Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The Late Night Train

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simulate

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:12 am
Ok, if you are awake in this guild then come to the late night train! Why? I don't know, we're all half asleep which is like being drunk so we can pretend it's a bar. Plus we have nothing better to do!

XD

Cha!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:35 am
Simulate
Ok, if you are awake in this guild then come to the late night train! Why? I don't know, we're all half asleep which is like being drunk so we can pretend it's a bar. Plus we have nothing better to do!

XD

Cha!

*He stumbles into the unsteady rattling room of the train and falls over rubbing his eyes.. just making it too the leather based chairs. he stares blankly out of the distorted window thinking to himself ''How did i get here'' he smiles as he seems to be the only person on the train. he can hear faint music echoing inside his swollen skull.* emo  

Tangled`

Simulate

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:44 am
Allo. Welcome to the late night train! Feel free to grab a drink or a bed. It's up to you.

Picks up a Gaian newspaper and checks the tektek section (stocks).
Begins to whistle, rocking back and forth with the train.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:53 am
-=She enters the room slightly swaying and seams to be in a daze, and unaware of the surroundings till a chair trips her=- ouch, where did that come from...  

Bikki Kobayashi II

sa-mi-ra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:55 am
I don't think this really works. There are a lot of people from different time zones in this guild. It's 12.55pm now where I live. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:57 am
Aye sorry, and do be careful we dun' want you going and hurtin' yourself there lady. This is the late night train built to carry nightly wanderers around pointlessly, where you can eat, sleep, and... well you get the picture.

Picks up chair.
Continues to read newspaper, and thinks out loud.

I wonder what this month's collectible will be. I do hope it is a plushie, I reckon a grunny will be more than nice.

Grabs a glass and pours some whiskey.  

Simulate

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:04 am
-=gets up from the floor and sits somewhere=- Well, whatever it is I might not be able to get one anyway -=just speaking even if it wasn't addressed to her=-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:05 am
....and there is a roleplay subforum, too. gonk  

sa-mi-ra

Simulate

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:10 am
sa-mi-ra
....and there is a roleplay subforum, too. gonk

lol ok originally it wasn't supposed to be a roleplaying thing but it kinda just turned into one. It just seems so much more fun then speaking generally.

I 'ave 2 letters that people donated for my birthday so I'm h'ping they'll be something good.

Holds up Letters then put them back in jacket pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:11 am
AND there's a chat thread, too. Which is meant for the people online. DDDD:
PLEASE read the rules.

sa-mi-ra

Simulate

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:16 am
ok well you know what stop keeping this thread alive and post there.. problem solved. whatev, apparently there's another thread for online people. I thought this would be a fun idea, but whatever. Someone obviously wants to be noticed "enforcing the law" so I will oblige. Let the thread die.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:23 am
[awww and I thought it was fun too]  

Bikki Kobayashi II

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:06 am
Yeh i did a post on this D<  
[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items