Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
What place in your city are haunted?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:13 pm
What place in your city are haunted in Lafayette we have two places.

T'Frere's House - There is a young woman said to haunt this Bed and Breakfast. It is one of the oldest homes in Lafayette and it's said she once lived there a hundred or so years ago. The story goes she drowned in the big barrell used to catch the rainwater that is still in place today. The story varies as to whether it was an accident or suicide. She is a friendly ghost who makes objects move, walks around upstairs at night, and moves furniture around. People say she has a comforting presence.

University of Louisiana at Lafayette -One of the girls' dormitories - is haunted by a girl who was killed when an elevator that wasn't supposed to be working fell on her and decapitated her. The elevator has been sealed and closed off, but you can still feel an immense energy or presence when you pass by it. The girl is a "friendly" ghost, helping the girls when they lose things by placing them where they can find them easily.

If you don’t know what places are haunted in your city then try google and find them, but of us should know what is haunted or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:00 pm
Here in Chicago, there are alot of places that are haunted. Like the Resurrection Commentary. There is also the Hull House which is believe to be haunted by the devils child. The Seven Gates of hell, which if you found all gates, you are taken to hell. And more places as well.  

Angel_Death_Dreamer

Joey Skylynx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:57 pm
Back in Buffalo the woods next to my house where hautned by dead soilders.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:57 pm
There have been ghosts of soldiers at every military post I have had the pleasure of treading through.  

lost_silme

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:41 pm
Colleges that I know of such as SUNY and St. Rose, my house is haunted too! I dont live in the city but i live close to it. There are a few other places but i forgot. TAPS went to albany once. i need to see that episode...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:34 pm
my school, my elementary school, my house, my grammas house  

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:37 am
samee2014
my school, my elementary school, my house, my grammas house, u name it, ther are ghosts there ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 pm
The fish pond [some fetid swamp that breeds mosquitoes in summer], the local museum, MY HOUSE! O:, the street outside our house -has photo evidence- >3> my friend's house [that one was scary] and... well probably most everywhere. It's an old town, lots of people have died. :T  

Mr Felix Delacroix

Moonlight Raider

Hunnin

Codebreaking Prophet

8,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm
The French Quarter. stare stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 pm
if you visit pennsavaina the whole place is haunted  

michelle of light

Inu Hanami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 pm
I can see and talk to ghosts. sometimes I'll even get claraoient messages of how they died and/or why they haunt me. I have 7 in my house, dozens in my neighborhood(old people everywhere. plenty of homes.) The kimo theater, the ABQ grand airport hotel, and my grandma has some evil ones living in her house. neither me or the dogs will go near the laundry room. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:36 am
In Västerås, Sweden we only have one place, and that's Engsö castle. Among the things that is there, is a large rock called the Devils Rock, and it's said that who-ever touches it will be cursed. There is also a necklace made of gold in the castle, which it's said that a former lord won from the devil in a game of poker, and that if you try to move the necklace from the castle, a fire will start. Two times has people tried to move the necklace and both times has a fire started.  

Kaalveythur

Demonic Hunter

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Farnham is the most haunted place in the United Kingdomand I live pretty close to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:23 pm
the forest (or the locals call it the bosque), the cemetary, old church, haunted houses, hotels.... bleh  

cemetary dweller

Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff