Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
My mind wants to play tricks once again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Possible? -=read before decide=-
  No
  Well, you don't know for sure you are not. Right?
  Who cares of this Eva Peron?
View Results

Bikki Kobayashi II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:43 am
Sometimes my mind wishes to make me believe something impossible. This time I trying to tell myself its not possible but something in my head keeps saying its possible....

This happened after I real a bit about a Lady named Evita Peron [Seams to be often called Eva Peron]. From what I read she did great things. I guess someone wants to know what my mind is trying to tell me. Well, its trying to say it is possible that I might be reincarnated from her. But I refuse to believe that. Since mother keeps telling me in my last time I drowned in a river[She insist she was my mother then since she was the one that remembers is more clearly]

That last life looked as though it was before Eva Peron's time. So why the hell is my mind keep thinking that I might be reincarnated from Eva Person?

I just think its the fault of Andrew Lloyd Webber for having part in making the musicial Evita. The songs and info about Eva Peron are probally so stuck in my head that my mind wants to believe I might have a connection however impossible

So, thoughts? Anyone agree there is no way in hell I'm reincarnated to Eva Peron?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:11 am
you'll never know for sure...  

cute_kilala

[Minako]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:12 am
Between the click of the light... User Image

Haha wow, that's odd. ^^

Great musical though! <33

User Image...and the start of the dream...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:55 am
I feel the same way sometimes. I'm Christian so I think maybe I shouldn't believe it's possible, but you never know. ;P

Are you Buddhist? neutral  

eclara

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:51 am
@_@ That's..very unusual.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:40 pm
eclara
I feel the same way sometimes. I'm Christian so I think maybe I shouldn't believe it's possible, but you never know. ;P

Are you Buddhist? neutral
Honestly I have no idea. Not really into religion and all that. It was my mother that brought up the possibility of reincarnation so. I kinda believe in it, thats all.

My mother didn't really press me to any religion. So I wouldn't know which to pick if I had to side with one.  

Bikki Kobayashi II

P e a C o c k -- n a r i

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:05 pm
He asked "Are you a cannibal?"...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I dont think theres such things as incarnations. O.O I mean a persons soul after death travels to heaven or the other place. rolleyes So i dont think thats happening. XD do you look like her? do you have sthe same intrests? ect.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...They've been looking for him ever since

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:21 pm
Brian the Cannibal
He asked "Are you a cannibal?"...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I dont think theres such things as incarnations. O.O I mean a persons soul after death travels to heaven or the other place. rolleyes So i dont think thats happening. XD do you look like her? do you have sthe same intrests? ect.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...They've been looking for him ever since
I guess a few, but not enough to truely convince me I was her. I mean, she put her live into helping poor. Though I like trying to help fellow Gaians I don't think that counts much. For looking like her. I wouldn't know, I guess I should think it be nice if someone said I looked anything like her.

Anyway it souls don't get get new bodies then it seams they are always making new souls then  

Bikki Kobayashi II

[MADG]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff