Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Anyone who still plays AC:WW...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radio Jas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:15 pm
I have a lame problem. xD See, I just got Animal Crossing like two days ago, and my town has nothing in it and it's really boring. On top of that, my fugly hairstyle is making me go insane, but the only way for me to change it is to either get it done in someone else's town, or if someone comes to my town and buys something from Nook's Cranny (Dx) and I do the rest.

If anyone still plays at all, even if we don't talk really, it would be really appreciated if you'd add me:

0086 9681 5816
Name:Jazzy
Town: Sunville

Please tell me if you added me. Also, if I go to your town, I promise not to trash it. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:28 pm
I kin halp u.

PM me if you need my help.  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:52 am
I just can't get into playing that game anymore. The same thing happened with the first one: I just all of a sudden lost interest in it. I think the only way I could keep playing it was if I had someone else to continuously play with.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:37 am
Meta_Fish
I just can't get into playing that game anymore. The same thing happened with the first one: I just all of a sudden lost interest in it. I think the only way I could keep playing it was if I had someone else to continuously play with.
Same. It's just so boring without a friend.  

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:19 pm
Romyion
Meta_Fish
Same. It's just so boring without a friend.
I need a lover to play ACWW with. domokun heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:53 am
I think that's how everyone feels...I'll play with anyone who wants to, because I never got the chance to use the wi-fi, and that sucks.

Man am I late to revisit this thread. Dx  

Radio Jas

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:56 pm
Radio Jas
I think that's how everyone feels...I'll play with anyone who wants to, because I never got the chance to use the wi-fi, and that sucks.

Man am I late to revisit this thread. Dx

That's the wifi subforum for you. XD

Don't sweat it, do you still need help?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:49 pm
I'm still very into Animal Crossing: Wild World.
Almost all of my friends are still playing it too.

If you want to play with me, you might need to PM me though.
I often loose track of my threads in guilds.

Spooky Tanuki

Familiar Gaian

o0King_Kai0o

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:39 pm
ANIMAL CROSSING IS SO ADDICTING!!! I have the mario hat and i made myself a mario pattern. Ill get my code up tonight.

Great my house doesn't have wifi my friend has it has his house  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:47 pm
I ♥ AC:WW! PM me if you want my code. I'm to lazy to go get it right now XP.  

Saiyan1415

Ferret455

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:16 am
That game still has it. Even after I've got the final house and Nook expansion, every fish, every fossil, all but one bug (the dung beetle), and the majority of the paintings, it's still a blast! If you want you could come over to my town and get your hair done. And I think I have a spare 100 thousand bells. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:49 pm
I could be on as soon as I get my Wi-fi working again. I have 95 million bells last time I checked. so PM me if you want to change codes or to borrow some money.  

Mark von Drake

The_Eagle7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:33 pm
I'll give you my code as soon as my sister returns my DS back. I have my code somewhere around here.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games