Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:20 am
i'm at lvl 60 with max health but i keep on getting killed should i lvl more  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:57 pm
Lv.60 huh? well when I fought him I save ALL my 0 cards for when he uses Dark Aura (when everything grows dark and he starts flying around) I have NOTHING below a 7 (Not counting 0) and I also had less cards than him so I could Reload Faster. (not a smart move at times) I'm not sure if Dark Firaga works the same as from before . (I Card break it every time) SOME Sleights work nicely on him, but not all of them. (I like Slide Dash because it's a hit-and run. Same with Trinity Limit and Omnislash.) Curaga is your Friend here, so is the Oogie Boogie Card, Shadow, Vexen (I'm not sure but he revives you when you die) and Jafar (can't be Card Broken.) then it's a matter of playing the 'wait' game. I don't believe this is the 4th fight with Riku. but at your Lv. it is quite possible to beat the rest of the game. from lv. 54 (My lv.) to 60 and up.

Hope this helps  

Greenk4

Takeo Maruyama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:12 pm
Yeah, i'm stuck on the same level, but I can't cardbreak him everytime. He has the sleight lock card and he uses that for DarkAura sometimes. It's frustrating.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:25 pm
just use Jafar. he counters the Sleight-Lock. I had to go back and experiment on it just to be sure. and if that doesn't work wait till it wears out since it isn't a permanent card (It just seems like it....seriously.)  

Greenk4

R0XASXIII

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:26 pm
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:24 pm
For attack cards, its best to have ones w/ great strike, thrust, & combo finish; like the Ultima, Oathkeeper, & One-Winged Angel. As for magic, have plenty of Cure (for Curaga and healing), & Gravity (for wringing a % of HP from Riku). Maybe throw in some Clouds & Tinker Bells. With items, keep nothing but MegaLixers, because ur gonna need it for some sleights. Now the fun part, enemy cards. Like someone said, have a Shadow card. But u should also have:Green Requiem, Air Soldier, Search Ghost, Gargoyle(A MUST HAVE), Air Pirate, Neoshadow, Parasite Cage, Jafar, Oogie Boogie, & Vexen. Any of the enemy card combos can help u if ur CP isnt high enough. If u dont know wat the enemy cards do, just ask me.  

VergilDante333

elementkyrie

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:37 am
It depends on how you use your cards. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:47 am
the easiest way to beat any boss is to build your deck all around the move 'Sonic' because if you time the reaction commands you can destroy a huge amount of his health easily. i used about enough cards to use Sonic about 7 times. but this strategy only works if you attack him over and over again, which means you have to be quick at stocking cards. you'll also need some cards that will reload all of your attack cards so you can keep attacking him. this strategy works realy well on any boss battle in the game.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items