Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:52 pm

Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui
A gamer convention is going on right now known as Rad-Con. It costs 60$ but I can't go because my dad has all this s**t to do. Man I wish I could places myself rather than wait on my parents beckon call.
That sucks.
Don't you have a car? Or not yet?

No I don't even have a permit. Let alone know the bus routes. And the worst part is this chance will never happen again. As Gamer Conventions only happen once every 100 years.
What planet did you live on again?

I'm not in the ******** mood Onmi.

It's called exxageration
....Is every single person impatient with me today?

Jesus christ, that's the third cult member who has told me their in a bad mood, and I'm making it worse.

There's a gamer convention every year here, and there's atleast 5 different ones a year if you look around.

God.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:53 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui
A gamer convention is going on right now known as Rad-Con. It costs 60$ but I can't go because my dad has all this s**t to do. Man I wish I could places myself rather than wait on my parents beckon call.
That sucks.

No I don't even have a permit. Let alone know the bus routes. And the worst part is this chance will never happen again. As Gamer Conventions only happen once every 100 years.
But your 18... Why don't you have a permit? Havent bothered, or parents?

1. Too busy with school
2. My parents say they'll take me in June after school (which never happens)
3. No way to go school
Ah.
Good luck to you, then.

It ends tomorrow. Though I don't want to spend 60$ on just one day. I hate being trapped in this damned cage.

Walamanchee

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:55 pm

Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui

1. Too busy with school
3. No way to go school
Ah.
Good luck to you, then.

It ends tomorrow. Though I don't want to spend 60$ on just one day. I hate being trapped in this damned cage.
Ah, yeah.
My advice, try to get a permit. But that might be difficult.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:56 pm

Fireonimusha
Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui
That sucks.

It's called exxageration

Jesus christ, that's the third cult member who has told me their in a bad mood, and I'm making it worse.

There's a gamer convention every year here, and there's atleast 5 different ones a year if you look around.

God.

Well sorry but damn it. If I don't go this year I'll never be able to again. Why? Community College. And plus I can't get around worth crap. And my parents always have to make some stupid excuse.

On top of that theres no way in hell my parents are going to drive me to some other city just so I could go to a gamer convention simply because my parents don't appearicate me enough or whatever to do that.

Walamanchee

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:57 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui

1. Too busy with school
3. No way to go school
Ah.
Good luck to you, then.

Ah, yeah.

No. I can't do that while schools going on because then It'll be too hard to juggle it all.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui

It's called exxageration

God.

Well sorry but damn it. If I don't go this year I'll never be able to again. Why? Community College. And plus I can't get around worth crap. And my parents always have to make some stupid excuse.

On top of that theres no way in hell my parents are going to drive me to some other city just so I could go to a gamer convention simply because my parents don't appearicate me enough or whatever to do that.
I've never been to a gamers convention, why?
Because my family is too poor to take me.
Other then the fact that my family hates every bit of my being.
Am I complaining, no.
Do I like it? Not realy.

It's not an excuse to freak out on someone, people need to learn that, if not, I'll gladly live in my cave untill then.

Chromatic Blur

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:59 pm

Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui

1. Too busy with school
3. No way to go school
Ah.
Good luck to you, then.

Ah, yeah.

No. I can't do that while schools going on because then It'll be too hard to juggle it all.
Yeah, I know what you mean. My sisters trying to get her permit before she moves to Kamloops.

@Oni: Just think of a new subject, don't drag it on.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:00 pm

Fireonimusha
Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui

It's called exxageration

God.

Am I complaining, no.
Do I like it? Not realy.

It's not an excuse to freak out on someone, people need to learn that, if not, I'll gladly live in my cave untill then.

Well sheesh, when people are in bad moods, it should make sense that it'd be unwise to provoke them. Whatever though.

I have the money but I can't go because my parents are busy like theres no tomorrow.

Walamanchee

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:01 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui
Lifeless-Fox
Raui

1. Too busy with school
3. No way to go school
Ah.
Good luck to you, then.

Ah, yeah.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My sisters trying to get her permit before she moves to Kamloops.

@Oni: Just think of a new subject, don't drag it on.
My decision making ability is ******** up today, so please pick a subject, I can't think straight.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:03 pm

Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui

It's called exxageration

God.

Am I complaining, no.
Do I like it? Not realy.

Well sheesh, when people are in bad moods, it should make sense that it'd be unwise to provoke them. Whatever though.

I have the money but I can't go because my parents are busy like theres no tomorrow.
Good advice, I'll take it if you follow it. >.>

Chromatic Blur

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:05 pm

JUST STOP.

Talk about something else.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:05 pm

Fireonimusha
Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui

It's called exxageration

God.

Am I complaining, no.
Do I like it? Not realy.

And there you go again, poking the hornets nest thinking you won't get stung.

Walamanchee

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:08 pm

WHO LIKES ICE CREAM?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:08 pm

Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui
Fireonimusha
Raui

Am I complaining, no.
Do I like it? Not realy.

And there you go again, poking the hornets nest thinking you won't get stung.
Once again, sorry LF, but this is starting to piss me off.

You're preaching all this great advice that you don't take.

Chromatic Blur

Lavableman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:11 pm

Waynebrizzle
WHO LIKES ICE CREAM?

OMG ME

I LOVE THE VANILLA AND CHOCHOLATE SWIRL-THINGY
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games