Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 992 993 994 995 996 997 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:57 am

*slinks off*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:00 pm

Galdrea
*slinks off*

Nah nah you''re not going anywhere *grabs her by the ear*

Kira-Yamato-san

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:02 pm

*grabbed by ear* crying be careful!! tis sensetive! *fox ears come off* scream hey!! give those back!!! *grabs headband and shoves ears back down onto her head. folds arms and sulks* okie, so i'm here. now what?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:12 pm

Kira-Yamato-san
I didn't say that lmao...I only meant that your devil has already surfaced and is well a part of you!! SO BLAH!! eek

Oh . . . sweatdrop

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:13 pm

*tugs on her ears*hah mine are creal*flicks teh ears razz
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:41 pm

Talon TDS
Yoder
Please help on my quest *whimpers* for 2 Ice Gauntlets. My Arctic-Moon-Samuri Avi will be complete after that. All donations of any amount are also appreciated and accepted.

You do realize that you can't have the gauntlets and the whips in your hands at the same time, right?

Hey Kira. I also got the invite to Gaia towns, but MMORPGs are not my style at all. I am unsure if I want to go into it.

problem solved, Talon.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

HYPN0TiK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:46 pm

*Poof of smoke and fire and Pops out of nowhere* Hello! Just stopped by to say Hi. *Yawn* I think i'm going to go read. I get to go book searching. YAY FOR STEPHEN KING!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:50 pm

Duely noted Yoder.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:28 pm

*rambles about, randomly*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:34 pm

HYPN0TiK
*Poof of smoke and fire and Pops out of nowhere* Hello! Just stopped by to say Hi. *Yawn* I think i'm going to go read. I get to go book searching. YAY FOR STEPHEN KING!!

Color of Magic, the first book in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series = The Christ child of books

Best Five Four Horsemen ever biggrin

Archer39p4

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:36 pm

Ewidge
HYPN0TiK

Color of Magic, the first book in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series = The Christ child of books

Best Five Four Horsemen ever biggrin
*tackl-glomps* i recognize you! and I wanna glomp you! so, I'm glomping you. ^_^!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:42 pm

Galdrea
*tackl-glomps* i recognize you! and I wanna glomp you! so, I'm glomping you. ^_^!!

X_x o_O What the hell...!?!

EDIT: Where from? I'm not seeing any thread in your post history I've ever even seen on a subforum.

Archer39p4

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:48 pm

Ewidge
Galdrea

X_x o_O What the hell...!?!

EDIT: Where from? I'm not seeing any thread in your post history I've ever even seen on a subforum.
^_^ i think your siggy is funny, because God is still a p***k, tis vewwy true, and stupid people are...stupid! ^_^ besides, you don't know me, i just happened to see you in the intro thread *shrugs* that's just your good luck! heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:53 pm

Galdrea
^_^ i think your siggy is funny, because God is still a p***k, tis vewwy true, and stupid people are...stupid! ^_^ besides, you don't know me, i just happened to see you in the intro thread *shrugs* that's just your good luck! heart

stressed ...HOW CAN YOU RECOGNIZE ME IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE SEEN ME!?! scream

Time for some darwinistic defenestration. twisted *throws Gummi out a window* Whee!

Archer39p4

0o-Spitfire-o0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:55 pm

Hi guys.. I'm sorta new here. domokun ninja
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 992 993 994 995 996 997 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games