Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
bf help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:30 am
DaisukeOrDark
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Rellik San
eri x core
And dont say you want to marry someone until youre around the age of...about 20. It makes more sense then.

And make sure your certain the relationship is more then just fleeting "I love you more." Kinda stuff, if you still want to be with that person even when the romance is gone, even on the days, where nothing much is happening and all your doing is sitting in watching TV... only then, should you ask them to marry you.

Because only then do you know for certain, not only is it love, but its not fleeting love and its a love that will last.

"Honey will you get me another beer? I cant stop watching hogan knows best"
"yes honey, here you go"
"Will you marry me?"
"OMGZ YEZ"
"good now get me a sandwich, wash the floor, cook dinner, and do the laundry and dishes, woman"
"okay honey, i will server your every need"
you forgot that part

Oh man...what was i thinking, skipping that?!
mmmm....the only place for a woman is in the kitchen....chained to the stove.

You both forgot the part where she tells him they are out of beer and he pops her upside the head.
TskTsk

See I was thinking more along of line of cuddled up on a couch watching some movie on TV.

But if thats you's guyses personal fantasies who am I too argue... you also forgot the turkey pot pie.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:59 am
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core

"yes honey, here you go"
"Will you marry me?"
"OMGZ YEZ"
"good now get me a sandwich, wash the floor, cook dinner, and do the laundry and dishes, woman"
you forgot that part

You both forgot the part where she tells him they are out of beer and he pops her upside the head.
TskTsk

See I was thinking more along of line of cuddled up on a couch watching some movie on TV.

But if thats you's guyses personal fantasies who am I too argue... you also forgot the turkey pot pie.
what's funny is my gf is the opposite what you guys are describing, she'll onyl ge tme something or make me food if she' sin a really good mood...mainly the food part
i ask her about sandwiches cause i ge tangry when i make sandwiches, i don't know why  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:22 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core

"yes honey, here you go"
"Will you marry me?"
"OMGZ YEZ"
you forgot that part

TskTsk

what's funny is my gf is the opposite what you guys are describing, she'll onyl ge tme something or make me food if she' sin a really good mood...mainly the food part
i ask her about sandwiches cause i ge tangry when i make sandwiches, i don't know why

I make my man get things for me. But i say it in a cute way so he's helpless and has to get something for me. "Eddieeee...can i have another cookeeee??" biggrin then he goes and gets me one. SCORE.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:01 pm
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
eri x core

TskTsk

I make my man get things for me. But i say it in a cute way so he's helpless and has to get something for me. "Eddieeee...can i have another cookeeee??" biggrin then he goes and gets me one. SCORE.

See that kinda stuff just doesn't work on me.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:30 pm
Rellik San
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
eri x core

TskTsk

that's cause you're dave,
hell that stuff works on me sometimes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:40 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San

Well you see if Dave ever hit Kaydee. Kaydee would beat his a** to kingdom come.

DaisukeOrDark

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:37 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San

Well I'm gorgeous so its easy.
When a guy wants secks, its easy to make him do things.
I dont do it cuz im lazy or cuz im trying to whip a guy...
I just like to do it cuz it makes me feel powerful.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:13 am
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San

Lulz, see I can go without secks, it'd drive me nuts, but I can live without it.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:09 am
Rellik San
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
eri x core

Lulz, see I can go without secks, it'd drive me nuts, but I can live without it.
i haven't had it yet, so i can do without it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:32 pm

Sov, you make me smile.
mrgreen

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:25 am
O.o : gonk blaugh gonk gonk blaugh question  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2