Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:32 am

Sorry i dont like getting dirty, well when it comes to real dirt wink
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:35 am

O___O
haha if you say so
nice XD

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 am

Wow you guys, you haven't been to REAL camping before...
I was on the Hong Kong Award for Young People programme and we had to go on an expedition for 3 days 2 nights. And expedition I mean carrying 60 litre backpacks, food for 3 days plus sleeping bags and everything.

As for walking, it means looking for trails that you have to look for amongst trees in the middle of a mountain. I'm seriously not exaggerating...I remember 2 paths where we were walking and it suddenly disappeared. Like the trail ends in a dead end in bushes and trees...Plus the path was so overgrown that I ripped my pants trying to bushwhack through. As for my arms, people thought I went emo and cut myself with a knife =="

Aaaaaand the 1st night, out group got lost in the middle of marshes, it was 6 o'clock and it was dark and we weren't at the campsite yet. We were in the middle of a mountain knee-deep in mud...yeah took us 2 hours to get out of that and we were covered from thigh to toe in mud.

As for the toilet, there was no such thing. Taking a leak means going behind some bushes, hope no one sees you, then squat down. And hoping nothing's going to bite your behind 3nodding

Gawd that was a horrible experience...we had to do it 4 times last year. 4 camps...that meant 12 days...*shudder*

It was supposed to be a rewarding experience. What did I gain? I-don't-know-how-many cuts on my arms and legs from the goddam bushes, ripped shirts, ripped pants, muddied pants, and an appreciation for showers and toilets.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 am

sounds truly tough lol XD

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 am

iZann
Wow you guys, you haven't been to REAL camping before...
I was on the Hong Kong Award for Young People programme and we had to go on an expedition for 3 days 2 nights. And expedition I mean carrying 60 litre backpacks, food for 3 days plus sleeping bags and everything.

As for walking, it means looking for trails that you have to look for amongst trees in the middle of a mountain. I'm seriously not exaggerating...I remember 2 paths where we were walking and it suddenly disappeared. Like the trail ends in a dead end in bushes and trees...Plus the path was so overgrown that I ripped my pants trying to bushwhack through. As for my arms, people thought I went emo and cut myself with a knife =="

Aaaaaand the 1st night, out group got lost in the middle of marshes, it was 6 o'clock and it was dark and we weren't at the campsite yet. We were in the middle of a mountain knee-deep in mud...yeah took us 2 hours to get out of that and we were covered from thigh to toe in mud.

As for the toilet, there was no such thing. Taking a leak means going behind some bushes, hope no one sees you, then squat down. And hoping nothing's going to bite your behind 3nodding

Gawd that was a horrible experience...we had to do it 4 times last year. 4 camps...that meant 12 days...*shudder*

It was supposed to be a rewarding experience. What did I gain? I-don't-know-how-many cuts on my arms and legs from the goddam bushes, ripped shirts, ripped pants, muddied pants, and an appreciation for showers and toilets.
Did something almost exaclty like that once never going REAL camping again I'll stick to Camping grounds crying

[edit]P.S. My firends threw me into a river with my sleeping bag and all my things. ended up swimming up river to get my things ended up losing my favrite shirt the river was cold and I went from dreaming to swimming..... no dry clothes had to hike the rest of the way in wet clothes and "borrowed" someones socks to keep my feet dry
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 am

Wow, tough...ugh, wet socks, that's the worst thing that can happen crying
Nice friend, huh? Wow...hiking in wet clothes and socks...*shudder*

Ooooh here's a funny story...

We camped on a beach on one of those nights, and the whole beach was surrounded by cows. I don't know why cows like the beach, but still there were at least 5 of them wandering about when we were cooking our food. So we went to sleep, dreaming blissfully in our cramped tents and sleeping bags...when a yell next to us woke us up. We got out, and what did we see?

A cow had ripped open my teacher's tent and was dragging it along the beach WITH MY TEACHER STILL INSIDE...he was screaming like mad lol. Ah, that was a fun hike. A dog stole my friend's wallet that night, and some other dogs stole all our food. Fun.

iZann

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 am

poor friends and teacher.... ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:45 am

I'd never laughed so hard before when my teacher was being dragged around in his tent by a cow...and he was pissed at us for laughing the next day blaugh

iZann

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:08 am

LOL
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:12 am

.....Wow.....i just read through all of the past 10-20 pages.....wow....

eek

EDIT: oh yeah, i'm currently filling out an application for blockbuster temp job.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 am

All I have ever gained from camping was a distaste for berrys and the such and a great love of sleeping on things that don't have rocks and bugs under me. I have set up tents and had like bugs under me that I could feel squirming x.x
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 am

tried camping once.......i think....but i think i metally blocked what happened there though.......i dont like bugs....bleh....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 am

Nihao!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:04 am

You aren't chinese.

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:46 am

Ima back
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games