Oracle of ages link

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sepia-tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:58 am
User Image

well this is my Ages cosplay, but i still need some kind of brown sleve shirt that will go under my green shirt T.T and i need to saveup for a new hair style
but what do you think?

also what kind of hair should i get?

Link Is Mine Not Yours!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:42 am
I haven't played Ages yet (Due to money problems, finding a copy of it problems... That game goes for $20 used where I live eek ), but I've played a tiny bit of Seasons (it's only like $3 sweatdrop )!

Hmm... As far as a hair style, I like your current one, or the Rainy hair style. The emo hair that everyone gives link confuses me sometimes... I mean, you can clearly see both of Link's eyes in any game sweatdrop

As far as an undershirt... I don't think I can help you. The only undershirt I've known to layer properly with other shirts is the White Wool Top sweatdrop but that's white... and... not. . . brown sweatdrop  

Rinku Link

sepia-tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:53 am
User Image

thank you ^_^ well i ll save up for the rainy hair style

Link Is Mine Not Yours!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:38 pm
For the shirt you should try one of the Ghost Hunter jumpsuits. Those usually layer well.  

Lord Illidan the Betrayer

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:11 pm
Lord Ginseng
For the shirt you should try one of the Ghost Hunter jumpsuits. Those usually layer well.

They do?!
I should check into those O:

Oh yeah, as a response to an earlier comment I said in this thread...
I finally found Ages... in it's original box, with the booklet, in mint condition for only $14 eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:52 pm
I have both Oracles games and love them. I can't really rate your avy due to...well, obviously, your not cosplaying Oracle games right now. Try saving the image from now on. =P  

Link

Original Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items