki and top hat. If I had any left over I would donate it to some of my friends who just recently started, just because I like them.  

KittyFaeryofDarkness

XQZT

Eloquent Inquisitor

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:10 pm
Why, hello, hello to my fellow contest goers!
And of course to the guild staff as well~

-waves-

I'm Kit...or Kat...or, Kit-Kat. You can call me what you will, but hopefully it's something nice.

I don't usually go for contests...and when I do, I feel horribly overwhelmed by so many people competing for the same prize. This one seems like an exception though...perhaps I'll meet a few friends in the process, eh?

cool

Anywho, about myself personally.

I'm 15 years old, going to be 16 in August. I think the colors black and blue are fabulous, and I have two kitty cats named Oreo and Snow. [Haha...I have a picture of Snow in a frilly doll dress somewhere... x'B <3 ]

I've been going on Gaia since '05, and the addiction obviously still lives today. I like to hang out in the WG, GD, and on some occasions, the GCD. I'm also a high ranking member in the Zurg Hive guild. (Yes, I liked the Zurg plot. Don't hate~ dramallama ) I try to be kind to everyone I meet, and it absolutely warms my heart when I see a literate newbie.

TwT <3

I'm not questing for anything in particular at the moment, but I do have quite an extensive wish list...my problem is knowing where to start. I also don't like to ask for donations, since that seems a tad selfish. One thing I've always wanted though, are horns of the demon. I've actually considered selling everything I own in order to get closer to affording them, but that's too major of a decision for me to go through with. sweatdrop
If I were to win any sort of prize though, I'd be really grateful.

Yes, I'm serious!
D:

Generosity should always be appreciated, never critisized.

Huh...wow. I actually think that's the best "about me" I've ever written! Beats the one in my profile, for sure.
rofl

Anywho, I think I'll browse around the guild for a bit now and start posting!
heart

-Kit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:25 pm
here goes....I'm Angel-Luver-4ever, call me Jen - in real life
I'm in my first year of a teen - (13) turned in May- in middle school S2
I'm azn, (Thai and Chinese)
I can speak English and my country's language....
I luv finding friends on gaia, because ppl are soo nice~! Everyone i meet talk to me really nicely~!
If anyone wants to add me, go right on ahead, I don't really mind..i like to talk to nice ppl who have different interests, it's nice to see how other ppl view other things~! sweatdrop

I joined this guild cuz if I got chosen, I'd use the gold to giv presents to ppl who want some, expecially my friends on gaia and real life~! ppl - gaian starter who want some more gold, I'll giv some to them too, because sometimes, they want some, n i like to be nice to them~!
well..that's about it~! I hope ppl will add me and be their friends~! smile  

iLov_Angel

Moonlight Hunter

Opera Phantomess

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:47 am
Greetings to you all! I am known as the Opera Phantomess here and can be in places randomly at times. I will be heading off to college this fall to become a professional opera singer, against my parents wishes to some extent.

Safely I can say that I am a very different person from the rest of you, but I do not wish for that to hinder friendships I hope to make.

I was intriqued with Gaia ever since I kept on finding that many people on deviantart had created their own accounts and were having much fun.

With my winnings I will use half of whatever amount I receive to purchase items to create my dream avatar. The other half will be saved to purchase items for others who have them on their wish lists and/or donate the gold to newcomers and others who just need a little help getting started.

*Opera Phantomess disappearing into the darkness....*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:18 pm
Name:Mitch
Favorite Color:Red
Hobbies:Gaming, Talking, Sleeping
Favorite Show: Jack@$$ 2

I cant think of anything else...  

Chim22

Shale Darksnow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:33 pm
im james
16 goin' on 17
if i win, i buy my dream avi! xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:52 pm
Hey, my name is Simon.
I live in Queensland ((In Australia)) and I think that we surely the better state than New South Wales twisted .
I am currently 13 years old, and still act like a child.
I am in the 8th grade at a school you don't need to know ((Stalker)).
I like my Xbox and I play it regularly.
My friends are awesome, so don't mess with them or I will seriously hurt you.
I have an older sister and an older brother rolleyes .
Also, I like having retarded avatars so if you have an idea for me, just send it to me via PM.

Oh, and if I got 1mill, which I don't expect to get, I would buy some Golden Laurels for myself and share the rest with my friends.

Thanks for reading.

`striker

[O] [M] [G]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:51 pm
My name is Rob, I am 18 years old. I live in Georgia, USA. Right now I am working at a restaurant and planning on going to a technical school in the fall for Computer Repair Technician. I've played guitar since I was 14 years old, and I've played the piano for the past 2 years. I graduated high school already and I am planning a massive amount of parties for my friends. Hellz yeah. I was born very close to Halloween, October 29th 1988. I have long brown hair (Like my Avatar). I collect swords, and anything anime related. I hope to be a freelance graphic designer when I am ready and well prepared. I enjoy creating weird and abstract art along with foxes, which are my favorite animals. I have unicorn artifacts in my room and dragon stuff. I am a comedy dork and have wanted to do stand up with a buddy of mine for a while. I have AIM, Yahoo!, and MSN if anyone wants to add me. I'm terrible at remembering names if I don't catch yours fast then I told ya so. ^_^
I used to be an intern for technology at my school, and a SkillsUSA reporter. (For those who participate in SkillsUSA)... I've dreamed about becoming a computer teacher, or an art teacher. I'm an online advisor on another website and I hope to expand my specialty knowledge on Gaia for those whom seek it. Thats about it for me. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 pm
Hello,my real name is Haven,and i don't have much of a live =D
i enjoy anime,video games..and all that other usual stuff
I'm 16 years old,my birthday is Jan 17,and i'm an 11th grader once school starts back up,
if i win,i'm hoping it'll be enough to where i could buy back my ninja hb,
that i sold..like an idiot..to buy my gf a kiki

~thanks for reading =P  

Kutchu

Romantic Exhibitionist

Kiamra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:06 am
HI
im karina im 14 going on to 15. if i win i will defenetly give gold to my friends so they can get stuff from their wishlist. i like art and i L-O-V-E reading , especcialy harry potter. i love anime and i like paranormal things and mythical things. domokun domokun i also like this emoticon!!!
domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:24 am
hello everyone!!

my name is Kris Kaminari but i go in a different name in the real world.... im actually a certified otaku!! xd im currently watching, naruto shippuuden & Bleach.... BTW, Im 15 yrs old......  

kris-kaminari

Infamous-dragon-queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:04 am
Hello! My names not important but most ppl call me Missy. I live and work in DE. I love animals. I have a cat who owns me her name is Bella she's queen of the house. I'm married and have 1 girl whose precious to me. I love to read, do 3-D puzzles, and spend time with the family. Someboy has to 4laugh

If I won I'd donate some to Peasant because he created this guild,I'd donate to my friends and I'd buy the stuff for my dream avi.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games