Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:28 pm

AynAra
I'm having SOOOOO much fun posting as my character in galvan. Though i'm not a huge fan of being mean. >_> I love posting as the gremlins! I just picture the most rude arrogant, troublemaking and usually sexist person that i can imagine, (usually a guy razz sorry guys lol) and write that down. I get alot of pleasure from adriana choking the gremlins XD *is a horrible person*
*glomps* everyone's loving it, Froggy-Lily! besides, Galvna needs bad guys/girls, for maximum depth! ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:35 pm

*picks up the talking gummi bobble head and cheers* w00t w00t! just what i always wanted!

I know.... >_> but my character is just plain... bad. I mean i don't even like her personality. But i figured i should stretch my roleplay's a little bit, and Krome encouraged me to be evil if i wanted. So... yeah... I'm just glad people aren't mad at me out of character. i was REALLY worried about it.

AynAra

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:33 pm

"How do you write women so well?"
"I think of a man, then take away intelligence and accountability."

I think that was from 'the sweetest thing' or something like that. I only know the second line is done by Jack Nicholson.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:00 pm

AynAra
*picks up the talking gummi bobble head and cheers* w00t w00t! just what i always wanted!

I know.... >_> but my character is just plain... bad. I mean i don't even like her personality. But i figured i should stretch my roleplay's a little bit, and Krome encouraged me to be evil if i wanted. So... yeah... I'm just glad people aren't mad at me out of character. i was REALLY worried about it.
well, if you want to like her, then give her a reason to act so mean. personally, i'm jealous. i can't have characters that mean. they must have saving graces. besides, how could we hate someone so adorable? ^_~

PFDiva

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:56 pm

Post 14946 domokun
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:36 pm

GALVAN HIT PAGE 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DOES THE UBER HAPPY DANCE!!!!* WOOOOOHOOOOO! I never thought this roleplay would go anywhere, and certainly not this far, and in none of my wildest dreams did i have it going this fast. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

We now have over 30 characters!!! *does the happy dance again*

krome_devil

SkellingtonQueen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:49 pm

krome_devil
GALVAN HIT PAGE 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DOES THE UBER HAPPY DANCE!!!!* WOOOOOHOOOOO! I never thought this roleplay would go anywhere, and certainly not this far, and in none of my wildest dreams did i have it going this fast. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

OVER 30?! *does the happy dance also*

... *stops* Oy. I know the names of more characters in Galvan than I know the placements of countys in my state. 0_O Good gosh.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:58 pm

krome_devil

*ish still not on the list* crying Oy....um...can someone direct me a bit in the Galvan....what am i looking for to get to the school... v.v'''

Kira-Yamato-san

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:18 pm

*pokes Kira* That's because you haven't sent me a changed history remember? I sent you that bit about not being able to have amnesia, and knowing nothing about your life. So yeah, i'm just waiting for that information.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:19 pm

A limo should be there shortly. Feel free to play the driver. ^_^ And Welcome to Galvan.

Edit: Once you've submitted the new and improved (as well as approved) history, of course. XD

Pansa

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:38 pm

krome_devil
*pokes Kira* That's because you haven't sent me a changed history remember? I sent you that bit about not being able to have amnesia, and knowing nothing about your life. So yeah, i'm just waiting for that information.

...well what am I supposed to write....since so far anything I do is unacceptable, you tell me what I should do, since it's what seems to be the only acceptable thing. No offense... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:38 pm

*happy-dances, too* love-fool rawks!! eek sweatdrop

PFDiva

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:50 pm

You just need to write a history you might see for a semi normal teenager. Amnesia victims with no knowledge of who they are, are completely unheard of. Now... if you want to have gotten amnesia and the doctors have tried to make you remember so you have knowledge of who you are, but don't have any real memory, i GUESS that's possible.... i dunno.... i'm just trying to come up with something reasonable
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:58 pm

krome_devil
You just need to write a history you might see for a semi normal teenager. Amnesia victims with no knowledge of who they are, are completely unheard of. Now... if you want to have gotten amnesia and the doctors have tried to make you remember so you have knowledge of who you are, but don't have any real memory, i GUESS that's possible.... i dunno.... i'm just trying to come up with something reasonable

.....Does it really matter....I mean...what's unheard of is superheroes lol....well I just want my character to forget his past and work more towards the present...

Kira-Yamato-san

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:26 pm

Fine, but don't be an amnesiac. Just be someone who doesn't want to remember or talk about their past. Besides, an amnesiac is likely to try to find out what his/her past was. And it sounds like you don't want that. So just change that in your history and PM it back to me.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 995 996 997 998 999 1000 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games